Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BETFORM - Smart contract powered social betting platform - page 30. (Read 20263 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 4
Token in the future and should serve as a mechanism for buying something Huh
Not only buying, should be demand of coin and possibility to profit for investors.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Token in the future and should serve as a mechanism for buying something Huh
Activity: 73
It is good thar crypto and blockchain become useful in different spheres of our life
Activity: 98
this would be the best option for the development of this project large investors are a huge stimulus for development and prospects
The investor will always be a direct incentive for any project, because it is a direct motivation
There is a project where the main speaker is not the investor, namely the developers invest their money. But it is very difficult financially.
A new projects is always interesting. but you need to have a feature by which you can be assessed higher than the average market
this would be the best option for the development of this project large investors are a huge stimulus for development and prospects
The investor will always be a direct incentive for any project, because it is a direct motivation
Let's wait and see what else the information will be in the future.
Activity: 196
I wonder whether there will be any privileges and bonuses, shares for early investors?
Usually it`s from 20% to 30%, because invest on early stadies is more riscky and neccessary more funds.
Well, somewhere in the region of 20% -30% there should be a bonus. In general, it is always profitable to invest in the early stages.
I am also interested in this information because I will participate in the pre sale. I think we can receive more, up to 50% bonus.
BETFORM is a good project, a business that is run with honesty and transparency. it will attract many supporters
Transparency of the project is always a big plus, when all information is easily accessible to all
we're very lucky to have the BETFORM team to offer this kind of platform. for bringing  make it real and use in our community.
Activity: 168
I wonder whether there will be any privileges and bonuses, shares for early investors?
Usually it`s from 20% to 30%, because invest on early stadies is more riscky and neccessary more funds.
Well, somewhere in the region of 20% -30% there should be a bonus. In general, it is always profitable to invest in the early stages.
I am also interested in this information because I will participate in the pre sale. I think we can receive more, up to 50% bonus.
BETFORM is a good project, a business that is run with honesty and transparency. it will attract many supporters
Transparency of the project is always a big plus, when all information is easily accessible to all
Activity: 112
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
Activity: 79
Activity: 62
I'm sure this project will be successful, with a very professional team and this hard work will produce good results
In any case, they will all be fine, just need a little more time
This can even take years, the stage of development is always very long
I'm sure this project will be successful, with a very professional team and this hard work will produce good results
Development and demand the project is a very long and complex process. It will take a long time for us to see the finished product.
In any case, they will all be fine, just need a little more time
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
In traditional betting, the House always wins. There is almost no transparency and trust, low returns, and no social participation. In Betform, you can bet with friends and other players instead of bookie. No matter who wins, the money is left in your group.

Activity: 182
hello guys, is there any live video that represents BETFORM platform and other information regarding this project?
Pages:
Jump to: