Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Betswap.gg Join our community and start betting your way ! - page 3. (Read 358 times)

copper member
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
The future of decentralised finance
Hey guys. Who’s going to launch a pre-sale soon? It will be nice if you recommend to me the Sports and eSports betting exchange. Unfortunately, I haven't found a single project that works for me so I'm waiting for help from you guys
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
Guys. Who else is waiting for the Betswap live? It’s going to be next week and another target is a whitelisting for public sale in the mid of January. Where else are they’re going to be listed, what do you think? In my opinion, the fact that a platform is utilizing a governance token that gives its users voting powers are bringing attention to them
Activity: 69
Hey guys. Does someone have a good exchange platform? It will be nice if you recommend the Sports and eSports betting exchange. Unfortunately, I haven't found a single project that works for me so I'm waiting for a helping hand
Hey mate! I know that feeling. I’m trying to understand a blockchain but it's not quite working out so far. Betswap platform will be live next week and another target is whitelisting for public sale in the mid of January
Thanks for saving me haha. What do you like about them? I think It’s important to the platform that Betswap is available anytime and anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection. I rarely see that Smiley
I think that the platform is utilizing a governance token that gives its users voting powers. They always listen to their community. It’s so rare these days. I see a lot of empty servers on Telegram because of such managers
Okay mate. Thank you now I understand better. I want to try bet against my friends and family. It definitely will raise the stakes and put real money behind my team as they said. It’s a nice way to make sporting events just a little more fun you know
Activity: 81
Hey guys. Does someone have a good exchange platform? It will be nice if you recommend the Sports and eSports betting exchange. Unfortunately, I haven't found a single project that works for me so I'm waiting for a helping hand
Hey mate! I know that feeling. I’m trying to understand a blockchain but it's not quite working out so far. Betswap platform will be live next week and another target is whitelisting for public sale in the mid of January
Thanks for saving me haha. What do you like about them? I think It’s important to the platform that Betswap is available anytime and anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection. I rarely see that Smiley
I think that the platform is utilizing a governance token that gives its users voting powers. They always listen to their community. It’s so rare these days. I see a lot of empty servers on Telegram because of such managers
Activity: 686
Merit: 100

May I know why you highly recommend betting exchange on Sports and Esports.?
Isn't there now many other good projects too and the project work team is also fast and responsible and actually what kind of project are you looking for, sir?
Activity: 81
Activity: 140
Merit: 18
I can’t wait for the Betswap live. It’s going to be next week and another target is a whitelisting for public sale in the mid of January! In the first place they catch my attention with the platform is utilizes a governance token that gives its users voting powers.
Activity: 86
Merit: 11
Hey guys. Who’s going to launch a presale soon? I’m interested in the Sports and eSports betting exchange. And so far, I haven't found a single project that works for me. So, it will be nice if you know anything in this area
The platform will be live next week and another target is whitelisted for public sale in the mid of January. And yeah, I know that feeling. So far zero-project has been able to impress me. But maybe this one will change a situation
No way. So soon? I'm subscribed to them but missed the news. All I know is that a decentralized sport and esports platform betting exchange built on Layer2. But I don't fully understand the structure of the Layer2
Your liquidity will be fine with them trust me. Presale starts in January ’22… There are so open to the community. So let's just wait for next week, I hear they have good speakers. They will explain everything you need to know
I agree. Okay then. Grin Thanks! I want to try to bet against my friends and family. It def will raise the stakes and put real money behind my team as they said. It’s a great way to make sporting events just a little more fun.
copper member
Activity: 66
Hey guys. Who’s going to launch a presale soon? I’m interested in the Sports and eSports betting exchange. And so far, I haven't found a single project that works for me. So, it will be nice if you know anything in this area
The platform will be live next week and another target is whitelisted for public sale in the mid of January. And yeah, I know that feeling. So far zero-project has been able to impress me. But maybe this one will change a situation
No way. So soon? I'm subscribed to them but missed the news. All I know is that a decentralized sport and esports platform betting exchange built on Layer2. But I don't fully understand the structure of the Layer2
Your liquidity will be fine with them trust me. Presale starts in January ’22… There are so open to the community. So let's just wait for next week, I hear they have good speakers. They will explain everything you need to know
copper member
Activity: 66
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
You’re not going to believe me! Betswap platform it’s something different… The platform is utilizing a governance token that gives its users voting powers. The platform will be live next week and another target is a whitelisting for public sale in the mid of January
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

Pages:
Jump to: