Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BEE2] [BEECOIN V2] POW X11/POS Hybrid - Now With CLIENT CHAT Feature! - page 75. (Read 133394 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Hello Soopy, my coins doesn't stake anymore because I don't have mature coins. May i know how many confirmations the coins need to become mature coins?
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
#12 on Mint votes. It's going up steadily  Smiley
https://www.mintpal.com/voting

next month ,we willl win the game.

Some promo / marketing after finalizing the swap period may be all we need to get in and fly high.
Activity: 109

next month ,we willl win the game.
Activity: 109
oh,great to see that bees is coming back.... Grin
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
so many x11 coins have been made.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
It looks as if the wallet always uses a hidden "next" address.  Soopy not sure if this is a bug or not, but its worth mentioning.  Now that I've created the "Second" addy, mining is now sending them to a new hidden addy.

I've seen this behaviour with at least one other PoS-coin.
Others show n/a as address, oe the address you've received the coins with.

There seems to be no standard for this.

Is this the block tax happening?

Nope that happens before the block hits your wallet. The wallet creates an address that it mines to. When you request a new address, it uses that address and then creates a new one to mine from again.

In that case i have no idea Smiley perhaps soopy will be able to say what it is.

Activity: 424
Merit: 250
It looks as if the wallet always uses a hidden "next" address.  Soopy not sure if this is a bug or not, but its worth mentioning.  Now that I've created the "Second" addy, mining is now sending them to a new hidden addy.

Nope that happens before the block hits your wallet. The wallet creates an address that it mines to. When you request a new address, it uses that address and then creates a new one to mine from again.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
legendary

Does anyone know why my transaction always show 395N3mUJJnAZNnVgFpUc7Sq5iUX9SRqkN9??  It is not an address of my wallet but all my mining goes there. (Except for some (not all) POS stuff actually...)

Is it the Tax address??

Where are you seeing that? If you are using that modified SCminer it has a tax that is taken off everything you mine

It is the Transaction address in my wallet. Nothing related to the miner

Crazy, I just created a second address and it used that addy....  

Does anyone know why my transaction always show 395N3mUJJnAZNnVgFpUc7Sq5iUX9SRqkN9??  It is not an address of my wallet but all my mining goes there. (Except for some (not all) POS stuff actually...)

Is it the Tax address??

Where are you seeing that? If you are using that modified SCminer it has a tax that is taken off everything you mine

Crazy, I just created a second address and it used that addy....   

Is it the Tax address??

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

Is it the Tax address??

Is it the Tax address??
legendary
Can you see if the swap is stuck again soopy?

I send some more and i see over 100 confirms but no swap?

It is manual or automatic the swap?
Wow that modified SGminer is quite the increase.   2.3 mh to 3.2mh...

Not sure if work units will show the same increase, but we'll see.
Activity: 310
Yes i see that, thanks very much, the sending in my BEEV2 wallet has already started thanks Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Hi

When i try to send my 20 Million of Beev1 to the address with my address in the description, i have an error.

Why?

Yes this is some bug with bee1 but not everyone has it it seems. You just have to send less coins at one time.

Thanks.

But i have make a mistake.

In my first sending , i don't writing my address in the comment but in the description Sad

This is the send:

Date: 28/05/2014 19:56
To: 3EiCNUQ2tk78pNaAkETLGyh95eHU2XDyEr bwWTU2atShZN93Kzyp916CsThPHYmo7WrF
Debit: -3000000.00 BEE
Transaction fee: -0.23 BEE
Net amount: -3000000.23 BEE
Transaction ID: e2394ab4dc5eed839cbe02829d48eb064b03bc64f48cdf02b4919c28f94988d5

Can you help me to fix my mistake ?

What is your exact BEE1 Address?

It wont go through the coins should still be on ur wallet.

~SoopY~

PS: It should be back on ur wallet : bqxavsVNYvFciokvsMjppY9SLvu3r4sL1M

The Swap Script has rejected that automatically and bounced to your origin wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Hi

When i try to send my 20 Million of Beev1 to the address with my address in the description, i have an error.

Why?

Yes this is some bug with bee1 but not everyone has it it seems. You just have to send less coins at one time.

Thanks.

But i have make a mistake.

In my first sending , i don't writing my address in the comment but in the description Sad

This is the send:

Date: 28/05/2014 19:56
To: 3EiCNUQ2tk78pNaAkETLGyh95eHU2XDyEr bwWTU2atShZN93Kzyp916CsThPHYmo7WrF
Debit: -3000000.00 BEE
Transaction fee: -0.23 BEE
Net amount: -3000000.23 BEE
Transaction ID: e2394ab4dc5eed839cbe02829d48eb064b03bc64f48cdf02b4919c28f94988d5

Can you help me to fix my mistake ?

What is your exact BEE1 Address?
Pages:
Jump to: