Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BEN] Benjamins ◄ SHA-256 ►◄ BOUNTY AVAILABLE to make BEN merge mineable!! - page 90. (Read 94385 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I registered for pittythepool over 12 hours ago, and STILL no confirmation email. im guessing it's to late now to throw my 20gh at the pool. moving on.

Did you check spam folder? I've seen a few people say it was in there. It's definitely not too late to hop on, it's only been live for 2 days, no better time to jump in than now

yeap checked spam folder several times, no mail for me lol

I have responded to all requests received so far for folks not receiving their confirmation emails, if you are still having problems with your account at PityThePool, please use the "Contact" form on the pool website, these *do* actually go to a real person Smiley
http://ben.pitythepool.com/index.php?page=contactform

*edit*
Confirmation emails going to your spam folder is VERY common, please check there first!
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I registered for pittythepool over 12 hours ago, and STILL no confirmation email. im guessing it's to late now to throw my 20gh at the pool. moving on.

Did you check spam folder? I've seen a few people say it was in there. It's definitely not too late to hop on, it's only been live for 2 days, no better time to jump in than now

yeap checked spam folder several times, no mail for me lol
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I tried compiling the src but it fails on debian, otherwise I'd put up a pool.

Do you not have it on github?

Oops, forgot to add the github. I'll do it tonight. In the Binaries download, however, the QT and Daemons are already compiled for both Windows and Linux if that helps temporarily

404 error when I try to dl the linux bin

Might be country restrictions on Google Drive. Here are alternates

Binaries for Windows and Linux: https://mega.co.nz/#!GRJCmYJA!EoiPjbwIvakTLeaB6GCVT3FaimNL6mgqAw_em1x3-SU

Source Code: https://mega.co.nz/#!XIZUgKRC!OHl7VmnE2RApj3_a2BsNGWhQm04kOEkfYQsOhO3xVTY

All 4 links are up and working
compile from github source code on linux

im linux and i compile ALL wallets from src code...
most binaries don't work on my distro anyways
the last blocks list become TOO long on the p2pool...

The BEN p2pool data has been cleared and pool was just restarted...

Sorry, but maintenance was necessary....
the pool was offline for a minute or two...

There is nothing wrong with the BEN p2pool

it is online, and active miners payouts will be alot more,
now that the old inactive miners data has been removed

Now is the time to hit the p2pool to get bigger payouts Grin
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126

Oops, forgot to add the github. I'll do it tonight. In the Binaries download, however, the QT and Daemons are already compiled for both Windows and Linux if that helps temporarily

404 error when I try to dl the linux bin

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Difficulty is now up to 16384 and blocks look to be coming in at the correct target time still (on average)

Launch went smooth as hell and the network is adjusting appropriately. Keep this thread bumped so more pool ops see there is a huge opportunity here to make some BENJIES!!
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126

We will put an official pool up this weekend if there aren't any new ones between now and then. Kinda reluctant to put up an official one since that doesn't usually go over well, but we will add one if needed when we get the explorer and website up if there are no new ones
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
People please ask around to see if anyone wants to create another Mining Pool for this coin (We kind of need one)

I must admit I agree, as much as I appreciate all the hashrate coming to ben.pitythepool.com it would be good to have a few more choices available to spread the load around.

Just keep this thread active, other pool operators will notice and join in.
Activity: 196
I ned to buy some eruptors to mine these coins i keep missing out will put it on my important to do list
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
People please ask around to see if anyone wants to create another Mining Pool for this coin (We kind of need one)
Activity: 461
Merit: 250
OMG i am blind and retarded at same time. It works now. Thanks.
Activity: 224
Hve you sent the command "addnode x.x.x.x add" ??
Activity: 461
Merit: 250
I can not sync benjamins wallet. When I try to add nodes via concole it says

Method not found (code -32601)

how can I sync the wallet. Thanks.
legendary
WE REALLY NEED MORE POOLS, Pity The Pool has the majority of the hashrate.
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: