Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem - page 98. (Read 11497 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
March 26, 2018, 04:38:49 AM
Nice to learn more about the utility of BeEasy on the platform. I see a very cool things, is that we will earn bonus by investing in ico on BeEasy and we will have another bonus for holding the token of ico.
We understand that BeEasy will be the central part of the ecosystem create by BeEasy platform, its not just a token that represent the value of the project, we will need to use BeEasy each time we want to use BeEasy.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K
March 26, 2018, 03:36:13 AM
One good thing about BeEasy is everything is not solely about gains. They know that they exists also through their community. They are a social conscious project and gives back through EasyCare.

Yeah that's it, they care about you and community also, this platform is my best services also in BeEasy because when you buy product there is % that can give to charity and it feels like your also donating in this platform. This would help other people little by little, but if this project will be top in the future, I think many people will be help by this platform or services.
N@t
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
March 26, 2018, 02:43:52 AM
Telegram Updates !

Hey, if you want to stay tuned to latest news, be sure to subscribe to https://t.me/channelbeeasyicoeng where we almost daily share updates Wink

Latest news: going to participate at http://cryptoconf.su/moscow 2018 in couple days, our CEO gave couple comments for russian TV and radio channels.

BeEasy will visit Cryptoevent Moscow 2018! Event will take place in Moscow, on March 27-28. It will be the largest exhibition of crypto-projects in Europe with over 100.000 participants.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
March 25, 2018, 08:36:56 PM
One good thing about BeEasy is everything is not solely about gains. They know that they exists also through their community. They are a social conscious project and gives back through EasyCare.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
March 25, 2018, 05:15:30 PM
Not the first time I meet a ban for citizens of these countries. What is it connected with and is it possible to change something?
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
March 25, 2018, 04:15:57 PM
By the way, what about project restrictions for foreign participants? In particular for citizens of the United States? have all problems been fixed already?

Yes, US and Singapore citizens are not allowed to participate, and it's not up to BeEasy to fix that Sad
Activity: 672
March 25, 2018, 12:09:47 PM
By the way, What about mobile application BeEasy?
Does anyone know anything about this?
Hello, for now we have app for the PC only.

BeEasy, im a mobile user and prefer a mobile for monitoring my financial asset maybe BeEasy would care to make a mobile one cause a lot of members of the community prefer it. Hope you release a mobile version for the BeEasy platform. Take a look of Binance and Kucoin they have a mobile version of their exchange and it simply works. If BeEasy would have this it will be so amazing.

Yes mobile app will be a great start but we should keep in mind that Binance and Kucoin are just crypto exchanges whereas BeEasy is offering number of services such as mining so integrating all these features will need sometime for the development and testing so that everything goes smooth, I believe BeEasy will come with something awesome for mobile users.

agreed with you ,all the information about the project, it seemed to me that its quite interesting and promising.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
March 25, 2018, 12:02:19 PM
By the way, What about mobile application BeEasy?
Does anyone know anything about this?
Hello, for now we have app for the PC only.

BeEasy, im a mobile user and prefer a mobile for monitoring my financial asset maybe BeEasy would care to make a mobile one cause a lot of members of the community prefer it. Hope you release a mobile version for the BeEasy platform. Take a look of Binance and Kucoin they have a mobile version of their exchange and it simply works. If BeEasy would have this it will be so amazing.

Yes mobile app will be a great start but we should keep in mind that Binance and Kucoin are just crypto exchanges whereas BeEasy is offering number of services such as mining so integrating all these features will need sometime for the development and testing so that everything goes smooth, I believe BeEasy will come with something awesome for mobile users.
Activity: 440
March 25, 2018, 10:48:27 AM
BeEasy is easy to use and easy to understand. BeEasy has a user friendly interface, a flexible management system, and a very convenient access to basic and useful services. They want the world to know the encrypted currency in the simplest way. this idea it seems to me that the project has a great future.
Activity: 70
March 25, 2018, 10:39:13 AM
By the way, what about project restrictions for foreign participants? In particular for citizens of the United States? have all problems been fixed already?
Activity: 70
March 25, 2018, 10:32:54 AM
This is great news! It's great that real professionals join the project team! We believe in the project!))💪💪💪
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=216312248949259&substory_index=0&id=168545770392574

This is really good news!
An excellent project idea, a strong team, dedicated fans - all this in the aggregate dooms the project to success!!!
Activity: 560
Merit: 165
March 25, 2018, 09:52:43 AM
This is great news! It's great that real professionals join the project team! We believe in the project!))💪💪💪
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=216312248949259&substory_index=0&id=168545770392574
Nice info. The team work Very hard. I think this is one of another strategy BeEasy to succses the platform.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
March 25, 2018, 08:08:08 AM
Activity: 252
Merit: 37
March 25, 2018, 06:18:11 AM
BeEasy is know as all in one solution designed to all organization. The mission of the project was discussed very clear in the whitepaper. Easy came from the word makes you uncomplicated, simple and secure. It made your life BeEasy.

Many our crypto life Easy. That is the BeEasy promise. Not only to expert crypto people but also to beginners who wish to trade and mine cryptocurrencies
Activity: 252
Merit: 37
March 25, 2018, 06:15:15 AM
Did you know what...

George Basiladze, co-founder Cryptopay,  joined our advisers team of BeEasy!
Cryptopay is a unique and user-friendly bitcoin wallet that allows you to operate with crypto and fiat currencies.

We definetly think that our collaboration will be very profitable for both sides. Our main points are user-friendly interface and huge amount of options
We are very happy that such a professional is with us now.
Advice from George have an exceptional value for our project. Thank you, and welcome!

Another strategic partnership for BeEasy. A partnership that will surely benefit both parties.

Many are getting aware of the great platform of BeEasy. Thats why partnership is i evitable!
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
March 25, 2018, 05:50:58 AM
BeEasy is know as all in one solution designed to all organization. The mission of the project was discussed very clear in the whitepaper. Easy came from the word makes you uncomplicated, simple and secure. It made your life BeEasy.
Activity: 476
March 25, 2018, 04:15:48 AM
It is revolutionary project of which name represents its features very well. BeEast A platform which will provide opportunity to many startups in most simple words with user friendly conditions.
March 24, 2018, 11:13:43 PM
First quarter of the year is almost end in the few days, so be ready to the second quarter. If you visit the BeEasy whitepaper you can see this...
Second quarter of 2018
 introducing a robot for EasyFund foundation and trading management
 launching EasyTrade exchange beta version
 developing and introducing API for the project partners
 manufacturing equipment for the data center “cloud mining”
 commissioning the data center second phase for 2.5 MW

Hoping the BeEasy team will stick on the road map they choose to be and work smoothly as expected of the many participants and investors. So folks, stay tuned and don't hesitate to continue to support BeEasy project, this will be a big break this year 2018 for good.

That's a lot of releasing services in Q2, can't wait to try it in the future. Better support this project they can help many people in this project. Not only in their own self. But all people in this world. The one that I really want for this is about the EasyCare platform. In this platform they can really help many people. Good luck and support the team to the fullest.
March 24, 2018, 11:03:58 PM
Telegram Updates !

Hey, if you want to stay tuned to latest news, be sure to subscribe to https://t.me/channelbeeasyicoeng where we almost daily share updates Wink

Latest news: going to participate at http://cryptoconf.su/moscow 2018 in couple days, our CEO gave couple comments for russian TV and radio channels.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
March 24, 2018, 08:18:37 PM
Did you know what...

George Basiladze, co-founder Cryptopay,  joined our advisers team of BeEasy!
Cryptopay is a unique and user-friendly bitcoin wallet that allows you to operate with crypto and fiat currencies.

We definetly think that our collaboration will be very profitable for both sides. Our main points are user-friendly interface and huge amount of options
We are very happy that such a professional is with us now.
Advice from George have an exceptional value for our project. Thank you, and welcome!

Another strategic partnership for BeEasy. A partnership that will surely benefit both parties.
Pages:
Jump to: