Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BETXOIN] [POS,MN] betxoin.online | Online bookmaker | Launched - page 6. (Read 2488 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
long-term project with a good concept. but more innovation and promotion is needed for this project to be accepted and successful, given the many projects with similar concepts. good luck to you and the team.

A team, that works seriously with blockchain, we expect the happy thing will come with BETXOIN holder in the future
Activity: 21
Yes after reading the white paper, it seems that any noob can understand what this currency can be used for. I can't wait to get going!!!
Activity: 19
Thank you I was waiting the white paper
It is really interesting it's very good!!!!
Activity: 18
Patience will help patient investors good chances to buy cheap coins and masternodes.
Patience also help them to reduce risks for their investment.
Activity: 22
We have to wait until all the checks and balances are proper, that is when we can launch smoothly and effectively.

People want their crypto developers to be credible, and mostly skilled so good things happen to people that wait a tiny bit more Smiley
Activity: 24
Hi Crypitol, please join our Discord channel, and we can talk.
Activity: 29
Larsinist worked for some projects at the same time. He is probably a very energetic and full of dedication on crypto projects.
Let's see how he can develop them all well.
copper member
Activity: 78
An interesting idea, but this is no longer new, I just don’t understand if there is no internal exchange, then I’ll have to do a lot of movements (buy a coin, exchange money, and these are commissions and so on and time) and in my opinion there should be good bonuses to be initially interested players, time will tell everything, join the discord.

Wink
Activity: 1494
Merit: 3
An interesting idea, but this is no longer new, I just don’t understand if there is no internal exchange, then I’ll have to do a lot of movements (buy a coin, exchange money, and these are commissions and so on and time) and in my opinion there should be good bonuses to be initially interested players, time will tell everything, join the discord.
copper member
copper member
Since you platform is already launch, you don't need to undergo any masternode pre-sale.

If you are confident with your product and if you think people will use your platform. use it collect fee's from every bet to be used for further project development and for exchange listing.
We all have our little ways. You try yours and I will try mine.
Thanks for the advice and participation Smiley

Activity: 175
Merit: 4
Hi, good going project BETXOIN BETTING PLATFORM. You are not the first to start and quit everything halfway, I hope that everything will work out for you, patience, it’s not so easy to create a global betting network. I hope BETXOIN COIN will be worthy rivals of similar projects.
Activity: 616
Merit: 101
I know the typical road map of coins MN/POS. I think this BETXOIN BETTING PLATFORM has the potential to differ from them. Of course, it also depends on how people trust this coin and how they will support this project. It also depends on the work of the development team. I just want to see different strong projects and I hope this BETXOIN COIN is one of them.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
An online betting site with several types of games. I loved the idea and I think it has everything to go right

I loved the script and I hope everything goes well, so I can make a note
Activity: 11
Waw, I registered on your platform, I like the fact that it's already available, very very good point!
Betting and cryptos are made for a perfect relationship! Smiley
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Since you platform is already launch, you don't need to undergo any masternode pre-sale.

Most likely a pre-sale is needed for listing.
Otherwise, where did they have btc for listing?
I checked, Betxoin has a large team
and they have their platform and blockchain developers.
This means that they have not invested in their project and have developed it themselves.

There are some masternode don't undergo pre-sale to list on exchange and most of them are successful and still kicking upto now.

If they have a large team then they can afford to shellout few BTC to get listed on exchange.

Activity: 43

Most likely a pre-sale is needed for listing.
Otherwise, where did they have btc for listing?
I checked, Betxoin has a large team
and they have their platform and blockchain developers.
This means that they have not invested in their project and have developed it themselves.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

If you are confident with your product and if you think people will use your platform. use it collect fee's from every bet to be used for further project development and for exchange listing.
Activity: 43
Which exchanges are planning listing?
Activity: 35
Decentralized betting with no laws affecting what can be bet on or how much you can bet. Will be watching to see further developments.
Pages:
Jump to: