Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BGX | THE DIGITAL BUSINESS ECOSYSTEM OF TOMORROW - page 101. (Read 36413 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
There is no market better for it than the mobile games industry, with 2bn technologically advanced, high-spending users relying on only a few centralized app markets, which charge exuberant fees from its developers while giving only the basics in return.
Hey. Added chat on the site?

Also like this functionality. Easy to have contact with support
Activity: 112
The investor token is designed to rise in price rapidly through downward supply pressures and demand elevation. The coin used by consumers is stable (pegged to USD),  rotecting the economy from cryptovolatility and hyper-deflation.

Yes. I also think that it's a very good way for the company way.
The investor token is designed to rise in price rapidly through downward supply pressures and demand elevation. The coin used by consumers is stable (pegged to USD),  rotecting the economy from cryptovolatility and hyper-deflation.
Tournaments, AR support, streaming, token minting – implemented platform wide, taking strain away from the developer. Game hosting for only 10% revenue commission. It's very good conditions! So will forward it for sure!
Activity: 224
Hey. Smiley Citizens of the United States can participate?
Hey. Unfortunately no
Hey. Smiley Citizens of the United States can participate?
Is it round the clock? If there are questions, can I apply at any time? Smiley
Oh sure. All perfectly. Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Games are always very popular among users. I think the project will be successful. Tell me, is there a ready-made product prototype or MVP?
Activity: 168
Is it round the clock? If there are questions, can I apply at any time? Smiley
Does the chat work? Smiley
Yes. Everything works perfectly
Does the chat work? Smiley
Hey. Yes, most recently. Smiley
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
How AI related with games? Can you explaine this? Or you took this, because AI most hyped niche nowdays? I see a lot of different projects and in each "Ai". But how you will be use this?
What architecture do you use?
BGX uses modal architecture, where each module represents its own functional group and is developed by a separate team. All code will be accessible through GitHub.
What architecture do you use?
Have new news? Smiley
Little. You can see in the telegram Wink
Hey. How is the project going?  Smiley
All perfectly. It moves only forward. Began to appear often news.
Excellent. Where can I find out about the bounty?
we will look forward to the latest and best news from the team for this project, hopefully, this project also goes according to its plan.
Have new news? Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: