Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Best Token] BitX (BTX) - The future of Crypto Traders - page 8. (Read 1453 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
amazing this coin!! i hope this project start!!
Activity: 2
it's pretty big. but so many participants will follow.
Activity: 90
Good looking project going to keep following this one in the future,
Activity: 54
Hi! I wish you good luck and every success!
Activity: 378
Seems a promising project...

When is your presale date?
Activity: 2
Great project. I'm glad it's developed on the WAVES platform.
Activity: 51
Interesting
Activity: 3
Very bright feature behind this token thanks to waves platform. I have already invested in projects on waves platform and it was very promisingly.
Activity: 1
I think, that's coin will be a great
smart team work
Activity: 200
Merit: 16
I think it is a good idea to provide tokens on the waves platform.
I think that this token will spread with solving the problem that bitcoin has.
Ease of handling is important for the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 29
Nice because it is more faster than bitcoin, much cheaper fees and in waves platform. Very promising!
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
https://www.bitc2.org/

I will follow your progress, I think everything will turn out. And the coin will be popular))
Activity: 11
There are some very good tokens coming out on the waves platform and I believe this is one of them.  A lot of potential here.  Does this token have posted enabled? Would be great if it was as its an excellent incentive for holding wave based tokens.
Activity: 98
revised, whish you goto moon! Wink
Activity: 20
what is bitcointalk promotion link?
Activity: 35

BITX is a tokenized version of Bitcoin on the Waves blockchain. BITX will have faster transaction speeds than Bitcoin (Depending on waves network). The average block time on Bitcoin is 8 minutes, while on Waves it's 24 seconds. The average Bitcoin transaction fee typically ranges from $2 to $5, while waves fees typically range from $0.01 to $0.05 . (It may rise from time to time depending on Waves network username min end
Activity: 101
# BIG ICO, excited to be part of it....long way to go and bang the crypto currency market........
Good Progess keep up the good work team , Kudo's to the team...
Activity: 635
Merit: 251
Activity: 69
do you plan to advertise this? I'm a copywriter working in advertising if you need help with original memes holla at me
Activity: 182
very nice, project seems effective. the team has a really low supply of coins, appreciate it guys.
Pages:
Jump to: