Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Betswap.gg Join our community and start betting your way ! - page 2. (Read 355 times)

copper member
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
We now have DeFi, NFT, Metaverse, GameFi, which area of crypto market do you like best? I like Metaverse projects because it is highly entertaining and allows players to profit from trading NFTs on the marketplace…
In addition to Metaverse, you can learn about one more profitable area, which is betting on blockchain. One of the best projects I know is Betswap, it allows players to enjoy a sense of security, have fun and profit from winning events. Also it has exclusive features that other platforms cannot have.
Interestingly enough, I hadn't thought of betting on blockchain. Please share more about your experience in this Betswap project, what makes you love and stick with it, what values do you get from this platform?
copper member
Activity: 103
We now have DeFi, NFT, Metaverse, GameFi, which area of crypto market do you like best? I like Metaverse projects because it is highly entertaining and allows players to profit from trading NFTs on the marketplace…
In addition to Metaverse, you can learn about one more profitable area, which is betting on blockchain. One of the best projects I know is Betswap, it allows players to enjoy a sense of security, have fun and profit from winning events. Also it has exclusive features that other platforms cannot have.
copper member
Activity: 86
Merit: 11
Who is interested in the Sports and eSports betting exchange? Good news for you. Betswap platform will be live next week and another target is white listing for public sale in the mid of January. I've been waiting for this for so long!
copper member
Activity: 130
What do you think about Betting on blockchain? We all know that Betting is a field that many people pay attention to and participate in, it is an attractive market for everyone. What if we put betting on blockchain and take full advantage of blockchain?
Good idea, and not new, because I know a project that is doing just that – Betswap. It's the world's first decentralized betting platform, no need to register or create an account, all we need is a MetaMask wallet with some crypto and you can start betting. This keeps participants safe.
Wow, so there is a project that implements the idea of putting betting on the blockchain. I want to know how the project will solve the problem of transaction costs and speed of the platform, because there will be thousands of people joining and using that platform, while the scalability of current blockchains is finite.
You can rest assured that, Betswap uses Polygon's layer2 solution, which allows thousands of transactions to be conducted simultaneously, serving the needs of all Betswap users. I think what we need to do now is buy and hoard BSGG Coins to soon participate in this project.
Thank you for the very interesting information, I would love to join this platform. I can feel safe as I don't have to register for any account at centralized platforms, no one can steal my personal information, I can participate in betting anywhere in the world and get pleasure and profit.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
What do you think about Betting on blockchain? We all know that Betting is a field that many people pay attention to and participate in, it is an attractive market for everyone. What if we put betting on blockchain and take full advantage of blockchain?
Good idea, and not new, because I know a project that is doing just that – Betswap. It's the world's first decentralized betting platform, no need to register or create an account, all we need is a MetaMask wallet with some crypto and you can start betting. This keeps participants safe.
Wow, so there is a project that implements the idea of putting betting on the blockchain. I want to know how the project will solve the problem of transaction costs and speed of the platform, because there will be thousands of people joining and using that platform, while the scalability of current blockchains is finite.
You can rest assured that, Betswap uses Polygon's layer2 solution, which allows thousands of transactions to be conducted simultaneously, serving the needs of all Betswap users. I think what we need to do now is buy and hoard BSGG Coins to soon participate in this project.
copper member
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Activity: 459
Merit: 250
https://indacoin.com/
Hey there. Who else is waiting for the Betswap live? I’m curious about the Betting liquidity pool… I guess we’ll find out the next week then they’re going to be live. I like that the platform utilizes a governance token that gives its users voting powers. Someone should learn from them.
copper member
copper member
Activity: 55
🔴KRG - backed by a Real Estate business
How sports exchanges are doing right now? It will be nice if you recommend the Sports and eSports betting exchange. Unfortunately, I haven't found a single project that works for me so I'm waiting for help from you guys
Hello mate. Betswap platform it’s something different… The platform is utilizing a governance token that gives its users voting powers. The platform will be live next week and another target is a whitelisting for public sale in the mid of January
This is so soon... Big changes are coming into the eSports betting exchange. It’s good that they always stay in touch with the community. What do you like about them? I heard that there is available anytime and anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection. I rarely see that. 
Yeah, it’s all true. I think I think they succeeded because of the users voting power. Also, I’m curious about the Betting liquidity pool… I guess we’ll find out the next week then they’re going to be live... Everyone should look up to them
Thank you now I understand this industry better. I will try to socialize there. You can bet against your friends and family in there. So It should raise the stakes and put real money behind your team I believe. I think it’s a really great way to make sporting events just a little more fun for all of us. Maybe it will be more events soon!
copper member
Activity: 65
How sports exchanges are doing right now? It will be nice if you recommend the Sports and eSports betting exchange. Unfortunately, I haven't found a single project that works for me so I'm waiting for help from you guys
Hello mate. Betswap platform it’s something different… The platform is utilizing a governance token that gives its users voting powers. The platform will be live next week and another target is a whitelisting for public sale in the mid of January
This is so soon... Big changes are coming into the eSports betting exchange. It’s good that they always stay in touch with the community. What do you like about them? I heard that there is available anytime and anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection. I rarely see that. 
Yeah, it’s all true. I think I think they succeeded because of the users voting power. Also, I’m curious about the Betting liquidity pool… I guess we’ll find out the next week then they’re going to be live... Everyone should look up to them
copper member
copper member
Activity: 65
copper member
copper member
Activity: 109
The future of decentralised finance
Hey guys. Who’s going to launch a pre-sale soon? It will be nice if you recommend to me the Sports and eSports betting exchange. Unfortunately, I haven't found a single project that works for me so I'm waiting for help from you guys
Hello there. You’re just in time cause the Betswap platform will be live next week and another target is a whitelisting for public sale in the mid of January. Where else are they’re going to be listed, what do you think?
Will be waiting then. In my opinion the fact that a platform is utilizing a governance token that gives its users voting powers is bringing attention to them. It’s good that they always stay in touch with the community.
Hmm. Obviously It’s a decentralized sports and esports betting exchange built on Layer2. ? I’m curious about the Betting liquidity pool… I guess we’ll find out the next week then they’re going to be live.
So do I. Wanna see more surprises about network. Also I want to try to bet against my friends and family. It def will raise the stakes and put real money behind my team as they said. It’s a great way to make sporting events just a little more fun Smiley
copper member
Hey guys. Does someone have a good exchange platform? It will be nice if you recommend the Sports and eSports betting exchange. Unfortunately, I haven't found a single project that works for me so I'm waiting for a helping hand
Hey guys. Does someone have a good exchange platform? It will be nice if you recommend the Sports and eSports betting exchange. Unfortunately, I haven't found a single project that works for me so I'm waiting for a helping hand

May I know why you highly recommend betting exchange on Sports and Esports.?
Isn't there now many other good projects too and the project work team is also fast and responsible and actually what kind of project are you looking for, sir?

Well, it's a good way to make money in general if you understand what you do. I like this one because of the points mentioned. This one I've found and trust in it. So, why not?!)
copper member
Hey guys. Who’s going to launch a pre-sale soon? It will be nice if you recommend to me the Sports and eSports betting exchange. Unfortunately, I haven't found a single project that works for me so I'm waiting for help from you guys
Hello there. You’re just in time cause the Betswap platform will be live next week and another target is a whitelisting for public sale in the mid of January. Where else are they’re going to be listed, what do you think?
Will be waiting then. In my opinion the fact that a platform is utilizing a governance token that gives its users voting powers is bringing attention to them. It’s good that they always stay in touch with the community.
Hmm. Obviously It’s a decentralized sports and esports betting exchange built on Layer2. ? I’m curious about the Betting liquidity pool… I guess we’ll find out the next week then they’re going to be live.
copper member
Activity: 109
The future of decentralised finance
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: