Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BETXOIN] [POS,MN] betxoin.online | Online bookmaker | Launched - page 5. (Read 2490 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
I am glad that more and more projects are using the POS production system. All the last time I try to participate only in such projects. In my opinion, they are the future. The pow mining system for me is already outdated - to spend a huge amount of resources for the sake of mining coins, which are not yet involved in the real economy. It is possible someday there will be a more progressive system, but so far only POS for me is a priority. And that's why I chose this project, that I can have coins on my wallet to increase my capital.
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
Lately there are lots of MN / PoS coins, but we have something going on here!
How will you encourage people to buy MN from BETXOIN with so many existing options?
I mean what will be done to make your platform widely accepted and many true prizes to be offered?
Why did not you opt for PoW and with that you would have a strong help from miners?
Activity: 46
Good afternoon, the information contained In your white paper useful for every potential investor. I would like to clarify which languages we plan to translate and how soon?
Activity: 19
It is worth watching the development of this project. He must succeed. The gaming industry is developing successfully.
copper member
Activity: 78
Coin think will keep course. Since there are gamblers who can lose and want to recoup, they will immediately run to the market to buy coins, so the course will be more stable, it will not immediately go down.
Not so much I would have been so sure of it, such sites have been building up their clients and authority over the years, spending huge amounts of money on bonuses at first, but there will also be their own coin and how not to twist her course and it will not be permanent such projects are usually not made a year or two, is there enough patience for the organizers? or making a profit and disappear.

The deficit leads to an increase in prices. In other words, attracting a large number of players to our service due to the "stake-and-bet" possibility and high bookmaker odds will lead to a stable demand for coins. While lost BETXC will be withdrawn from the circulation, crypto-enthusiasts will have hard time resisting the temptation of getting the masternode of steadily growing in price coin, thus blocking another 1000 BETXC per each node. We get an ideal ecosystem in terms of logic and economics.
Activity: 43
Before the update, I played almost every day.
Here are some games:
https://i.imgur.com/mAFv5WL.png
https://i.imgur.com/XMKnhPv.png

Also testi conclusion, coins came to the desktop wallet
https://i.imgur.com/RqNezAp.png

Waiting for platform restart. Hopefully I’ll continue to bet soon and lay out something fresh Grin
Activity: 7
good coin. hope moon
Activity: 1494
Merit: 3
Coin think will keep course. Since there are gamblers who can lose and want to recoup, they will immediately run to the market to buy coins, so the course will be more stable, it will not immediately go down.
Not so much I would have been so sure of it, such sites have been building up their clients and authority over the years, spending huge amounts of money on bonuses at first, but there will also be their own coin and how not to twist her course and it will not be permanent such projects are usually not made a year or two, is there enough patience for the organizers? or making a profit and disappear.
copper member

Sure. That's the whole plan. With successful developments, the price will not go down. Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 101
Activity: 175
Merit: 4
Unfortunately for some time the platform is under maintenance. So I'll have to test later! What incentives are currently in place to increase adoption? The value of this coin will be considerable from the moment people wish to bet because the prizes offered are valuable. What will these awards be?

The platform worked for me, I had time. What to say, as for me they are all similar. When it works, we will look for the highlight of the platform.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Unfortunately for some time the platform is under maintenance. So I'll have to test later! What incentives are currently in place to increase adoption? The value of this coin will be considerable from the moment people wish to bet because the prizes offered are valuable. What will these awards be?
Activity: 617
Merit: 251
It's always fun to find cryptocurrencies that allow for quick interaction! But there will be challenges to persuade people to change their current platforms. In relation to the platform does Betxoin have its own resources to guarantee liquidity and attractiveness to investors and bettors? I asked this question because I hope there is continuity in the project even though the presale does not raise the initial funds thought out for the project.
And so by the way, I would like to know about the platform. You collected it in parts from each bookmaker on a bit.
copper member
copper member
So, obvious question is that why do you have your own coin? Why don't you use existing cryptos for betting that already have liquidity value?

Mainly because it allows us to conduct an ICO. The project must develop.
Great news, new wallet. Everything is perfectly synchronized and working. It can be seen the project works and does not stand still, keep it up.
Activity: 1494
Merit: 3
So, obvious question is that why do you have your own coin? Why don't you use existing cryptos for betting that already have liquidity value?
I think, like all projects, they want to promote their coin in order to make money and not be dependent on another currency, since they can control their product, and this is probably good.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
copper member

Please download wallet v2.0 here https://github.com/Betxoin/Betxoin/releases/tag/v2.0

WALLET CHANGE INSTRUCTION

1. Delete all files in the working folder of the wallet.
2. Download wallet v2.0  https://github.com/Betxoin/Betxoin/releases/tag/v2.0
3. Run betxoin-qt.exe and wait for the synchronization.

The platform will be available tomorrow. All bugs found during the tests will be fixed.
Pages:
Jump to: