Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BETARIGS.COM - Cryptocurrency cloud mining - thousands of rigs available! - page 96. (Read 200998 times)

mux
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
After page was down and up again, betarigs pool says "status DEAD" for me, is this because renters pool is bad?

Yessir! Or you're just not being rented atm Smiley
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
After page was down and up again, betarigs pool says "status DEAD" for me, is this because renters pool is bad?
Activity: 224
Reply to customer feedback is now available!

You can finally answer those unfounded 0/10 by those renters trying to mine maxcoin with your scrypt miner  Grin

Woohooo

Thank you. But... A bit more characters? kinda short

choose wise words, get more efficient :-P

We are going to have doge style answers on ratings. Much proud, such happy
Activity: 196

You can finally answer those unfounded 0/10 by those renters trying to mine maxcoin with your scrypt miner  Grin

Woohooo

choose wise words, get more efficient :-P

Woohooo

mux
Just a short question:
Do you ask the renter after they rented the rig to fill in a feedback? Seems like nobody really cares to do it although they even say thanks through email before the job finished. :/

I ask them in the mail yes -- but I think I'll be a bit more aggresive, asking directly on the frontpage Smiley
But first, I'm doing customer/rig owner contact after end of job.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Just a short question:
Do you ask the renter after they rented the rig to fill in a feedback? Seems like nobody really cares to do it although they even say thanks through email before the job finished. :/
mux

You can finally answer those unfounded 0/10 by those renters trying to mine maxcoin with your scrypt miner  Grin
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Mux,
My current renter noticed that I wasn't mining their pool.
I checked and both miners (starwulfe-116) are on backup pools and betarigs is showing as dead.
I realize you're busy with the migration, but could you take a look?

Hello!

Quickly reviwed this -- the renter was initially in a pool which was working -- and then switched to another at 08:37 UTC, where the pool simply refuses the connection from the rig.
I just discussed this with the renter.

Mux

Thank you sir!
mux
Mux,
I checked and both miners (starwulfe-116) are on backup pools and betarigs is showing as dead.

Hello!

Quickly reviwed this -- the renter was initially in a pool which was working -- and then switched to another at 08:37 UTC, where the pool simply refuses the connection from the rig.
I just discussed this with the renter.

Mux
Activity: 35
As announced yesterday,

SITE DOWN IN 10 MINUTES (09:00 UTC) -- Rented rigs will continue to work for their customers.

then I'll migrate to other servers.

Then if everything goes smooth, I'll be then working on feedback answers, and contact after end of rental!

Thanks!
Activity: 11
Mux,
mux
SITE IS BACK UP

Pretty smooth and fast migration, now let's see how it goes..
mux
As announced yesterday,

SITE DOWN IN 10 MINUTES (09:00 UTC) -- Rented rigs will continue to work for their customers.

then I'll migrate to other servers.

Then if everything goes smooth, I'll be then working on feedback answers, and contact after end of rental!
Activity: 35
It would also be nice if those of us leasing rigs could respond to renter reviews (ala newegg/amazon) to better serve our customers and also to nullify reviews that are not truthful.

I just received yet another rating. 9/10, saying that it ended 15 minuted earlier. Problem is I know my rig was pointed at betarigs pool until the timer ended.
But, I can't respond.

Any ETA on review replying mux? And some kind if internal messaging so we can contact renters after time is up

I've just had a customer (stevetrac) send a message soon into the rental period saying 'sorry but i can find no mining on the site.'

I replied that the I was mining through betarigs and supplied shares/min and reject statistics and asked them to contact me if they were still having issues.

There was no reply to this.

I then sent another message later in the rental period with shares/min and reject statistics and again, asking them to contact me if there were any issues.

There was no reply to this.

Next thing I know I have my only 0/10 feedback and the message 'got stiched never mined a thing' from this customer.  All my other feedback is 10/10 and I know for a fact I was mining for this renter.

I either need to be able to put a reply to this or get it removed as it is not fair.  
It would also be nice if those of us leasing rigs could respond to renter reviews (ala newegg/amazon) to better serve our customers and also to nullify reviews that are not truthful.

I just received yet another rating. 9/10, saying that it ended 15 minuted earlier. Problem is I know my rig was pointed at betarigs pool until the timer ended.
But, I can't respond.

Any ETA on review replying mux? And some kind if internal messaging so we can contact renters after time is up
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1009
What about adding sha256 support?

Smiley
TECHNOLOGY, BABY!
are you missing the point here? That is currently not possible

So if you create a new rig in betarigs, give it a different name than the other rig....it wont let you have the same wallet address as one of your other rigs?

Yes, that is correct sir! I suppose there's a valid reason behind this

I also noticed that, would also like it if we could use 1 address for all rigs.

Likewise, it is annoying having to deal with so many addresses as well as having people rent rigs for 3 hours and getting a few thousand satoshi in one address and a few thousand in another which just results in larger transactions and fees.
TECHNOLOGY, BABY!
TECHNOLOGY, BABY!
2 rigs rented. Cool service! Mux, good luck and prosperity!

Grin

Yeah thanks for making this awesome site, it's great to be able to rent my rigs out so easily! Keep up the great work! One thing I would do is make the rating system mandatory, when a renter finishes a lease they should have to leave a rating before being able to rent another rig or something. I have over 200 hours of issue free leases with only 1 person leaving a review, and reputation is everything in crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: