Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BETFORM - Smart contract powered social betting platform - page 34. (Read 20263 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 4
In which country BETFORM devices will be presented at first? US? Or Europe countries? I want to buy one .

I think that international business will be able to organize the team of BETFORM, because it has developed a unique, useful product
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
how will your system work? you plan to release android or iOS application ? Or maybe you will only have a web version?
Activity: 112
The team of BETFORM plans to officially register its project name?
I have read a lot of information about this project I am so impressed about it. I still have questions. Why did developers decide to use blockchain?
Regarding the reliability of the blockchain system, all agree. We are simply trying to figure out which function in the project application the blockchain will follow?
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
In which country farasha devices will be presented at first? US? Or Europe countries? I want to buy one .
Perhaps for the CIS countries, but as for me it is better to focus on Europe
Activity: 79
In which country farasha devices will be presented at first? US? Or Europe countries? I want to buy one .
US is always priority) I'm located in EU and waiting with anticipation this app, it can be usefull for my and my family..
Also want to bought this one. I will wait from developers announcement about release date
Activity: 98
In which country BETFORM devices will be presented at first? US? Or Europe countries? I want to buy one .
If I evaluate the project as a whole, and not a biased review, then this is 6-7 out of 10. I also look forward to when the token will be released to the stock exchange.
Activity: 182
Good morning
Well, forum may not be the best solution for publishing news but a lot of people are simply accustomed to forums ... anyway thank you for your efforts and answers here.
The best places to publish are social networks
Good morning
Well, forum may not be the best solution for publishing news but a lot of people are simply accustomed to forums ... anyway thank you for your efforts and answers here.
In fact, this project is really impressive, they create their own basics before it started, I see that many will be interested in this sooner or later in the future.
And where is the headquarters of the company? Is it possible that there are still offices in other countries?
I think guys should develop in other countries to attract new customers
Activity: 126
And where is the headquarters of the company? Is it possible that there are still offices in other countries?
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Im waiting for the result of this good project.. and Im looking forward on the development of this product in the future to maximize the usage of this platform.
Activity: 73
this is a interesting concept. BETFORM project is good and i hope this project will  be success. gonna watch out for updates.
What is your expectation from this project? I'm here for a few days and was impressed by community, support and development
this is a interesting concept. BETFORM project is good and i hope this project will  be success. gonna watch out for updates.
your project seems very interesting and promising. will you organize a bounty campaign? It would be very interesting to participate in it.
quite an interesting project, you have a chance to occupy a worthy niche in this.
in which regions will you start working?
Hello Team. Seems like a very interesting project,everything that's trying to make crypto more convenient to actually use in everyday life has my vote.Gotta check whitepaper abit more and then ill come back with questions.
Activity: 196
As far as I understand, this is a whole decentralized ecosystem in which a patient can receive a consultation from anywhere in the world, is this so?
Pages:
Jump to: