Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Best Token] BitX (BTX) - The future of Crypto Traders - page 5. (Read 1453 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 101
"The future of Crypto Traders"
Hm.. interesting..
Activity: 291
Merit: 10
faster transactionspeed is what whe all need so better all to take part in this one , also waves is doing better and better and this could absolutely grow with the succes off waves
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Scam Hunter
I hope that exchanges will coming soon.
Activity: 90
Merit: 1
per aspera ad astra
great project!!! wanna be part of it!
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Hope the project will be successful!
Activity: 28
i joined the the airdrop, wishing the best on this project going to the moon.
Activity: 392
Merit: 49
Hello! A great ICO. Very competent and high-quality project, watching them for a long time, I like how their work is built! I recommend to all!
Activity: 32
Nice project.
Activity: 658
Merit: 104
Joined airdrop! Looks very interesting Smiley
Activity: 76
Is the total supply really 50,000,000 or 500,000,000?
There has not been massive adoption of waves platform now but once the troll starts,  everybody that invested in these type of projects will be rich.  I wouldn't mind throwing a few bucks and waiting it out
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Waves platform is faster and cheaper than Bitcoin now due to scalability of Bitcoin blockchain.  I hope people will recognize these type of projects and decongest Bitcoin and Ethereum blockchains
Activity: 364
Interesting platform dedicated for Crypto traders! I wanna join the airdrop too! Wink
Activity: 85
I'm participating in the airdrop. The market is full of DEXes on ERC-20 tokens. We also need some for Waves. I wish you success! However, let me inform you that there's already a crypto project with the ticker BTX that's already being traded.
Activity: 34
This project has a good future. Good luck to the development team.
Activity: 34
Interesting design. I'm confined in BitX!
Activity: 308
Tw7yXzfoV2tU5gn5Ly3bxjJSgv35TJYQWf
LooK Awesome
Activity: 20
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
"Venture into Sports"
a Waves based blockchain means faster and cheaper transactions than bitcoin and it's forks. It is only a matter of time which is needed for mass adoption of Waves. In addition, smart contracts on Waves blockchain would give acceleration for the coin itself. 2018 will be the year for Waves.

Regards,
Activity: 44
Nice project, I like it and joined to airdrop! Cool
Activity: 196
BitX Payments Limited is an accredited merchant services provider for the exchange of Bitcoins in Nigeria. The company policy is accepted as standard for the basic buyer/seller and third-party transfer.
Pages:
Jump to: