Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Best sgminer so far for x22i/lyra2Z/phi2/allium on AMD - page 2. (Read 28318 times)

Activity: 155
Merit: 14
@fancyIX

Great work!
I would like to give some feedback to help you to get even more users.

You should update your first post in this thread.
  • In the subject you didn't write that your miner supports ethash.
  • You should mention the dev fee. Is it still zero?
  • How about a simpler versioning? 5.6.1.3.b5ip3 is hard to read.
Activity: 251
Merit: 4
@fancyIX

FYI Nicehash recently added MTP algo. Ofc there no miners which compat with their stratum
Activity: 120
How to setup Vega56 for Lyra2rev3?

I only get 55 mhs pet Vega56?

Use teamredminer, should be faster
Activity: 703
Merit: 272

-k lyra2v3 -g 1 -w 256 -I 24
i get about 70mh
Activity: 1
Merit: 0

Activity: 703
Merit: 272
Activity: 28
Hi,

please add support to yescrypt algo.

Thanks
Activity: 51
@fancyIX works good for me without rejects. Only needed to lower intesity to 20 from 21.
 mintpond works better than 2miners.

Only one question what could be a possible issue that i can't use -g 2 option? error -33\43 different.
Rig has 8gb ram. linux.  6gpu
-w 64 -I 20 works good. If add -g 2 = error.

Btw you kernel works faster than djm34.  https://github.com/zcoinofficial/sgminer/releases
MTP have a lot of rejected shares (duplicate) in all pools less zergpool, but in zergpool less hashrate

Which version are you using?

5.6.1.3.b5ip3

Did you try another pool. Mintpond seems working well

Tried

Work fine 20-50 shares and after a round of duplicate shares, then valid shares and then duplicates, only work good zergpool but with low hash

I suggest add "-w 64".
If it still not working, try "-d 0" to see if one card works or not.
Activity: 118
MTP have a lot of rejected shares (duplicate) in all pools less zergpool, but in zergpool less hashrate

5.6.1.3.b5ip3

Tried

http://i64.tinypic.com/2ntbgx0.jpg

Work fine 20-50 shares and after a round of duplicate shares, then valid shares and then duplicates, only work good zergpool but with low hash
HI

I use your mine software.(Beta5ip2)
I use RX580 8G run MTP is normal(hash is 1.4Mh). But I use the Vega 56 run MTP is not normal.(hash is 1.0Mh)
Please Help me. Whether it is necessary to set parameters specifically for vega video card.  Or the software does not support vega running MTP?

wow 1.4 mh/s??? for MTP alga for RX580??? I have 700 kh/s - what do you do?

Latest version can do 1.6mhs. You need oc memory and maybe bios mod.

5.6.1.3.b5ip3

Activity: 20
Miner 5.6.1.3.b5h driver Adrenalin 18.6.1 RX 470 4GB 1100/1900
x22i 3.6 Mhs
ethash 26.25
lyra2Zz 1.4 Mhs
allium 3.0 Mhs (no change)
phi2 2.6 Mhs (no change)
lyra2Z 1.4 Mhs (no change)
lyra2rev2 22.7 Mhs
P.S. On the ethash algorithm on the same cards (in the same settings) Claymore's Dual Miner 12 gives 28.2 Mhs. Good job!

hello - mkxminer 4.2 have for lyra2Z 3.2 Mhs Wink for rx480 8 gb - your rx470 4gb ebaut 2,8 mhs  
Activity: 20
HI

I use RX580 8G run MTP is normal(hash is 1.4Mh). But I use the Vega 56 run MTP is not normal.(hash is 1.0Mh)
Please Help me. Whether it is necessary to set parameters specifically for vega video card.  Or the software does not support vega running MTP?

wow 1.4 mh/s??? for MTP alga for RX580??? I have 700 kh/s - what do you do?

5.6.1.3.b5ip3

Activity: 4
HI

Current Vega has low hash rate. Let’s see if it can be improved later.

Expect your software to significantly improve vega Hash:)
Hey Fancy - I hope I'm saying/asking this correctly... Few weeks back, you helped me with the miner not running correctly (or slow, I can't recall) because of the precompiled bins weren't in the right directory.

I don't recall seeing this as an option in the help section, would it be possible to use a flag and tell the miner where to look for these items?

See the web page where you download new release
Activity: 195
Hey Fancy - I hope I'm saying/asking this correctly... Few weeks back, you helped me with the miner not running correctly (or slow, I can't recall) because of the precompiled bins weren't in the right directory.

I don't recall seeing this as an option in the help section, would it be possible to use a flag and tell the miner where to look for these items?
Pages:
Jump to: