Author

Topic: [ANN] BETARIGS.COM - Cryptocurrency cloud mining - thousands of rigs available! - page 125. (Read 200998 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Mux, payouts are done automatically or manually ?
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Got refunded by dev for non working rig, Thanks!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Looks interesting.

When people are posting advertised speeds I'm guessing this is your average speed from cgminer/sgminer?

I advertise with my average hashingpower and not the WU value. The renter should trust that I have the most optimal settings, so we don't lose too much WU.
Activity: 224
BTCPOLAND:  I sent you an email with the screen shots,  Rig is located in the US on AT&T Backbone.  Cryptohasher RIG #100
Thx, looks good Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Looks interesting.

When people are posting advertised speeds I'm guessing this is your average speed from cgminer/sgminer?
Activity: 39
I gave it a try and so far so good. I rented one rig for 24h to try it out. Hashrate looks stable after 10-15 mins. It took altogether 27 minutes to transfer BTC from Cryptsy to betarigs.com (including one confirmation) and activate the rig.

Looks like you rented my rig  CryptoHasher #100, Let me know if you have any issues.

It looks good from my side. Where is your rig located? I pointed to a pool in EU.

And how is your cgminer looking - how many rejects, what real hashrate? Is it stable, any problems?

It would be great if you could send me a screenshot of your cgminer (I will send you my email). I am curious how it looks from the rig owner point of view.

BTCPOLAND:  I sent you an email with the screen shots,  Rig is located in the US on AT&T Backbone.  Cryptohasher RIG #100
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008
/dev/null
NOT GETTING VERIFICATION EMAIL
check ur pm @ owner of the site

Just sent you a password reset email, did you get it? Check spam?
Made a check with my account, got the mail.
i also need one! i still havent got anything (no connection from ur mailserver or any trying to send something related to betarig(s))
Someone took my "Miner Shibe" and it looks good on my side!

Hope it all works well for the customer as well.
Activity: 6
it would be nice if a leaser could leave a reply to his rented rig, so could new leasers see that some rigs are ok and some not.

btw. who rented my rig #1 Power Rig min. 2250khs ?
Activity: 14
NOT GETTING VERIFICATION EMAIL
check ur pm @ owner of the site

Just sent you a password reset email, did you get it? Check spam?
Made a check with my account, got the mail.

didnt get it. cant u just set it to active and i'll change it to some other mail from within the site ?
Activity: 126
"Miner Shibe 2x7950" is available now. Anyone want to take it up as a test for us both?

System is rock solid and now available for you! Smiley
To expensive Wink Make it 0.019 BTC / Mh / Day and I am in.

Question to trainee with rigs: SuchMiner. What is your location?

Hi, the rigs location is Europe.
Hi,
I just rented your SuchMiner#3
Is that mining for me?
I cannot see any hashrate from my pool.

Hello,

Thank you for renting my rig. It is mining in your pool, and I'll keep a close eye on it.
much reject! wow!
Activity: 3
"Miner Shibe 2x7950" is available now. Anyone want to take it up as a test for us both?

Hi,
Is that mining for me?

Hello,

Thank you for renting my rig. It is mining in your pool, and I'll keep a close eye on it.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
in doge we tryst
Feature requests:
1) Sort list of available miners by hash rate, availability, price/day, price/mhs, etc.
2) Clicking "Lease your rig" should show me all my registered rigs and allow me to edit them with a button on that page to add a new rig
3) Pool all my rigs together into a super rig
4) SHA256 support

Thanks!
Great service!

Hi,
Is that mining for me?

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
Just heave registered but I've got "User account is disabled." when I tried to logon.

Are there any plans for CPU coins in the future? I'd like to mine PTS with a botnet but never had the courage to buy one Cheesy.

Edit: My fault... The activation email landed in the junk folder. Everything all right now Smiley.
Awaiting, refund from dev after the rig i rented was offline the whole renting period

Your refund is after my lunch  Cheesy
Rig #42
I want to refund too.

For refunds

If you believe your rent was totally broken (not a few minutes lost here, but I mean the rig was *offline* > 25% of the time), send me a mail to [email protected] with [COMPLAINT] in the subject, and the rig id.
I'll review on a case by case basis.
And of course don't wait too long, or he will be paid!

(And don't worry, I have on my todolist to monitor the uptime of the rig and automatically refund the renter).

I am leaser of #42 and I don't thing it was down all the time. It switched to backup pool quite often and because I use cgminer it took always some time to go back. Sometimes it was connected to eu.betarigs.com, but had nothing to work. I think it is not fair to refund all BTC to renter because I lost almost one day of computing :-(

Alf
Relax.
Not all the BTC will be refunded.
Activity: 224

Awaiting, refund from dev after the rig i rented was offline the whole renting period

Your refund is after my lunch  Cheesy
Rig #42
I want to refund too.

For refunds

If you believe your rent was totally broken (not a few minutes lost here, but I mean the rig was *offline* > 25% of the time), send me a mail to [email protected] with [COMPLAINT] in the subject, and the rig id.
I'll review on a case by case basis.
And of course don't wait too long, or he will be paid!

(And don't worry, I have on my todolist to monitor the uptime of the rig and automatically refund the renter).

I am leaser of #42 and I don't thing it was down all the time. It switched to backup pool quite often and because I use cgminer it took always some time to go back. Sometimes it was connected to eu.betarigs.com, but had nothing to work. I think it is not fair to refund all BTC to renter because I lost almost one day of computing :-(

Alf
Jump to: