Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem - page 95. (Read 11497 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 01:09:26 PM
Wondering, if anyone could find weaknesses in the project?
can be partially?
Share information?
It seems to me that this is a very strong and competitive project in its segment!!!
Activity: 95
March 29, 2018, 01:09:16 PM
Elena Nazvanova joined our Advisory team.

Elena Nazvanova is a seasoned professional of  investment and risk management who assists BeEasy project in Japan.
She has professional experience over 15 years in Investment Banking Trading&Risk Technology in Tier1 banks in Japan, USA, Singapore and Australia.
Moscow State University – PhD, Physics
Over the course of her illustrious international professional career she worked with such companies as UBS (Japan, USA), JPMorgan (AUS), Societe Generale (AUS), SunGard Capital Markets (APAC), ANZ Banking Group (APAC), Dresdner Kleinwort (Japan).

https://sun9-6.userapi.com/c834202/v834202870/bf331/ruGieH6mw_k.jpg
March 29, 2018, 01:06:12 PM
BeEasy's project is getting better by the day!

A new crypto expert joined BeEasy's Advisory team.

Elena Nazvanova is a seasoned professional of investment and risk management who assists BeEasy project in Japan.
She has professional experience over 15 years in Investment Banking Trading&Risk Technology in Tier1 banks in Japan, USA, Singapore and Australia.
Over the course of her illustrious international professional career she worked with such companies as UBS (Japan, USA), JPMorgan (AUS), Societe Generale (AUS), SunGard Capital Markets (APAC), ANZ Banking Group (APAC), Dresdner Kleinwort (Japan)

and more....

A good team and experienced advisors are one of the components of success!

Congratulation to the project team!
with replenishment !!!
Activity: 560
Merit: 165
March 29, 2018, 12:14:36 PM
BeEasy With one service face for all transactions would be more practical. Management becomes easier. because of the integration of trading and prize mining in one interface so that it will make it easier for its users.
N@t
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
March 29, 2018, 11:32:56 AM

Elena Nazvanova is a seasoned professional of investment and risk management who assists BeEasy project in Japan.
Over the course of her illustrious international professional career she worked with such companies as UBS (Japan, USA), JPMorgan (AUS), Societe Generale (AUS), SunGard Capital Markets (APAC), ANZ Banking Group (APAC), Dresdner Kleinwort (Japan)

and more....

A good team and experienced advisors are one of the components of success!
Activity: 252
Merit: 37
March 29, 2018, 10:09:46 AM

and more....
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
March 29, 2018, 09:45:00 AM
This project is in good hands because of the expertise of the team behind. We are very assured that we are in good hands
Absolutely BeEasy has a team with good heart. Every single concept has always both parties would benefit. Not only the project owner but also the investors and the people involved.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K
March 29, 2018, 07:56:11 AM
BeEasy Announcement!

​​On March 27, 2018, we took part in one of the greatest cryptoevent in Russia.
#CRYPTOEVENT  2018  was held in the city of Moscow.
The event had a full house – thousands of guests enjoyed the exhibition that consisted of more than 100 companies: mining equipment, ICO, funds, blockchain projects, forum, performances, and great mood.
Thanks, Moscow, it was an awesome day!
Enjoy the photo-report and learn more about our project on our website!
March 29, 2018, 06:10:38 AM
BeEasy is coming good. The team is very impressive. This is my best ico experience but i am sure about i am choose the right project.
We will rise up with BeEasy project.

I could say the same too, by far this is the best project I am following.
Witnessing everything for BeEasy is such a pleasure.
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
March 29, 2018, 04:51:42 AM
0.02 btc / token. This is the first time I've seen this expensive token. hopefully this project successful. Beeasy to the moon!
Merit: 1
March 29, 2018, 04:14:17 AM
In addition, the project is essentially a full-fledged ecosystem that will be convenient for both novice investors and experienced traders!!!

Simply and very well said.  Convenient is one word that best describe the project.. convenience doesn’t have to be complex to get.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
March 29, 2018, 03:18:08 AM
BeEasy is coming good. The team is very impressive. This is my best ico experience but i am sure about i am choose the right project.
We will rise up with BeEasy project.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K
March 29, 2018, 01:37:40 AM
Hello friends! Telegram Announcements in BeEasy Smiley

Meet closer our token ETKN!

Technically, ETKN is a token based on Ethereum platform, ERC20 standard.
Practically, you can use your ETKN assets to cover the cost of all services delivered by BeEasy.

For every BeEasy ecosystem service, we provide special terms of its using with ETKN tokens.  For example,

- EasyPool: you get a 50% discount for the pool services. You pay only 1% commission if you pay with ETKN, as opposed to the two-percent commission fee if paid otherwise.
- EasyTrade: claim a 50% discount for orders fees and paying commission for converting assets to and from fiat. The exchange fees may vary depending on the transaction type, in addition, they can also fluctuate in accord with the market conditions, however, none of this affects the discount rate provided to users in exchange for ETKN.
- EasyFund: claim a 50% discount for the liquidiry management’s services. The regular
commission fee is 5% for asset input and output, however using ETKN tokens guarantees the 2.5% fee.
- EasyData: 30% discount available for power renting (cloud mining) and 50% discount available for installing your own equipment in BeEasy data center.

We started our ICO on February, 1 and it ends on April, 30.

During ICO we visited a huge number of different exhibitions and forums, signed transnational agreement, and found excellent partners. Our CEO gave a lot of interviews as an expert for TV, radio and online sources. It has been already a really great story, but, for sure, it’s just a beginning. Learn more about BeEasy on our website!

Aside from having ETKN tokens as assets, you earn an additional percentage for using BeEasy services. This is a great incentive offered by BeEasy.

I wonder if they will provide rebates also.. that whenever you buy or purchase something using etkn they will give percentage back to you..
There is no rebate because it is indicated as a discounted by (% )when you using or buy some in their services so it feels like a rebate to us about that, that 50%, 30% is a big discount for us in every platform you can use in their services so this would be nice for us and also for them.
Merit: 37
March 29, 2018, 12:59:21 AM
This project is in good hands because of the expertise of the team behind. We are very assured that we are in good hands

Yes, I think the team is working 24/7 to beat the deadline specified in the roadmap. Assuring supporters that they get all the features of BeEasy.
Merit: 1
March 28, 2018, 08:45:42 PM
Hello friends! Telegram Announcements in BeEasy Smiley

Meet closer our token ETKN!

Technically, ETKN is a token based on Ethereum platform, ERC20 standard.
Practically, you can use your ETKN assets to cover the cost of all services delivered by BeEasy.

For every BeEasy ecosystem service, we provide special terms of its using with ETKN tokens.  For example,

- EasyPool: you get a 50% discount for the pool services. You pay only 1% commission if you pay with ETKN, as opposed to the two-percent commission fee if paid otherwise.
- EasyTrade: claim a 50% discount for orders fees and paying commission for converting assets to and from fiat. The exchange fees may vary depending on the transaction type, in addition, they can also fluctuate in accord with the market conditions, however, none of this affects the discount rate provided to users in exchange for ETKN.
- EasyFund: claim a 50% discount for the liquidiry management’s services. The regular
commission fee is 5% for asset input and output, however using ETKN tokens guarantees the 2.5% fee.
- EasyData: 30% discount available for power renting (cloud mining) and 50% discount available for installing your own equipment in BeEasy data center.

We started our ICO on February, 1 and it ends on April, 30.

During ICO we visited a huge number of different exhibitions and forums, signed transnational agreement, and found excellent partners. Our CEO gave a lot of interviews as an expert for TV, radio and online sources. It has been already a really great story, but, for sure, it’s just a beginning. Learn more about BeEasy on our website!

Aside from having ETKN tokens as assets, you earn an additional percentage for using BeEasy services. This is a great incentive offered by BeEasy.

I wonder if they will provide rebates also.. that whenever you buy or purchase something using etkn they will give percentage back to you..

Yea I guess eventually they would because rebate is the most common marketing strategy that they easily implement
And if not maybe you gave them the idea now
March 28, 2018, 08:34:10 PM
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
March 28, 2018, 07:16:36 PM
In addition, the project is essentially a full-fledged ecosystem that will be convenient for both novice investors and experienced traders!!!
Yes, BeEasy have an EasyTrade which displays the balance of the exchange account, most recent transaction history, statistics and rates. With a one easy click, you can initiate the exchange transactions. The link to the actual EasyTrade exchange is also available through the interface.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Pastel Network
March 28, 2018, 04:21:12 PM
A multi functional system for new and advance crypto users is what we all need today. BeEasy caters this kind of service
and with an unending improvement in all its aspect. Hoping for the best for this project.
EasyData is a platform containing information on rented mining hash power and the amount of received cryptocurrency. It allows you to modify the amount of rented power and gives you access to profitability calculator and mining process monitoring.
March 28, 2018, 03:52:47 PM
March 28, 2018, 03:50:18 PM
What I really like most about BeEasy is the charity portion. None from the blockchain thought about to connect with charity. Hopefully the mission of the project could reach their goal as it would make the cryptocurrency makes alive again.
I love it too. That's how BeEasy so sincere, kind and caring. They have a charity portion for us to at least don't forget the others needed most. I love this project and wishing for the best in it. Hope for great success near future.
For those who are didn't know and curios about the charity, you may see this in BeEasy whitepaper on page 3 and page 12. Good deeds is also counted on this project.
Online white paper of BeEasy https://beeasy.io/whitepaper_en.pdf , know more about this project.
EasyCare is your guide to the list of partner charity foundations, and you can set up for a charity donation to be sent from your balance and later track the transaction. The ecosystem allows you to donate a specific percentage of your internal operations. The service empowers you to make regular, recurrent donations deducted from your balance to a foundation of your choice.

Yes, it is absolutely true, the project supports charity !!!
Since this is blockchain technology, people investing money should not worry about getting money in the wrong hands afterwards!!!
Pages:
Jump to: