Author

Topic: [ANN] BETARIGS.COM - Cryptocurrency cloud mining - thousands of rigs available! - page 107. (Read 200998 times)

Activity: 590
Merit: 500
I paid for a rig but I didn't receive the service.
Admin told me about a refund but he doesn't reply my ticket anymore.

I think I was scammed from him.
Activity: 308
Merit: 146
I've got 100% accurate payments since I joined 28-1-2014
Same here, however, all it takes is one missed letter and your payments will get stuck. Posting the blockchain transaction should clear any doubt up over what happened to the funds.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
I've got 100% accurate payments since I joined 28-1-2014
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
You should check if the address you have in your rig is correct. Because if it says that you have been paid, that means a transaction has occured.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
i guess i'm outta here for now.. 2 missing payments and i don't want to lose more.. it says on the FAQ that payment might get delay for a maximum of 24 hours.. it's almost 48hours now and i still haven't received it but it says on the site that the owner was paid..   
Activity: 308
Merit: 146
Dev when will you change this retarded Deposit system!
Just create 1 ballance on account so you dont need to make a new deposit everytime u rent something.

Lost another payment again. grrrrrrrrrrrr
created a ticket!

CHANGE THIS STUPID SYSTEM DEV!!!

relax! this is beta!
beta means "not productive"!!! keep that in mind.

I think with all the tiny flaws it is working pretty great already, so give Mux some time to come up with solutions.
aso keep in mind that depositin btc into the account requires security implementations, since you don't want to loose your coins through a DB error or hack!
Agreed... what if someone deposits 20 BTC (or more) into their account as they want to rent 200MH/s+ a day ? Right now (other than the long 7 day leases) there isn't that much BTC Mux has to worry about potentially losing. Changing the system to accepting payment after seen by a few nodes would increase speed and is a lot safer to implement than allowing users a local wallet.  I like the idea of a local wallet too, however doing it securely is another mater...
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Just create 1 ballance on account so you dont need to make a new deposit everytime u rent something.

created a ticket!

relax! this is beta!
beta means "not productive"!!! keep that in mind.

I think with all the tiny flaws it is working pretty great already, so give Mux some time to come up with solutions.
aso keep in mind that depositin btc into the account requires security implementations, since you don't want to loose your coins through a DB error or hack!
Activity: 574
Merit: 504

If it's not acceptable why do you keep buying?

Most retarded question ever?

Not really. It's like being a boxer and always complaining that you keep getting punched.
Sy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Bounty Detective
Just start accepting LTC, it's faster ^^

Or just free the rig once the transaction has been seen by a few peers, thats how coinbase and bitpay do it, no harm there and done within a minute max.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
On the page it says Total sent to owner:  0.07044338 BTC

But only .02552116 BTC reached my account. no incoming transactions. it doesn't even appear on blockchain.info , after 2 hours i'm gonna get paid again, hopefully it gets in my wallet and not his.
Activity: 210

Most retarded question ever?
Activity: 112
FUCK, again my funds are in the air. I must send 0.06053, I send 0.0653 and I lost my money for over 24h and I don't have a rig. Thanks.
Activity: 574
Merit: 504

created a ticket!

Pretty sure Mux addressed this about 9 posts above yours. 

Just timed , took 22mins from when I pressed the buy button till the Miner actually started to mine!

THIS IS TOTALLY NOT ACCEPTABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Activity: 35
it takes about 15+minutes (if something doesnt goes wrong) just to rent a miner!
This is just retarded...

+ it takes 5-10minutes just to start mining, you should start counting time from the moment it actually does start mining! otherwise its just money down the drain if you are working on very slim margins!

Why do you believe the counter starts the moment you click the "Confirm" button? It appears to me that the counter starts as soon as the payment has received 1 confirmation.

At that point it takes 1 or 5 minutes to start mining, depending on if they are using sgminer or cgminer.

I've had 20 transactions, some to rent out and some to rent other rigs, all without issue.

created a ticket!

Just timed , took 22mins from when I pressed the buy button till the Miner actually started to mine!

THIS IS TOTALLY NOT ACCEPTABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 29

created a ticket!

Relax, this is is still a BETA one MAN operation.

it takes about 15+minutes (if something doesnt goes wrong) just to rent a miner!
This is just retarded...

+ it takes 5-10minutes just to start mining, you should start counting time from the moment it actually does start mining! otherwise its just money down the drain if you are working on very slim margins!

created a ticket!

Relax, this is is still a BETA one MAN operation.

This is just retarded...

Zae
Activity: 70
Relax, this is still a BETA one MAN operation.
Activity: 112
I'm waiting 21 hours with my support ticket :/
Jump to: