Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BEN] Benjamins ◄ SHA-256 ►◄ BOUNTY AVAILABLE to make BEN merge mineable!! - page 85. (Read 94385 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Go post your BEN address on this video to get 10 BEN for free!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EC_WI_i0HS4
Just post if you need more help, we are happy to assist you
Can someone explain to me how to make the conf file where to put it so i can get the wallet syncing.

Iam a noob so you will have to bare with me

Roaming/Benjamins/Benjamins.conf

Easy way to find Roaming is to go to Start Menu -> Search -> %appdata%

Then you want to have a .bat in the same folder as benjamins-qt and inside it should say this:

Code:
benjamins-qt.exe -server

That will launch your client as a server and use the nodes in your .conf file
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Can someone explain to me how to make the conf file where to put it so i can get the wallet syncing.

Iam a noob so you will have to bare with me
Activity: 3
Merit: 250
I can also not get the wallet to sync, put all the addnode from the first post inside benjamins.conf, but no block source available - i will now leave it open a hour, but does not look to good

Still having problems?

yes, I am afraid so. I am on windows and normally I just have to create the xxx.conf file, add the addnodes and put it in the /Roaming/xxx Folder. I tried to put the benjamins.conf inside the wallet-qt directory, but that also did not work. Just tried now and still not syncing
I keep my coins on your pool till this is working Smiley
I can also not get the wallet to sync, put all the addnode from the first post inside benjamins.conf, but no block source available - i will now leave it open a hour, but does not look to good

Still having problems?

yes, I am afraid so. I am on windows and normally I just have to create the xxx.conf file, add the addnodes and put it in the /Roaming/xxx Folder. I tried to put the benjamins.conf inside the wallet-qt directory, but that also did not work. Just tried now and still not syncing

It should be in the roaming folder, you were right the first time. Try these, they are all up right now:

addnode=85.238.96.186
addnode=199.217.117.170
addnode=99.174.231.31
addnode=207.229.172.181
addnode=195.138.68.215
addnode=184.75.212.10
addnode=93.188.224.253
addnode=188.162.40.90
addnode=174.63.21.70
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126

Still having problems?

try setting one of the nodes as a seednode, this worked for me to start getting connections.
legendary

Can you put your source on github??

Makes it much easier...

Sure, tonight when I'm back on a Linux machine, it's pain in the ass with Windows

cool thanks. easier to tell if there are any updates etc...

Speaking of updates.... can you fix it so its possible to tell the network hash rate?

Thanks!

Makes it much easier...

Sure, tonight when I'm back on a Linux machine, it's pain in the ass with Windows
legendary

Makes it much easier...
Love the Mr. T above! Smiley

FYI - The sign-up pools are best for miners with smaller hashrates

"BIG" miners can make ALOT more on p2pool in 24hr period vs signup pools
        assuming your miner's settings are configured properly.

http://p2pool.neocities.org/coin_ben.html

Pity the Pool!  Benjamins (BEN) Pool

- Solid servers, UPS/generator backups
- Redundant internet
- 1.5% fee

http://ben.pitythepool.com

PityThePool appreciates Benjamin!
 Cool 935.309 Benjamins donated!  Cool
1KM6JTbmXHQ9KxT1PAUcKjGHPafbXjFgAV

We got it. Thanks a lot, we will do a giveaway on the website this weekend. You guys are the shit, glad to have you aboard, and love the pool name. I PITY THE FOOL THAT DOESN'T MINE BENJAMINS
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Pity the Pool!  Benjamins (BEN) Pool

- Solid servers, UPS/generator backups
- Redundant internet
- 1.5% fee

http://ben.pitythepool.com

PityThePool appreciates Benjamin!
 Cool 935.309 Benjamins donated!  Cool
1KM6JTbmXHQ9KxT1PAUcKjGHPafbXjFgAV

Still having problems?
Activity: 3
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Adding nodes worked for my wallet updated blockchain in a few minutes.  Thx!
Did you know that Ben Franklin preferred the national bird for the United States to be the turkey, rather than the bald eagle? It’s true!

In a letter to his daughter, he wrote:

“I am on this account not displeased that the Figure is not known as a Bald Eagle, but looks more like a Turkey. For in Truth the Turkey is in Comparison a much more respectable Bird, and withal a true original Native of America… He is besides, though a little vain & silly, a Bird of Courage, and would not hesitate to attack a Grenadier of the British Guards who should presume to invade his Farm Yard with a red Coat on.”

Obviously, he had a sense of humor as well!

Here are some other fun facts about Ben Franklin:

• Franklin invented the lightning rod, as well as bifocals.
  • He was the first United States Ambassador to France.
  • He was a newspaper editor and printer in Philadelphia.
  • For many years he served as Postmaster to the colonies.
  • He wrote the first known “pro vs. con” list.
  • He penned feminist letters to the local paper under the pseudonym “Mrs. Silence Dogood”.
  • Franklin never patented any of his inventions, and wrote in his autobiography, “… as we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours; and this we should do freely and generously.”
Activity: 452

p2pool NO-SIGNUPS

the 10Ghs dude making over 30 BEN per block.....

if you got faster ASIC and setup your miner properly,
maybe you could take his place

just dont do like the 50Ghs dude above in the graphs, lol

p2pool.neocities.org

is p2pool down (I am that 10ghs in the example you listed, but I actually only have 8.6gh ^^) But I cannot connect at the moment.. and also getting problem loading page checking the website..

I believe he changed the IP last night. Please let me know if this isn't working so I can make a note in OP

POOL URL = http://67.233.200.130:20215

works, back on the benjamins (had switched coins til  I decided on a new pool etc etc)
Pages:
Jump to: