Author

Topic: [ANN] BETARIGS.COM - Cryptocurrency cloud mining - thousands of rigs available! - page 111. (Read 200998 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 146
This is a joke. Renting price is higher what you can actually earn per day. Scammers!!!

Don't worry, looks like the race to the bottom is on. Best day on Middlecoin has been about 0.013BTC/Mh/Day. We're currently at 0.0155 cheapest.
Then you missed the days of 0.02 BTC/Mh/Day on USEast a week or so back Tongue
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
This is a joke. Renting price is higher what you can actually earn per day. Scammers!!!

Don't worry, looks like the race to the bottom is on. Best day on Middlecoin has been about 0.013BTC/Mh/Day. We're currently at 0.0155 cheapest.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10

It's a free market, so feel free to put up your rig(s) for rent for what you think is a fair price!  Undecided
Activity: 112

The whole point of this is not to point it at a switching pool, but at a new coin you believe will hit big. Only then you can get some profits.
Activity: 84
Activity: 21
I've got a question since I'm completely newb in tech site of btc.
Lets assume that I want to rent a rig to mine one of the new coin. What do I have to do after I rent a rig? Register on pool which is mining the coin I've chosen?

You'll point the rig to a pool yes.
With a new coin with no pool, you need to be able point the rig to your pc, or your own personal server running the software.
If this is something you plan to do, be sure to test run before hand, and have a standard pool as a fallback.
Activity: 292
Merit: 250
I've got a question since I'm completely newb in tech site of btc.
Lets assume that I want to rent a rig to mine one of the new coin. What do I have to do after I rent a rig? Register on pool which is mining the coin I've chosen?

Activity: 60
"Reporting" user 'vulneraomnez' for blocking my rig for rent for an hour by claiming it for rent and not paying.

I could of course do the same now with his four rigs but I'm not like that..  Undecided
Activity: 14
Too bad that some people are renting out at 175/mh/h  or lower.. cant match that with my power bill..
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Just set up a small miner to lease. How long might it take to show up in the list?
instantly...

if it is online and mining, it will show online within seconds/minutes and from that moment on it is listed (check that you have it marked as available)
Activity: 10
Just set up a small miner to lease. How long might it take to show up in the list?
mkasiak / Manteq

You rented my rig "Mining rig #473 D-Dog #2 - Challenger - 2440Kh/s Stable", however, the 7970 died right after BAMT switched over to the Betarigs pool.

I was able to manually restart the card, however, I owe both of you 25% of what you paid for the lease.

To anyone renting from me... if you notice anything less than the quoted hashrate (other than a normal variance of 5% or so) please contact me through support (or PM me here), as I can take care of it / add mining time. Once the lease ends it's difficult for me to resolve the issue / avoid getting a poor rating on the rig.

I have submitted a ticket on Betarigs to have you refunded to compensate for the lost hashing power. I hope this doesn't discourage anyone from using this rig / this service

Go figure the rig was hashing fine since I built it over a week ago, and one day into renting a card crashes :-( (I did slightly drop the mem clock so hopefully this doesn't happen again)
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
is merkaba on this board?

he/she rented rig Kauai-toast, and since there was a big power outage* and possible delay in reconnecting internet and hashing power it is possible that you did not get full performance.

it is unlikely, but possible that this also influenced the job by "flob883" who states that the rig underperformed.
I can not verify if that was due to high rejects and pool config or due to the power outage, which killed most of the sgminer stats/logs.

anyways, if they come forward I would like to reimburse them; which I cannot to through the website, since the jobs are finished already.

* how lucky are you guys... that rig runs fine for 7 weeks now and the 3rd day I rent it out, power fails.... somebody here by the name of Murphy?  Grin
Activity: 6
mux (and/or qbit if you read this) coul you take a look at rig 377, please? betarigs show it's as mining but pool shows it as offline Sad
Activity: 280
TECHNOLOGY, BABY!
Love the site, about to complete my 4th lease without any problems whatsoever, payment has been prompt and everything seems to function correctly. Keep adding more features, this site is awesome!
Activity: 21
Mux this service is just awesome. First day I rented like 10 rigs, now i'm renting out my own.
Just all pretty good. Thank you for this service.
And we are breaking a record, 220 rigs rented atm!  Cheesy

Hopefully we are just getting started Cheesy

With Betarigs acting only as a proxy, everything will hopefully scale really well too :]

Rental History is a great idea - perhaps allowing us to download it in the future would be useful for offline/offsite backups
mux
Activity: 280
It appears a price floor around 0.017 BTC/MH/day has established :]

Mux, while I appreciate all you've done thus far, please consider allowing owners to set price in either BTC per day (as it is currently) or BTC/MH/s per day.

A lot of us with multiple rigs are constantly tweaking prices to keep them competitive, however, it would be a lot easier if we could adjust directly in BTC/MH/s per day Cheesy

I think that's going to be my next UI tweak!

Meanwhile, rental history for rig owner has been added!

And we are breaking a record, 220 rigs rented atm!  Cheesy
It appears a price floor around 0.017 BTC/MH/day has established :]

Mux, while I appreciate all you've done thus far, please consider allowing owners to set price in either BTC per day (as it is currently) or BTC/MH/s per day.

A lot of us with multiple rigs are constantly tweaking prices to keep them competitive, however, it would be a lot easier if we could adjust directly in BTC/MH/s per day Cheesy
Activity: 11
I've checked for a link on my summary and rig details pages and didn't see anything.
Can rig owners see what our rigs have been pointed at?

No -- and I'm suspecting quite a lot of customers are here because they want to mine some hidden opportunity and want to keep it secret...

Understandable and that's fine.
Was just curious as I was about to contact my renter and let them know about the higher reject rate than I normally see.
Thank you
Jump to: