Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BGX | THE DIGITAL BUSINESS ECOSYSTEM OF TOMORROW - page 99. (Read 36413 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Hey. What benefit to the players? Smiley
Players
receive the ability to earn from their games, to convert in-game currencies into real world money or transfer them between games, to automatically receive a virtual wallet, to collect bonuses, to access the overdraft spending program, and to compete for prizes.

What benefit to game developers?
Game developers
BGX provides a set of fully controlled services with a wide range of functionalities and effective crypto-currency integration. The services offered allow developers to implement their mobile game logic and focus on the gaming process, using the platform’s processing capabilities for accelerating and simplifying development and advancing monetization. Additional capabilities include using the growth potential of the BGX token to elevate the revenues of their games.
What benefit to BGX token holders? Smiley
Activity: 224
Players
receive the ability to earn from their games, to convert in-game currencies into real world money or transfer them between games, to automatically receive a virtual wallet, to collect bonuses, to access the overdraft spending program, and to compete for prizes.

Game developers
BGX provides a set of fully controlled services with a wide range of functionalities and effective crypto-currency integration. The services offered allow developers to implement their mobile game logic and focus on the gaming process, using the platform’s processing capabilities for accelerating and simplifying development and advancing monetization. Additional capabilities include using the growth potential of the BGX token to elevate the revenues of their games.
Activity: 168
Players

Players
Activity: 168
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
another project in gaming industry. There are many ICOs going on related to gaming but i must say this one is unique and better presented with extra features. i want to ask if team's tokens will be locked or not? if yes then for how long?
Activity: 84
One of the platform’s founders formulated the concept of BGX in early 2017, after which he invited three distinct technology groups that were developing independent
solutions to participate in the project:
• The XELOPES Project (St-Petersburg)on the study of the possibilities of artificial intelligence in the field of controlling financial flows under the leadership of Dr. Barseghyan and professor of State Voronezh University A.P. Parkhomenko. The XELOPES project has been developing since the early 2000s and has numerous implementations in the projects of BASF AG, Deutsche Post AG, GlaxoSmithKlineand other customers;
• The QUICKLINK Project (Toronto, St-Petersburg)by an innovative Canadian company DigitalXpert Inc. implements a processing core for microtransactions;
• The TITAN Project (Vietnam) — building a mobile messaging client with the capabilities of a crypto-wallet (Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol — XMPP, Multi-End Message & Object Encryption — OMEMO, Off the Record Messaging Protocol – OTR).
Activity: 112
 Like that AI tasks include the following:
• Provide tournament games;
• Score in the overdraft functions;
• Cluster mobile applications according to user preferences;
• Build a compliance model and monitoring applications from the point of view of local legislation (adult content, gambling, etc.);
• Control the exchange rate of game currencies.
BGX is the first integration platform in the field of mobile games equipped with artificial intelligence and with an emphasis on processing. This approach not only brings the technological solution to the market but also creates a democratic economic model for the participants in the ecosystem of mobile games.
Future users face a large number of highly specialized tokens that require reliable financial services to work with the storage of tokens, the exchange of tokens, microcredit, and interfacing with fiat systems.
How will this work? Smiley

I hope I can play games a day and earn tokens, well, or I need to be more accurately told how it will work

I guess the team will make turtorial. And let us know!
Activity: 252

I hope I can play games a day and earn tokens, well, or I need to be more accurately told how it will work
We are creating a true token-based game economy. BGX tokens work in so many different ways. Earn while you play -> Pay low fee exchange -> Use cross border payments -> Take Fiat-Out
Will there be bonuses PreICO?  Smiley
Sure!
PRE-SALE
May 8-MAY 14
-30%
1 BGX = $0.070 USD