Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BETFORM - Smart contract powered social betting platform - page 54. (Read 20263 times)

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269
Another betting platform. There are a lot of projects who are doing the same or similar stuff.
You need a uniqued feature to stand out from the masses.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Gambling is the primary source of revenue for governments of several countries. However, most countries have outlawed online gambling or imposed stringent laws on them.

And what to do with it? Will we have to break the law?

Taxes!
Due to the ease in the rules on online gambling, the governments receive a significant amount of revenue in the form of taxes, which is used for the welfare of the society. This form of gambling also creates employment opportunities across the globe.
I would like to add gambling is not something that is not to be taken for granted. There may have been many negative social issues linked to it, but it has definitely brought many good things to the society as a whole. People can maintain the industry and protect it by implementation of the right guidelines and regulations.

For me, gambling is whenever you put money at risk in the hopes of being rewarded with more money back if you are correct.
The benefit for some is money. There are people who can gamble for a living. They are few and far between.

I have often said there are many forms of entertainment that all cost money. Gambling is no different. Some people do not get it. There are some people who don’t understand how you can pay hundreds of dollars to go to a sporting event or concert either. To each his own. As long as you are living within your means who am I to say you shouldn’t spend your money how you see fit.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Betform platform
Our development team has created top decentralized game platform, that offers players wide range of multiplayers blockchain games.
Our key characteristics:

- Provably fair gaming. Betform uses proven and transparent way of generating the outcomes of its game and have tested and certified PRNG.

- Transparency and security. Betform employs the state of the art technology to provide its users highly secure and efficient environment.

- ERC 20 token compliant wallet app. Betform wallet allows players to easily obtain the Betform Coin. The App will be interlinked with third-party exchanges via their APIs.

- Unlimited winning and winners welcome policy. Our innovative business model is built on volumes rather than margins, which means we will always welcome winners!

- Regulated. Our platform operation is regulated by licensing jurisdiction.

- Fun and social. You can join and play with your friends.

- Quarterly jackpot. At the end of every quarter, our smart contracts will allocate 35% of the month’s earnings as bonus for Texas Tournament and Big 2 Top leaders respectively.

- Token burning. At the end of every quarter, our smart contracts will automatically burn 5% of the commission charged.
Activity: 168
Hello, I`m newbie here. Please tell me more about Betform. I don`t understand, what solve this project?
Activity: 98
Gambling is the primary source of revenue for governments of several countries. However, most countries have outlawed online gambling or imposed stringent laws on them.

Taxes!
Due to the ease in the rules on online gambling, the governments receive a significant amount of revenue in the form of taxes, which is used for the welfare of the society. This form of gambling also creates employment opportunities across the globe.
I would like to add gambling is not something that is not to be taken for granted. There may have been many negative social issues linked to it, but it has definitely brought many good things to the society as a whole. People can maintain the industry and protect it by implementation of the right guidelines and regulations.

For me, gambling is whenever you put money at risk in the hopes of being rewarded with more money back if you are correct.
The benefit for some is money. There are people who can gamble for a living. They are few and far between.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11

Taxes!

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

Taxes!
Activity: 266
Merit: 4

Taxes!
Activity: 126

Does your project is legal? Similar projects are prohibited in some countries

Gambling is a highly - regulated segment which requires legal compliance in different countries. As a result, part of ITS proceeds will be used to cover costs of legal services and licenses.
Where did you get this information?
You can get more information in white paper. Please, take it:  https://www.betformcoin.io/Betform-White%20paper%202018_03.pdf

Gambling is a highly - regulated segment which requires legal compliance in different countries. As a result, part of ITS proceeds will be used to cover costs of legal services and licenses.
Where did you get this information?

Activity: 182
When will the mobile app release? Interesting to see what the team can achieve
You can test the web version of the application. This is available on the official website.
Activity: 137
When will the mobile app release? Interesting to see what the team can achieve
There are tons of projects here in cryptospace that bears the same platform-gambling. It is a way of looking for your luck or chance but sometimes ended up with some bad luck and misfortune but since it is a crypto-project, anyone can be opted to choose whether to gamble or not and since it is crypto, they can actually support this project without gambling at all, just adopt, invest or trade with this later.

When most people talk about gambling, beneficial effects rarely come up in the conversation.  Do you know that gambling stimulate Local Economies

What do you mean by this? In which ways gambling stimulate Local Economies?
When you can attract thousands of people from outside your area to come and do business with you, some of the money they bring will be spent on local businesses around you. Also, you’ll spend the money you earn, thus contributing back to the economy.

If you understand what I mean...
what are you talking about? We are dealing with the decentralization of the platform.
If you understand what I mean... Embarrassed
Activity: 98
The project is very attractive for investment! I believe that in the future it will be very successful among users! It is necessary to pay great attention to the project.
I didn't really like the game mode. It's like a game from the nineties.
Activity: 70
Do you pay taxes on your  winnings?
I think this is one of the features of the project -without taxes.
Do you pay taxes on your  winnings?
Pages:
Jump to: