Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem - page 63. (Read 11497 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 37
Wow i think this is a great news, i look on Website BeEasy if Tokens distributed: 103 714,6 ETKN for Total issue: 250 000 ETKN. I hope this program is sucses.
Well, we just hope that the extension of ICO will help the project to reach their hard cap. BeEasy has a lot to offer and a potential to grow more if they launch this in the market.

Im really hoping also that hardcap will be reached. Beneficial not only to the BeEasy platform and development team but also to the whole BeEasy community.
Activity: 252
Merit: 37
Easy way to earn and manage a cryptocurrency

Personal account BeEasy

All must-have cryptocurrency services in a single window

All your crypto needs, BeEasy has it all in one great platform. The team is seeing to it that all those functions will be available during launch date.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Wow i think this is a great news, i look on Website BeEasy if Tokens distributed: 103 714,6 ETKN for Total issue: 250 000 ETKN. I hope this program is sucses.
Well, we just hope that the extension of ICO will help the project to reach their hard cap. BeEasy has a lot to offer and a potential to grow more if they launch this in the market.
For sure it will reach their target, July is too much extension but this is good to make sure of their preparation is going well. As we know BeEasy has alot to offer to its user this for sure will change cryprtocurrency world.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
I like the transparency of the BeEasy team because in their white paper they mention that:
- We do not provide guarantees of exchanging user tokens for any forms of fiat currencies.
- We possess the sufficient required expertise of managing risks in IT, real economy, and financial sector to create the conditions for risk minimization for participating in our project. However, we do not guarantee any earning power or profitability as a result of purchasing the BeEasy project tokens.
- We do guarantee that our users will be able to purchase a contract for our data center mining equipment usage at the cost price valid at the point of acquiring the power (i.e. contract), we guarantee the 50% discounts for all BeEasy service fees, and the project partner discounts (software vendors, games, offline stores and networks). The size of partner discounts varies based on the partner network development.
BeEasy team is humble and wise about their words. I trust BeEasy team because of their honesty and transparency. I like the third part they make assurance to the user about their project.
Being honest is good way to say that they are sincere and truth about what they are doing. They don't need to say beautiful words just to impress people instead they are just giving the true information that they think will help people to decide too.
Transparency and legitimacy of the project will help the investors to give their trust and be able to decide to invest so this kind of honesty and being true to their project is a good sign that they are serious about their doing and their concept.
Activity: 378
Activity: 560
Merit: 165
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
BeEasy Project ICO i think 50% hardcap completed, that means BeEasy project raised amount for launch, project still is live and soon this reputed project raise hardcap, i checked high rate on rating track sites.

coinmarket Plus: 8.2 / 10

ICO bench: 4.1 / 5

Digrate Digitak rating agency: 5.4 / 7

ICO bazaar: 4.0 / 5

foxico: 7.5 / 10

Trackico: 5.0 / 5

Although the token distributed are 103714 (as shown on website) but BTC collected are 284 which is way lesser than 50% of hard cap, I believe data is not up to date, if you took this information from other source and it is true then it is really a good sign.

Personal account BeEasy

With BeEasy, you don't need to look for another application because with BeEasy you can do all you want to do in terms of cryptocurrency. You can trade, you can earn and even spend with this application. No need to find another one just for trading.
BeEasy is an all-in-one application that you wouldn't search for another one, this application is good for most holder and trader. yes, it's correct that you can earn on their mining and it can use on buying stuff.
Activity: 420

Personal account BeEasy

With BeEasy, you don't need to look for another application because with BeEasy you can do all you want to do in terms of cryptocurrency. You can trade, you can earn and even spend with this application. No need to find another one just for trading.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
BeEasy Project ICO i think 50% hardcap completed, that means BeEasy project raised amount for launch, project still is live and soon this reputed project raise hardcap, i checked high rate on rating track sites.

this is good news if the figure is accurate. with BeEasy's platform it could be true. But I'm hoping BeEasy can issue official news about the real figure.

Really? Can you share us the link where we can also check the status and update of this project? That is a good news to everyone. Reaching the 50% of hard cap is not so easy. I think this is also one of the reason of BeEasy why they've extended the ICO.

Where did you get the information that 50% hard cap completed? 
If thats true then I think its possible for the ICO to finish earlier,  and its good to know people are joining in this project. 

I just said i think 50% completed hardcap because you can check on main ICO Website: https://beeasy.io/en , check raised fund bar showing progress sale. so that means close to 50% fund raised. Project rating is high. i hope guys understood. thank you.
Apology as we misinterpret what's indicated to your message. Hoping that somebody can give us update the status and update of this project. I even waiting the update in the telegram.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Really? Can you share us the link where we can also check the status and update of this project? That is a good news to everyone. Reaching the 50% of hard cap is not so easy. I think this is also one of the reason of BeEasy why they've extended the ICO.

If thats true then I think its possible for the ICO to finish earlier,  and its good to know people are joining in this project. 

I just said i think 50% completed hardcap because you can check on main ICO Website: https://beeasy.io/en , check raised fund bar showing progress sale. so that means close to 50% fund raised. Project rating is high. i hope guys understood. thank you.

Activity: 308

Activity: 308

Numbers are good to see. This is only mean that BeEasy is going to have a successful ICO and soon will launch to the market. This will really a good news for all of us who supports BeEasy.

Even the ICO critics can see the potential and value of this project,  so let us not miss our chance to be part of it. 
N@t
Activity: 336

Personal account BeEasy

Numbers are good to see. This is only mean that BeEasy is going to have a successful ICO and soon will launch to the market. This will really a good news for all of us who supports BeEasy.
Good news for BeEasy only remaining 50%.  A good number are showing this is a positive output on the project. There's a lot of time for the team to prepare the project.
Merit: 11
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
So easy – supporting BeEasy. The platform has so much to offer & I have a hard time thinking of a similarly "advanced" project. Maybe my memory just fails me? Can you guys name something that is as good as BeEasy?

I cant think of any project that is same with BeEasy.  This project is first and one of a kind.  Just imagine how BeEasy will make our lives easier. 
this the unique project can provide for more access and helping at the same time for you and for charity this the best project i ever seen,the good for this is monitoring your wallet exchanges easy play easy trade easy earn and helping other..
They also offers a 50% discount to all services  once you are already part  of their project. In additional to this, you can use tokens to pay for games, and any transaction they could offer.
Discounts and a lot of offers from BeEasy will definitely attract more investors to invest and more users to used BeEasy. More services and discounts will help the project to encourage more people to join in BeEasy so that they will reach their hard cap.
Activity: 378

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Pages:
Jump to: