Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BEE2] [BEECOIN V2] POW X11/POS Hybrid - Now With CLIENT CHAT Feature! - page 46. (Read 133394 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
I challenge the lazy beecoin community to meet the demands of my dedicated team of whales. We have a combined order of 188ltc, which we would like you all to fill.
cryptohunter could dump the bag at allcoin, to release funds for projects, or this coin will die like all the rest.

Woah...188 LTC....I'm impressed...lol. You and your team of "whales" have managed to scrape together about $800 USD to buy your bucket of LTC. What an achievement.

I don't post a lot here but as a long time member of the Beecoin community and large bag holder of said coin, I encourage cryptohunter to NOT sell you the entire development bag of Beecoins for what amounts to nothing. What would you do with 9 billion coins? That's a third of the total amount. It would be enough coins to run a proper pump and dump though.....hmmmmm......

Like greedyjohn said, this coin just needs a little push for some improvements. Your team's buying up 9 billion coins doesn't do anything for the value of the coin. If you have a plan other than pump and dump, you should say so.

By the way....it shouldn't take a team of "whales" to come up with 800 USD............
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I challenge the lazy beecoin community to meet the demands of my dedicated team of whales. We have a combined order of 188ltc, which we would like you all to fill.
cryptohunter could dump the bag at allcoin, to release funds for projects, or this coin will die like all the rest.
I will be organising a sale of the unswapped coins. Currently Soopy has transferred 8.9 Billion to the wallet i have.

Please post here if you wish to buy any at the market rate. We need to fund the ABE explorer and website asap.

If not then we need to put them on allcoin and hopefully a whale will come back and buy up a chunk for 50 -100ltc.
my team of whales have gathered about 188 ltc at allcoin to purchace a bag of coins. Respond quickly, because my mates are impatient.
I will be organising a sale of the unswapped coins. Currently Soopy has transferred 8.9 Billion to the wallet i have.

Please post here if you wish to buy any at the market rate. We need to fund the ABE explorer and website asap.

If not then we need to put them on allcoin and hopefully a whale will come back and buy up a chunk for 50 -100ltc.

I belong to a team of whales. Just dump the bag of coins at allcoin, so that we hold the bag ........., or else we will take our investments elsewhere. You will know where we are when you check allcoin tomorrow.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Since I asked for swap I can see more than 10 people asking for the same thing. It does not look good at all if our bee1 left unswapped : )
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Just wanted to wish everyone luck with this one, I dumped and pulled out yesterday.  Too much time and too little progress, better to put them coin into something else not stagnant for so long.
Just sell those coins.......
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Please do swap for all like me which asking and missed the initial swap : )

the swap period was several months long.

However yes, we need to still find away of validating people mined the coins before june 7th or whatever the swap date was.  .

Does anyone have a working beecoin1 wallet? does that wallet even sync up now?

How many beecoins do you have?

PM soopy he may have a way to validate your bee1 were mined before the deadline.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Please do swap for all like me which asking and missed the initial swap : )
legendary

Activity: 310
Merit: 250
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
legendary
people are more focused on their main holdings right now. Nobody probably holds beecoin as a primary investment. When you see coins like ltc, bc and drk etc all crashing hard people forget about their other holdings.

Too many coins released daily... 99% of which will die because these zero post devs are the same people just pressing copy and paste.

Activity: 476
Guess the wallet update was released the day after I checked in last.  Thanks Soopy!  I was sad to see the BTC market shut down for this coin, but I'll just be happy if any altcoins come out of this funk they have been in the last couple months.  I'm only clinging on to a few coins with the hopes they rise again.  BEE wasn't one of them, but if the dev sticks around and we make progress, maybe we can rise with the rest when the markets come back to life?
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
legendary
Great work from soopy putting this together. Keep staking guys to help secure the network.

Anyone wishing to buy beecoin at the market rates can do so. Bit annoying LTC is tanking so hard right now. If we could clear the market of some low offers that would be great. We really need to get beecoin a BTC market as soon as possible.

Let's get the funds raised for the ABE explorer as soon as we can.

Also if members of the community have ideas how we can spend these unswapped coins to boost the price of beecoin further. Then please put forward ideas on here.

For swaps, it seems the bee1 explorer went down?

You will need to confirm you mined the bee1 before june 7th i guess. However i think people were sending the wallet.dat to confirm they were mined previous to that.
bee2 should be sold at market rates OR donated to people who will develop the coin. We can give more donations to the DEV and other members, in exchange for more features, so that bee2 ends up in the hands of responsible members, not DUMPERS.

Yes i agree, it seems right now everyone is worried about their major holding in the larger coins like ltc, drk etc and not paying too much attention to beecoin. Hopefully things will turn around in the near future. We need to get some funds raised to get the ABE explorer made first so we can even get on coin market cap.
Put some beecoins up for sale, probably some well meaning person will scoop them up, to release funds for beecoin development. You will have to sell a lot of beecoins to obtain one BTC. I have no funds right now, but somebody else may pick it up.

The coins are for sale. We need to raise about 0.4 btc for the abe explorer

7 litoshi is the current price. Shame that whale vanished from all coin.
Just put them up for sale and wait. I cannot buy now, because I have no BTC. The whale, or any other buyers may show up. Who knows?

do you mean put them on allcoin for sale? how many should we sell at this time 1BN?
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
Great work from soopy putting this together. Keep staking guys to help secure the network.

Anyone wishing to buy beecoin at the market rates can do so. Bit annoying LTC is tanking so hard right now. If we could clear the market of some low offers that would be great. We really need to get beecoin a BTC market as soon as possible.

Also if members of the community have ideas how we can spend these unswapped coins to boost the price of beecoin further. Then please put forward ideas on here.

You will need to confirm you mined the bee1 before june 7th i guess. However i think people were sending the wallet.dat to confirm they were mined previous to that.
bee2 should be sold at market rates OR donated to people who will develop the coin. We can give more donations to the DEV and other members, in exchange for more features, so that bee2 ends up in the hands of responsible members, not DUMPERS.

Yes i agree, it seems right now everyone is worried about their major holding in the larger coins like ltc, drk etc and not paying too much attention to beecoin. Hopefully things will turn around in the near future. We need to get some funds raised to get the ABE explorer made first so we can even get on coin market cap.
Put some beecoins up for sale, probably some well meaning person will scoop them up, to release funds for beecoin development. You will have to sell a lot of beecoins to obtain one BTC. I have no funds right now, but somebody else may pick it up.

Just put them up for sale and wait. I cannot buy now, because I have no BTC. The whale, or any other buyers may show up. Who knows?
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: