Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BetKing.io ICO - Bitcoin Gambling website - 581.4 BTC raised so far - page 11. (Read 29690 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
This thread is hilarious.

You are saying that the bankroll will be a personal asset of yours and not owned by the company? So investors will have no claim on the bankroll at all after the investment?

How much of the 2k BTC is going into the bankroll? Is this 2k even going into the bankroll?

How will you determine the maximum bet size? I assume house edge will still be 1%?

Is the bankroll going to grow? How? From your 70%?
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
www.tgtcoins.com/ico
Deal is a very good person when it comes to investment.
I am sure he will be able to meet the ico threshold.

Incase @dean can we still have investment as we use to do before?
Activity: 619
Merit: 252
http://prnt.sc/dghtdv
so because dooglus says what he thinks which sounds right, you call him an idiot and a retard right?
i pity fools that are sending you their hard earned cash in the name of ico

So rather than addressing my concerns he calls me a retard behind my back?

Sigh.
i thought i was the only retard and the only idiot.
anyone that ask him sensible questions becomes a retard.
now tell me , how else does a real scammer behave?
Activity: 369
Merit: 111
At that rate it would take a little over 5.5 years to break even on your investment.
18% per year does not look so bad to me.

It's not... if you weren't in the hole that entire time.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330
so because dooglus says what he thinks which sounds right, you call him an idiot and a retard right?

So rather than addressing my concerns he calls me a retard behind my back?

Sigh.

Guys, there's nothing you can do about it. Everything was explained and the rules are clear.
If you don't accept all of that, then just move on. Otherwise it's just waste of time (both yours and others).
What you can do is to express your concerns, and if you still have any, then just forget it, as there won't be any other answers.
To be clear: I'm not supporting this ICO, and not going to waste my time anymore. Everyone should do own research and make a decision - as simple as that.
NO SENSIBLE PERSON WILL SUPPORT THIS, but the fact that you dont support it dosnt stop u from saving others from loosing their hard earned cash
Activity: 1022
Merit: 507
I'd still like to see some detailed financials - month by month or quarter by quarter breakdowns if possible. Growth is the key factor here that we need to look at besides wagered amounts / #bets, and we can't do that without a look at the actual financials - which normally as prospective investors we'd get in a prospectus or something

That's not possible.
I've explained it in detail already. All the profit information is public on dicesites.com/betking where you can see profit and wagered by month all the way back to 2014.

I've also explained the fixed costs are less than £1000 a month.

There's really no other information I can give or that is even needed here.

If that isn't enough for you then it's probably not the investment for you and you should move on.
Thanks

We have points on a graph...you want your investors to have to do their own digging like that? If you have the data to plot a graph, then you have the data to give us a simple income statement/balance sheet

Guys, there's nothing you can do about it. Everything was explained and the rules are clear.
If you don't accept all of that, then just move on. Otherwise it's just waste of time (both yours and others).
What you can do is to express your concerns, and if you still have any, then just forget it, as there won't be any other answers.
To be clear: I'm not supporting this ICO, and not going to waste my time anymore. Everyone should do own research and make a decision - as simple as that.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I'd still like to see some detailed financials - month by month or quarter by quarter breakdowns if possible. Growth is the key factor here that we need to look at besides wagered amounts / #bets, and we can't do that without a look at the actual financials - which normally as prospective investors we'd get in a prospectus or something

That's not possible.
I've explained it in detail already. All the profit information is public on dicesites.com/betking where you can see profit and wagered by month all the way back to 2014.

If that isn't enough for you then it's probably not the investment for you and you should move on.
Thanks

We have points on a graph...you want your investors to have to do their own digging like that? If you have the data to plot a graph, then you have the data to give us a simple income statement/balance sheet
from the way he replies and answers intelligent questions you know his target is IDIOTS
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1021

That's not possible.

Thanks
Activity: 140
the fact that a site that had hundreds of investors and was profiting and suddenly decide to divest people only to start up another kinda investment is questionable. THIS IS A SCAM. it dosnt matter how nice you try to paint it. i know most people here wont want to come out boldly to tell you this. but any intelligent person knows this moves are 100% suspicious
i am making total sense. when betking had 6000btc, it wasnt solely handled by him. if for example he wantED to run with the coins THEN, the other partners wont let him do it. in this scenario , he is the only one handling the site. HE WILL RUN WITH THE CASH AND NO ONE WILL SAY ANYTHING .
now, thats the difference between then and now

If he had partners, why would they let him speak for the site?

apple was owned by 3 people , but the person that was like the spokesman was steve jobs.
facebook is owned by several people but the major person we know is mark Z.

u can now answer yourself
legendary
i dont have to be professional to point out a scam.
dude, when you where in possession of thousands of btcs, the site wasnt run by a few people, not just you. you where just like the mouth piece of betking.
presently, you are doing this independently and the chances of you running with this coins is 97%.
you have been deleting my post6 because you know am saying the truth.
dude, i will keep posting it like it is, atleast i will end up saving 1 or 2 people that would have lost their hard earned cash to you. 

BetKing has always been run only by me. I'm not sure what makes you think otherwise. There's not even another member of staff.

Post all you want. You can see that others in the thread have already pointed out your opinion is worthless and they know what you are like.

Please use your brain for 1 minute and explain what coins you think it is possible to run with? Because running with me own coins is kind of a waste of time Smiley
i dont have to be professional to point out a scam.
dude, when you where in possession of thousands of btcs, the site was run by a few people, not just you. you where just like the mouth piece of betking.
presently, you are doing this independently and the chances of you running with this coins is 97%.
you have been deleting my post6 because you know am saying the truth.
dude, i will keep posting it like it is, atleast i will end up saving 1 or 2 people that would have lost their hard earned cash to you.  
legendary
574.66987867 total now.
Activity: 178
Not very professional no, but neither are people like RichGang are they?
But we are not entrusting 2000 BTC to him, so he does not need to be. Also, "never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience".
legendary
Anyway, no there is no partners before.

How are there so many uneducated people in here?

Depressing, isn't it!

I'm selling 30% of the company for a minimum of 2000 Bitcoin.
Instead of me taking the 2000 Bitcoin for myself I am leaving it in the business and using it for bankroll, marketing, dev, expenses, promo etc.
I am not sure why no one understands that as it's in the OP.

I think part of the confusion is that previously you said the expenses would be taken out of the profits before paying dividends. Now you're saying the expenses are coming out of your 2000 BTC.

In the OP you wrote this, which seems to contradict what you wrote above that your 2k BTC will be used for expenses:

Dividends:
We will pay dividends as a share of the total profit (revenue-expenses) generated by BetKing in Bitcoin every 3 months.

maybe I should have kept it to private chat instead of dealing with the scum in here

That doesn't seem very professional.

Not very professional no, but neither are people like RichGang are they? I should also not post when I first wake up Smiley

So say we raise the 2000 and have 2000 Bitcoin in the business instead of me taking it out.

If we have a month where we made 40 Bitcoin profit and fixed expenses like server etc were say 2 then 40-2 would be added to the 2000.

If we have a month where we spent 20 Bitcoin on marketing, 2 on fixed expenses but also lost 10 on dice then 20+2+10 would be removed from the 2000.

I hope that is clearer

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330
Anyway, no there is no partners before.

How are there so many uneducated people in here?

Depressing, isn't it!

I'm selling 30% of the company for a minimum of 2000 Bitcoin.
Instead of me taking the 2000 Bitcoin for myself I am leaving it in the business and using it for bankroll, marketing, dev, expenses, promo etc.
I am not sure why no one understands that as it's in the OP.

I think part of the confusion is that previously you said the expenses would be taken out of the profits before paying dividends. Now you're saying the expenses are coming out of your 2000 BTC.

In the OP you wrote this, which seems to contradict what you wrote above that your 2k BTC will be used for expenses:

Dividends:
We will pay dividends as a share of the total profit (revenue-expenses) generated by BetKing in Bitcoin every 3 months.

maybe I should have kept it to private chat instead of dealing with the scum in here

That doesn't seem very professional.
Pages:
Jump to: