Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Beaxy - Shady exchange locking your funds, do not use! - page 29. (Read 39479 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Your project BEAXY EXCHANGE was listed on CryptoKrunch.io!

Follow https://cryptokrunch.io/en/ico/BEAXY+EXCHANGE to check it.

Please contact us if any ICO information is missing or incorrect.

https://a.radikal.ru/a39/1807/64/569c846cf5c8.jpg

Thank you!

There are a few bits of information we would like to correct, we will contact shortly with this.  Smiley
Activity: 207
In normal circumstances yes. Whilst we are still fielding a few questions from our bounty hunters re tokens (received after our ICO) the bounty program itself has completed Sad
Thanks for getting in touch though. Beaxy is always evolving so I am sure our team will be aware of what you can offer.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
Guys. I understand you won't publish any data about presale before the end of august. But can you please be transparant about your feeling, so far. Are you guys happy with results, untill now?

Hello there!  Thank you for being understanding of our stance towards not releasing financial information prior to the ICO.  However, we can say that we are very happy with the way things have played out so far!  We are very thankful for the feedback provided by the community and we are excited to continue building an All-in-One exchange with your help.  Smiley

Community members are also more comfortable when you feel happy with the things is happening. The current situation of many ICOs doesn't make investors feel secure, hoping the Beaxy project will be different.
I think the BEAXY project can give satisfaction to investors to invest here because the performance of the project so far is very good. BEAXY is a project that has good potential and promising in the future. so I think investors are comfortable investing in BEAXY.
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
Guys. I understand you won't publish any data about presale before the end of august. But can you please be transparant about your feeling, so far. Are you guys happy with results, untill now?

Hello there!  Thank you for being understanding of our stance towards not releasing financial information prior to the ICO.  However, we can say that we are very happy with the way things have played out so far!  We are very thankful for the feedback provided by the community and we are excited to continue building an All-in-One exchange with your help.  Smiley

Community members are also more comfortable when you feel happy with the things is happening. The current situation of many ICOs doesn't make investors feel secure, hoping the Beaxy project will be different.
Activity: 22

Activity: 182
Activity: 868
Merit: 250
Your Data Belongs To You
The future of the Beaxy coin is something investors should look forward to, and the project team needs to step up its marketing campaign to get more encrypted currency traders involved.

If they do that, will there be a second stage of their sale token or will there be another way they will do it?

why. tokesale goes not good? how much did they raised? on website i did ot saw progress bar.
will there be listing on other exchages or only on beaxy?

If you want to ask about an exchange on this project, you should visit their telegram group to make sure when the right time the token is in exchange.

you just dumbposting without any idea where are you posting and what about this topic, right? try atleast to read the name of this topic.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Looking forward to the Beaxy coin project becoming a world-class exchange, Beaxy is a coin worth holding patiently in the long run
Activity: 96
In the case of deposits in FIAT currency, will any currency be accepted, or just for example dollar or euros? In exchange will occur voting to list new currencies? And can use the Beaxy token as a vote?
Can you help me with the link where I can buy Beaxy with fiats, please.
Have Beaxy been trade with fiats in exchanges?
Activity: 210
exchange beaxy design is good and smooth. i hope when this exchange launch public you have support 24/7 and deposite and withdrawal is automatic. i will waiting beaxy in cyrpto. good luck
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
In the case of deposits in FIAT currency, will any currency be accepted, or just for example dollar or euros? In exchange will occur voting to list new currencies? And can use the Beaxy token as a vote?
Activity: 560
The future of the Beaxy coin is something investors should look forward to, and the project team needs to step up its marketing campaign to get more encrypted currency traders involved.

If they do that, will there be a second stage of their sale token or will there be another way they will do it?

why. tokesale goes not good? how much did they raised? on website i did ot saw progress bar.

If you want to ask about an exchange on this project, you should visit their telegram group to make sure when the right time the token is in exchange.
Activity: 868
Your Data Belongs To You

Activity: 325
Looks very promising, wait until September to see their product. What is the smart contract address of Beaxy?
Edit: I was confused I thought had finished the ICO Grin
I am looking forward seeing how Beaxy project will move in the rest months of this year.
I know that the Beaxy team need time to make their ideas become realistic products, apps for community.
Activity: 350
The incentives for loyal customers and transaction discount fees make Beaxy many people pay attention and investment options. In addition, what is the special project to compete with?
Activity: 560

Thank you for the support zhouyc and I agree with you 100%.

I believe the team wanted to display a minimum viable product before really stepping up the marketing campaign.

The demo exchange (mvp) is now live for anyone in the community to try out and the marketing team has been expanding internally. I think it's safe to say there is more to come for Beaxy.  Smiley

If anyone would like to try out the Beaxy demo exchange please drop us a request under "exchange demo access" here:
https://support.beaxy.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
⚠️Upvote Beaxy on https://app.opentoken.com/ and help get the word out!⚠️

⚠️Our KYC Portal is now open through your User Profile!  Check out this Medium post for a step-by-step guide (with pictures) on how to make sure you are doing this correctly.

https://medium.com/beaxy-exchange/kyc-aml-guide-be17f832c8f3

Login and start your KYC application now! Public ICO starts September 1st! 📃📨📥
https://beaxy.com/

Activity: 467
Merit: 100
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
All-In-One Cryptocurrency Exchange Public Sale Starts September 1st,Beaxy aims to create the ultimate all-in-one cryptocurrency exchange, with more tools at your disposal than ever before, and a user experience that is unmatched  Cheesy I can't wait for September  Grin Cool
I am also very hopeful that I am sure Beaxy will create the latest generation exchange and people will have a very different experience than the old exchanges. I believe the project is developing very well recently and certainly Beaxy will soon be better known if they have a way to attract traders and investors to this exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: