Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BETARIGS.COM - Cryptocurrency cloud mining - thousands of rigs available! - page 101. (Read 200998 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Hmm, I'll put a ticket in.  I have four jobs from yesterday that haven't been paid yet.  They simply say "Job Finished"

so whats so difficult in waiting a couple more hours?

I had a job fail yesterday while I was still sorting a config issue out, then after that, everything has been flawless.  I'm wondering if that's what has interfered with my payments. 

Why would I continue to rent in silence without getting paid?  The site says it will pay within 24 hours and it has not; if it needs to be 48 hours then it should say that.  I'm not accusing Mux of anything and I'm not upset, I just want to know if there is an issue with my account that I need to resolve before I continue renting my rig. 
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Just wanted to let folks know I have 30 Mh of my farm available for scrypt mining.  http://www.betarigs.com/rig/915

sweet thing^^
Hmm, I'll put a ticket in.  I have four jobs from yesterday that haven't been paid yet.  They simply say "Job Finished"

so whats so difficult in waiting a couple more hours?
Activity: 110
Just wanted to let folks know I have 30 Mh of my farm available for scrypt mining.  http://www.betarigs.com/rig/915
Is there a problem with payouts?  Site says 24 hours maximum but it has been over that now; I haven't been paid for any of my jobs yesterday.  

i got all my payments... usually within a couple hours of the "job finished"... then it will also say "owern paid" in the rental history.
Is there a problem with payouts?  Site says 24 hours maximum but it has been over that now; I haven't been paid for any of my jobs yesterday.  
calling for: souljah1h

you are renting my rig, but your poolinformation must be wrong! it shows as dead... please check / contact me!

Click on your mining rig and there you can contact him directly.

no, i cannot.
that is what I used to do with other renters, but in this rent, there is no textbox. (only the "give extra hours")...

BUG?
Activity: 112

you are renting my rig, but your poolinformation must be wrong! it shows as dead... please check / contact me!

Click on your mining rig and there you can contact him directly.

I installed sgminer 4.1 today, and now betarigs shows me as offline...

i guess the miner is broken... can anybody confirm?

update: show online again... after 3 restarts.... something is going on with that mining software...  Huh
Activity: 60
One of my rigs is now available for rent. It is mining Keccak (MaxCoin) at an average reported speed of 840MH/s. Please see: http://www.betarigs.com/rig/75
mux
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
ANNOUNCE

Betarigs grows!
Bitcointalk user Nyd and I are now officially working together on Betarigs! Nyd is someone I know IRL and who I trust. He will be handling the operational part of Betarigs while I will concentrate on the technical side of Betarigs. So starting today, Betarigs will grow twice faster  Grin

Also, all pending "rental payment not recognized" refunds until yesterday were finally processed -- the new system is in place.
Okay, thanks for the info. I thought it's my fault. Smiley
mux
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
My rig got rented but cgminer still says that betarigs pool is down.
Can anyone help me?

That is usually because your customer pool is unstable -- Betarigs only acts as a proxy. If the customer pool is down, betarigs will be seen as down.
So as long as your rig is here, you're not at fault.

Activity: 67
You're welcome to rent my MAXCOIN GPU rig with optimal efficient configuration (caveminer01)! : http://leaserig.net/index.jsp?t=1

Keccak (SHA-3)

My mining rigs are located in professional data center backup-ed with UPS, redundant internet links, enterprise monitoring etc. I also provide custom website with rigs status. Feel free to PM me on bitcointalk.org with any questions/concerns.

Happy mining and get yourself some maxcoins!

I'm sorry, do you have a rig on Betarigs?  Otherwise, is there a reason you're posting here?  I'm sure you know where the Leaserigs announcement thread is.
My rig got rented but cgminer still says that betarigs pool is down.
Can anyone help me?
Interesting, I'm using sgminer and that hasn't happened to me.
well, let it run, set a high price, so it won't get booked... wait a few hours... website will show "disconnected"
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
This idea; pool inactive when not rented and vice versa is amazing.

cheers
copper member
Activity: 199
Merit: 14
Thank mux
I gave him an extra hour anyway
Spread the goodwill
Pages:
Jump to: