Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BEE2] [BEECOIN V2] POW X11/POS Hybrid - Now With CLIENT CHAT Feature! - page 47. (Read 133394 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
Great work from soopy putting this together. Keep staking guys to help secure the network.

Anyone wishing to buy beecoin at the market rates can do so. Bit annoying LTC is tanking so hard right now. If we could clear the market of some low offers that would be great. We really need to get beecoin a BTC market as soon as possible.

Let's get the funds raised for the ABE explorer as soon as we can.

Also if members of the community have ideas how we can spend these unswapped coins to boost the price of beecoin further. Then please put forward ideas on here.

For swaps, it seems the bee1 explorer went down?

You will need to confirm you mined the bee1 before june 7th i guess. However i think people were sending the wallet.dat to confirm they were mined previous to that.
bee2 should be sold at market rates OR donated to people who will develop the coin. We can give more donations to the DEV and other members, in exchange for more features, so that bee2 ends up in the hands of responsible members, not DUMPERS.

Yes i agree, it seems right now everyone is worried about their major holding in the larger coins like ltc, drk etc and not paying too much attention to beecoin. Hopefully things will turn around in the near future. We need to get some funds raised to get the ABE explorer made first so we can even get on coin market cap.
Put some beecoins up for sale, probably some well meaning person will scoop them up, to release funds for beecoin development. You will have to sell a lot of beecoins to obtain one BTC. I have no funds right now, but somebody else may pick it up.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Great work from soopy putting this together. Keep staking guys to help secure the network.

Anyone wishing to buy beecoin at the market rates can do so. Bit annoying LTC is tanking so hard right now. If we could clear the market of some low offers that would be great. We really need to get beecoin a BTC market as soon as possible.

Also if members of the community have ideas how we can spend these unswapped coins to boost the price of beecoin further. Then please put forward ideas on here.

You will need to confirm you mined the bee1 before june 7th i guess. However i think people were sending the wallet.dat to confirm they were mined previous to that.
bee2 should be sold at market rates OR donated to people who will develop the coin. We can give more donations to the DEV and other members, in exchange for more features, so that bee2 ends up in the hands of responsible members, not DUMPERS.

Yes i agree, it seems right now everyone is worried about their major holding in the larger coins like ltc, drk etc and not paying too much attention to beecoin. Hopefully things will turn around in the near future. We need to get some funds raised to get the ABE explorer made first so we can even get on coin market cap.
legendary

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

Thanks for your reply Smiley
My last transaction was 22/03/2014, so no problems with the deadline of 7th of June. Moreover, all of the coins are in only two addresses, so it's super easy to confirm unless block explorer never goes up again.
BTW, sending the wallet.dat where?
legendary

Activity: 250
Merit: 250
Can I swap my old bees?

You can swap bee1 to bee2 if you can prove you mined the coins before june 7th i think that is when bee2 went live and bee1 was finished.

I have some BEE coins mined before the 7th of June. All of the transactions are before that date, is that enough as a proof or should I do something more before sending them to the swap address bwWTU2atShZN93Kzyp916CsThPHYmo7WrF ?
legendary
Good, I have downloaded the client, seen the update - I will use it later. These chat features are ESSENTIAL for COMMUNICATION.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
BeeCoinV2 is on full POS Now!

Enjoy Chatting with the Rest of Community While you are Staking! Smiley

~SoopY~
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Nice chatting with you brother, chat works great!

Catch you later..........

Hey Brother , Thank you very much , it was great talking to you too dear. Smiley

Have a good rest and a very good night my friend.

See you soon.

Take Care!

Bye Bye!

~SoopY~
legendary
Activity: 1260
Nice chatting with you brother, chat works great!

Catch you later..........
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
soopy,do you have a roadmap of BeeCoin? we are waiting for good news of BeeCoin, the price is quite low for a long period.

Hey mate , well there a few exiting things coming for Bee and I will keep working magic on it. Smiley

Cryptohunter will keep you guys updated on the future aspects and the roadmap of Bee! Smiley

He is our beloved Community Manager btw. Smiley

~SoopY~
Activity: 599
Merit: 500
soopy,do you have a roadmap of BeeCoin? we are waiting for good news of BeeCoin, the price is quite low for a long period.
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Short Update on the New BeeCoinV2 Client.

Introducing an easy and a Simple Chat feature , I was able to implement it today , As I was working and back to work. Smiley

I have updated the client with Checkpoints and Version updates and the Chat Feature.

Do let me know what you think of it.

Github has been already updated.

Windows Client

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4178iaffen771c0/BeeCoinV2%201.0.1%20Windows%20Wallet%20With%20Chatting.zip

It is recommended that you switch over to the new client.

~SoopY~

HA........and soopdawg is back:-)  A nicely unexpected update, great to see back in action with bee and nav brother......but do take care of your health man and force yourself to take time for yourself and family.  We don't like sicky soopy:-)

haha Thank you brother! Smiley Yup I'm back for good! Cheesy I see you on Chat , Sent you a few messages hehe reply maybe? Cheesy We could have some fun haha! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1260

Introducing an easy and a Simple Chat feature , I was able to implement it today , As I was working and back to work. Smiley

I have updated the client with Checkpoints and Version updates and the Chat Feature.

Windows Client

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4178iaffen771c0/BeeCoinV2%201.0.1%20Windows%20Wallet%20With%20Chatting.zip

~SoopY~

HA........and soopdawg is back:-)  A nicely unexpected update, great to see back in action with bee and nav brother......but do take care of your health man and force yourself to take time for yourself and family.  We don't like sicky soopy:-)
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

Windows Client

~SoopY~

legendary
Good to see Soopy back on the thread. I hope you are feeling better after your rest.

As you know Soopy has agreed to stay on as the key dev for BEEcoin, i will take over community duties. It would be great if others could help and start to get back involved with beecoin. I don't think people realise we have a great opportunity here.

Now the first thing to do is to start a Beecoin sale.

Beecoin seems to be hovering around 7 litoshi.

I think we should sell some to the community for that price. Who will purchase some beecoins?

We will use the LTC to pay for the ABE explorer to get us on Coinmarket cap. We need about 0.4 BTC - so let's try to raise the equiv in LTC.

So for 7 LTC you can buy 100,000,000 beecoins.

legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Coins have started to Move from the Public wallet : 3MYJJjAqG83gVrcCzu5ykLRujaQZMiV2Zm

to Special Public Treasury Wallet: 32BnM4uygGJ3PEMHu1Tv9uyUgTp1VmEoXy

As Per Request of the Community.

This Wallet is controlled by our Beloved Community Manager : Cryptohunter

You can follow here:

http://cryptexplorer.com/address/32BnM4uygGJ3PEMHu1Tv9uyUgTp1VmEoXy

~SoopY~
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
I have to say............

The silence is deafening..........

legendary
Can I swap my old bees?

You can swap bee1 to bee2 if you can prove you mined the coins before june 7th i think that is when bee2 went live and bee1 was finished.
Pages:
Jump to: