Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BETFORM - Smart contract powered social betting platform - page 50. (Read 20263 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
If I'm not mistaken, it is planned to launch the game in an international format, this English, Russian, German and Chinese languages will be present.

This is sounds very good. Hope that developers and other team will do this
Activity: 182
What would play this game will need to pay for it, or the game will be completely free of charge? I would like to understand how many people will be registered as gamers?

If I understand correctly, there will be a paid subscription, but each player will be able to get bonuses, bonuses will be able to pay for a paid subscription.
Activity: 98
If I'm not mistaken, it is planned to launch the game in an international format, this English, Russian, German and Chinese languages will be present.
Activity: 196
I would like to note that I really like these games on the blockchain. Usually, such global and well thought-out from the economic side of the game, get great support from the investor, I hope that this project is no exception.
What would play this game will need to pay for it, or the game will be completely free of charge? I would like to understand how many people will be registered as gamers?

If I understand correctly, there will be a paid subscription, but each player will be able to get bonuses, bonuses will be able to pay for a paid subscription.

The gamers charge to join the registration platform, they are joining the game in the free platform but they have to join the paid service to surpass the others. I want to find out about this service?
Activity: 112
Activity: 73
Are you looking for translation to different languages our team can support?
given the negative situation on the crypto-currency market, how can the BETFORM project and its tokens withstand such great pressure from the market?
The fact that now such a situation in the market does not mean that it will be like this all the time, it does not mean that you have to wait until it gets better, I think need to start developing your project. Moreover, suddenly the real price of a cryptocurrency - the price that is now on the market?
given the negative situation on the crypto-currency market, how can the BETFORM project and its tokens withstand such great pressure from the market?
I sincerely hope that BETFORM will achieve the same results as the examples you gave. Definitely, you need to take a closer look at this project.

I absolutely do not see the difference between this game and a whole bunch of others, why do we need an in-game currency in the form of a token, is it not easier to use Fiat currencies?

The token will be introduced into the gameplay, the game is designed so that it will always be in demand from the players, respectively, the price of this token will gradually grow. The more players, the higher the demand for the token.
I sincerely hope that BETFORM will achieve the same results as the examples you gave. Definitely, you need to take a closer look at this project.

I absolutely do not see the difference between this game and a whole bunch of others, why do we need an in-game currency in the form of a token, is it not easier to use Fiat currencies?
Activity: 63
Guys, will the administration of the project conduct a bounty company? How can I participate in the bounty? When is it?

I am sure that the bounty company will be opened soon, it is a great way to advertise the project without spending for it Fiat money.

Many projects refuse the bounty, I don't want to distribute the tokens all in a row. Bounty harms the price policy of the token itself.

Situations are different, sometimes bounty program brings very little benefit to the project in the advertising sense, and sometimes a lot. It all depends on the requirements of this very bounty program.

It is possible for him to release a certain number of people so that they could not greatly influence the price after receiving the award.
Today we would like to show the advantages that our platform provides you and compare it with our closest competitors. We selected six main characteristics and compared with our three competitors. All these characteristics have Betform.
🎲Download from IOS and Google Play download - only one of our competitor has;
🎲Continuous token burning – only two of our competitors have;
🎲Multiplayers games- none of our competitors have;
🎲Gambling license – only one of our competitors is licensed;
🎲Top winners’ rewards – only our platform rewards by way of
quarterly bonus;
🎲White label solutions - only two of our competitors have.
It may be noted that Betform is the best platform among others.

https://i.imgur.com/nnQaiUq.jpg

I wanted to ask.
Your gaming platform does not look very good. Will you change this in the future?
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Today we would like to show the advantages that our platform provides you and compare it with our closest competitors. We selected six main characteristics and compared with our three competitors. All these characteristics have Betform.
🎲Download from IOS and Google Play download - only one of our competitor has;
🎲Continuous token burning – only two of our competitors have;
🎲Multiplayers games- none of our competitors have;
🎲Gambling license – only one of our competitors is licensed;
🎲Top winners’ rewards – only our platform rewards by way of
quarterly bonus;
🎲White label solutions - only two of our competitors have.
It may be noted that Betform is the best platform among others.

Activity: 63
Guys, will the administration of the project conduct a bounty company? How can I participate in the bounty? When is it?

I am sure that the bounty company will be opened soon, it is a great way to advertise the project without spending for it Fiat money.

Many projects refuse the bounty, I don't want to distribute the tokens all in a row. Bounty harms the price policy of the token itself.
Activity: 79

Situations are different, sometimes bounty program brings very little benefit to the project in the advertising sense, and sometimes a lot. It all depends on the requirements of this very bounty program.

Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
When are you planning to enter the exchange?
What do you think about this project in general?

I think this is just an interesting project, but no more. I have already met similar projects.

Pages:
Jump to: