Author

Topic: [ANN] BGX | THE DIGITAL BUSINESS ECOSYSTEM OF TOMORROW - page 129. (Read 36413 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Activity: 182
Many people registered?
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
I don’t understand who is the BGX Developers??

The BGX DEVELOPERS are the team that created the platform and maintain it throughout the entire operation, adding and improving modules, scaling up the platform.
Activity: 112
I don’t understand who is the BGX Developers??

How can I use your tokens ?
BGX Tokens can be exchanged for BGT Coins and spent on the platform. . No matter how long players hold their BGX Tokens, it is assumed that eventually either they themselves or one of the next parties who bought the Token from them will exchange it for a BGT Coin.  That is why each BGX Token is considered to be just an unspent Coin, and thus represents the belief in the platform’s future and eventual participation. This is why all holders are entered into the Loyalty Club.

How can I use your tokens ?

Will you schedule the results??
Yes of course, within the framework of the adopted methodology, all results are provided gradually, according to a pre-set schedule. You can find them in WP.

Will you schedule the results??
Activity: 31
What makes you so sure that you'll manage to reach hundreds millions of users? Each user that downloads some payed content costs not less than $10 (too little, in fact, but let's consider so). So you'll need billions to attract them  Roll Eyes
   How many percent of tokens will be allocated to the development & incentive reserve ?
It will be 25%
   How many percent of tokens will be allocated to the development & incentive reserve ?
What is the period of Pre Sale?
April 24 - May 15
What is the period of Pre Sale?
How many percent of tokens will be allocated to the crowdsale??
It will be 50%
How many percent of tokens will be allocated to the crowdsale??
Where to look White Pepper?
Activity: 28
sounds cool!
Activity: 224
What will happen to the remaining tokens?
All unsold and unallocated tokens will be burned up. Additional release of tokens will not be possible
Jump to: