Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [BGR] Bongger! Crypto for the Cannabis Industry - page 21. (Read 64130 times)

Activity: 203
Merit: 100
g'day all, wallet won't sync now for over 20 hours Sad, i finally got my blade mining bonggers Grin and then pow frozen solid Cry. please help! Thank you in advance. Wink
Activity: 402
Merit: 250
Bongger: some person that smoke from a bong! Grin great coin interesting guys!
Activity: 238
Merit: 105
HI everyone! I've created a twitter page for bongger, if anyone would like to follow search for bonggercoin! Unfortunately the name bongger was already taken! Sad  Also, let's keep voting we are moving up to the top on Allcoin! Currently in 24th place!!! WOOOOOO!!!! WEEEEEE!!!!! BONGGER!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOO!!! WEEEEEEEEE!!!! GO BONGGERGIRL!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
HI everyone! I've created a twitter page for bongger, if anyone would like to follow search for bonggercoin! Unfortunately the name bongger was already taken! Sad  Also, let's keep voting we are moving up to the top on Allcoin! Currently in 24th place!!! WOOOOOO!!!! WEEEEEE!!!!! BONGGER!!!!!!!!!!!
I like the logo and all the pics of Bongger.

hi there fellow bonggers, hope you all are well. I've been trying to get my gridseed blade to work with sandors cpuminer, as i already have stmcom port installed. i had been runing 3 round gridseed miners, but unplugged them to run the blade miner as i only have 3 usb ports on my laptop.i will get a usb hub, but not untill i understand how to run the G-Blade. then of course i will get more more G-Blades or some Zeus miners. so if anybody could help me out please, i would be forever greatfull. i am offering a 1,000,000 Shocked bongger reward to the person that helps out with the right info. thank you all again for your time. and thank you in advance. whoooooo wheeeeeee.

could dev make change to the coin? like algo???

@hualehua
Thanks hualehua!!!!! Welcome to Bongger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

@endoffiat
Help Endo anyone?

@yuchengTec
Thanks for the suggestion yuchengTec but if we change the algo we change the coin.  Welcome to Bongger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I am looking for a dev!
I like the logo and all the pics of Bongger.
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
hi there fellow bonggers, hope you all are well. I've been trying to get my gridseed blade to work with sandors cpuminer, as i already have stmcom port installed. i had been runing 3 round gridseed miners, but unplugged them to run the blade miner as i only have 3 usb ports on my laptop.i will get a usb hub, but not untill i understand how to run the G-Blade. then of course i will get more more G-Blades or some Zeus miners. so if anybody could help me out please, i would be forever greatfull. i am offering a 1,000,000 Shocked bongger reward to the person that helps out with the right info. thank you all again for your time. and thank you in advance. whoooooo wheeeeeee.

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
could dev make change to the coin? like algo???
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
it's working
Activity: 623
Merit: 500
Fully synced, mining now Grin
Wooooo!!!! Weeeee!!! Bongger!!!!
Mine too, stopped at 99330

Must have been a hiccup in the network. My wallet synced fine. Anybody else have the problem?
legendary
Mine too, stopped at 99330
Activity: 591
Merit: 500
Why oh why Didnt i take the blue pill ?!?!
wallet doesnt sync for me ?? Huh .. stops 5 hours ago
People are mining with the wallet. Guess they like to watch Bongger Tony hitting the pipe.  Grin
legendary
Bong dead already?

Nope Bongger is alive and kickin!!! I noticed that one of your posts got deleted. Those admins don't seem to like the little bongger dude  Grin Welcome to the thread LitcoinCollector and also to Baby222. LitCoin ? Well if any coin is going to be a "Lit Coin" it's Bongger so you're in the right place  Grin

Think the bongger dude is THE BONGG!
No deleted the post myself, wanted to change it.
I see pools are doin nothing, what's up with that?
Bong dead already?

Nope Bongger is alive and kickin!!! I noticed that one of your posts got deleted. Those admins don't seem to like the little bongger dude  Grin Welcome to the thread LitcoinCollector and also to Baby222. LitCoin ? Well if any coin is going to be a "Lit Coin" it's Bongger so you're in the right place  Grin
legendary
Bong dead already?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Realy like this!

Why not BongCoin?

pic is lovely Grin
legendary
Woooooooooooooo!!!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! Endoffiat is the man!!!!!!!!!

Also

Welcome luluincuba!!!!!!!!

Keep Voting!  Grin Keep Voting!  Grin Keep Voting!  Grin

www.allcoin.com
www.mintpal.com

www.bongger.com

Pages:
Jump to: