Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BEE2] [BEECOIN V2] POW X11/POS Hybrid - Now With CLIENT CHAT Feature! - page 79. (Read 133395 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Not block it?Not block it?Not block it?Not block it?Not block it?Not block it?Not block it?Not block it?Not block it?Not block it?Not block it?Not block it?Not block it?Not block it?Not block it?Not block it?
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
How many coins do you have Hendo420 ?

Sherlock
Summer
....  am I missing any ?

can i ask why you consider soopy to be hendo420?

This isn't the first time someone with many aliases has mistakenly quoted a thread with the wrong account.

Stark similarities can be seen with all these coins.

Is there a problem with the blockchain?  It's been about half an hour since the last block.

Nothing wrong just high difficulty and low hashrates , a block should be solved soon. Smiley

Here is my tweet : https://twitter.com/Kerahsan/status/436843591894589440

Nice to see a new giveaway, Hope 42Coin will go up again ! Grin

Any news about Gravity Well ?

Sent please confirm.

We just had a meeting with Mr. Kimoto himself and with his help, we are back on the right track. I don't have an ETA but Im trying to run some things while Hendo is away for the move. Its looking really good so far.

If everything goes that well, why you guys do now the Sherlock Coin?

What makes you think that they do the Sherlock coin?

Intrigued is all.

A few posts ago Hendo didnt change the account and was wroting with  scoop---- account -->deV SHC- See the Mistery game overthere, look at the trivias what are done here....

Hendo isnt dev supporting with any coins other than 42. Never heard of SHC, is that even a real coin? lol

Maco maco why you tell us that this isnt hendos coin?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981.260
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mystery-solver-contest-sherlock-coin-shc-only-221-coins-to-be-mined-456389
Why the dev from there is writing in the 42 thread?
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Most will only do in small batches since the swap is not instant and don't want to risk their coins.

Others wont even swap the coins, it's a bit of a process and may be to much trouble for what it's worth.

well beecoin hasn't really got started yet, the marketing phase will start once swap is done and pos kicks in.
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
Most will only do in small batches since the swap is not instant and don't want to risk their coins.

Others wont even swap the coins, it's a bit of a process and may be to much trouble for what it's worth.

it literally took me 6 minutes to swap out

how many did you have?

about 15 million.   did it all in one shot
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

If they really care then they will swap and besides over 12 Billion coins already swapped.
I HAVE SWAPPED ALL MY COINS. People need to understand that Soopy is using equipment that cost money - it isn't free
legendary
Activity: 1302
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
I had fix a few internal issues on the Swap servers since they've been running unstop for a while.

Swapping resumed.
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

If they really care then they will swap and besides over 12 Billion coins already swapped.
legendary

how many did you have?
Activity: 424

Activity: 429

legendary
anyone had beecoin swap go through in the last 24hours?

we will have to give more than 2 weeks to swap over. Most will only do in small batches since the swap is not instant and don't want to risk their coins.

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

Sherlock
Summer
....  am I missing any ?
Soopy can do what he likes
legendary

Sherlock
Summer
....  am I missing any ?

can i ask why you consider soopy to be hendo420?
legendary
can we check the swap server? i think it has crashed again.
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

Sherlock
Summer
....  am I missing any ?

lol you  missed a whole lot of git pushes I've made to other coins mate!:P
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
swap is not working, i made a small test swap (100.000) but 10 hours later i'm still waiting for the coins.

A swap transaction took almost 24 hours in my case. Other where very fast.
All my swaps arrived now.

Give it some extra time.
Activity: 95
swap is not working, i made a small test swap (100.000) but 10 hours later i'm still waiting for the coins.
legendary
Activity: 1624
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

Sherlock
Summer
....  am I missing any ?
Activity: 74
I know Soopy can get this straightened out...just a minor bump in the road. I hope you can get Allcoin to help...that they will have time to do so. It would make it easier on everyone that still needs to swap.

I moved all of my Beecoin to Allcoin before the move from Bee1 to Bee2 and all my coins (665 mil) swapped very quickly and without mishap. Moved them all to my wallet from Allcoin without a problem too...but could only move 50 mil at a time.  Bought a few more so now have 720 mil or so....just waiting for staking to start  Cheesy

720M = bee lover Smiley

yep...that and a devoted dev and a small (so far) but great community...also a great cause (help save the bees) that anyone can get behind. There's no reason this coin can't be worth a stable 20-50 satoshis...maybe more if marketed properly. Will be buying more before the price eventually goes up...it won't stay this low forever  Wink
legendary
Please vote for beecoin at Mintpal - https://www.mintpal.com/voting

We are already at position 16

16           Direct Link         BEE         BeeCoin        16MEDRs8qPgb8dMFA9tXhykqgSWpGN8cvH         6603

amazing bee is flying up the list Smiley

also well done soopy for fixing Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: