Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bela — Powering the Belacam Social Media Economy - page 21. (Read 23090 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I wish luck to Belacoin with this new thread. I am following this coin since the first announce of Belacam application. I know this coin has big potential and the price is very very cheap at the moment like some other good projects and altcoins. I know the dev is working very hard (even some mistakes according to me) I am sure Belacoin will go to new ATHs after the lunch of Belacam.
Good luck

I wasnt aware of this new thread until I visited the old one today.
I too have been following Bela since the first announcement by
The Ambia Fund. Lets hope we can move forward with this as
Belacam has gone completely off the boil IMO.

Yup same boat as you, Im holding a bit at a loss lol. Kinda left it on Polo for ages.
Can we get listed on another exchange, that alone will bring a lot of attention to the project which quite honestly is more interesting than 90% of ecr20 tokens going around now.
Binance or Kucoin are pretty good these days, while polo has been really buggy and slow with support a lot of users are just leaving it now.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
I wish luck to Belacoin with this new thread. I am following this coin since the first announce of Belacam application. I know this coin has big potential and the price is very very cheap at the moment like some other good projects and altcoins. I know the dev is working very hard (even some mistakes according to me) I am sure Belacoin will go to new ATHs after the lunch of Belacam.
Good luck

I wasnt aware of this new thread until I visited the old one today.
I too have been following Bela since the first announcement by
The Ambia Fund. Lets hope we can move forward with this as
Belacam has gone completely off the boil IMO.
Activity: 394
Merit: 252
10/29 - 11/4 Update on the coming Bela Hard Fork
Diving into src and depends files  [3b-4b]...

Finished up the depends files as well as adding everything else that's the baseline for building the crypto protocols. Not too much work there but have begun moving into the src files for the next few weeks. Most of the magic happens here, so all the alterations have to be very precise or else it'll cause a lot of headaches. Currently planning on attacking in this order:
   1. Alter the parameters surrounding the genesis block and starting difficulty as well as the difficulty scaling of the system
   2. See about getting the networking aspect hashed out a bit more

Belacam Gamma continues to be refined as well. We're aiming for a public release likely in early January, although we will allow testing for dedicated community members earlier.
Activity: 768
Merit: 500
What is the active mining pool for this coin ? I have searched but found nothing. I have checked http://minebela.com but there was only CPU miners. It is some what funny.
Difficulty: 254
Total Net Hash: 308.72 GH/s
But only few KH/s in http://minebela.com
Please tell us the mining pool for gpu or asic miners

I think the most hashrate is in solo mining. You can use minebela.com for gpu or asic mining.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
Good luck
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
Finally something of my interest.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
What is the active mining pool for this coin ? I have searched but found nothing. I have checked http://minebela.com but there was only CPU miners. It is some what funny.
Difficulty: 254
Total Net Hash: 308.72 GH/s
But only few KH/s in http://minebela.com
Please tell us the mining pool for gpu or asic miners
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Looks cool. I want to try this system out
that is BELA she is like VERTCOIN and LITECOIN? The question is what can produce the coin of BELA?

BELA is going to litecoin code in december approx. Belacam gamma is using belacoin as a payment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
that is BELA she is like VERTCOIN and LITECOIN? The question is what can produce the coin of BELA?
I believe Bela cannot be listed on Bittrex because of vulnerability to double spend attacks.

We're having a hard fork to update Bela to Litecoin's most recent source code. After this happens, we'll begin aggressively pursuing exchange again, especially since our tech will be just as good as Litecoin's.

but are there any dates? when will this be done?

End of December or in 2018.
Activity: 994
Merit: 262
I believe Bela cannot be listed on Bittrex because of vulnerability to double spend attacks.

We're having a hard fork to update Bela to Litecoin's most recent source code. After this happens, we'll begin aggressively pursuing exchange again, especially since our tech will be just as good as Litecoin's.

but are there any dates? when will this be done?
Activity: 28
I downloaded latest and greatest wallet from LiveBela site and started wallet sync.

It's stuck at block 797600 and been like that for a few hours now.

Also slack invite does not work anymore.

Activity: 3
Has anyone had any luck mining Bela with GPUs using the Ethos OS?

On another note, I am currently CPU mining with minebela.com How can I check my current balance?
Activity: 394
Merit: 252

Activity: 217
Merit: 100
That is not only a question of blockchain but of Belacam! When it will be released?
Activity: 700
Merit: 330
Dev
 Do you have any plans to trade Bela on other markets just like Bittrex?

Thanks for answer.

Activity: 53
Dev
 Do you have any plans to trade Bela on other markets just like Bittrex?

Thanks for answer.
Dev
What are the plans to the coin to the future? Mobile Wallet? Translations? Etc.?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23289067
Activity: 14
Dev
What are the plans to the coin to the future? Mobile Wallet? Translations? Etc.?
Pages:
Jump to: