Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BHD | Bithold | C11 POW / POS / Masternodes | NO ICO | Low Premine - page 16. (Read 54512 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 1
Nice to see it is mining a bit easier the last 2 days.
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
The guy was likely implied about those ones whom got free coins from bounties, airdrops, etc. , Not miners.
Grin 222 coins at once? from airdrops? Just don't listen to some retards who imply such bullshit and focus on getting to the true nature of MN owners and miners that get thousands of coins a day and then they DUMP it all Tongue
Activity: 417
Bithold now live on SouthXchange!
www.southxchange.com/Market/Book/BHD/BTC

This is a good alternative to Stocks.exchange which really has developed probably the worst reputation in the industry, even worse than Yobit.  Good job devs, look forward to the continued development of this coin.  So far so good imo.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
Activity: 67
Simply dumps from those ones who got free coins from bounties. Most of them dont know how hard devs worked to keep the project run, simply dumped to take money from free coins they received.
that you address to miners... there's tens of thousands of coins dumped. Btw I sold my airdrop long ago at 40k then traded the spread at least 3 times. The dump occured 2 days since that with the day before full of flat 38800
The guy was likely implied about those ones whom got free coins from bounties, airdrops, etc. , Not miners.
Payouts for the day two of the Bithold Twitter Bounty is completed.
TX - 02a170181af6cd94e4a852fe597794432957a245c5aada0f0f45129019f46497
TX - eb384f2865407a9df9bc14b258ab25f87d7a544457f2578079a6d81e70d35710
TX - 62357bc7397be8d9ea04ad2552407179ff5107999dd8782077a23bc895af9791
Total recipients: 435 day1 & 866 day2
Stay with us. We will announce when there will be next Bounty!
Details in the Discord.
Activity: 93
New exchange listing fee payed.  Smiley

Many antiviruses detect wallet as malicious trojan backdoor. How come you don't do smth about it?  I have all new shitcoins wallets on an old pc with nothing to steal, i just hope that all the others do the same as me and don't get hacked.

BTW antivirus freaks out only on bithold wallet but not the other ones, i wonder why...
No people srs about crypto will invest in such a project hence the price
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
developer, I want to join your community. do you have telegram chat already?
Activity: 58
Simply dumps from those ones who got free coins from bounties. Most of them dont know how hard devs worked to keep the project run, simply dumped to take money from free coins they received.
that you address to miners... there's tens of thousands of coins dumped. Btw I sold my airdrop long ago at 40k then traded the spread at least 3 times. The dump occured 2 days since that with the day before full of flat 38800
They dumped their free coins, don't worry.
Activity: 8
Finally got my POS, after about 60 hours of wallet being open, i've had 100 coins in a wallet.
How many Bitholds have you staked for 100 coins?
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
someone wanted to buy cheap coins Roll Eyes price will rise again soon

Yes for sure
Activity: 33

Why?
Activity: 13
Activity: 54
Price dropped about 59% .. what happened?
maybe holders panic sell, and some people get bounty sell, finally no news from dev, i guess so.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
New exchange listing fee payed.  Smiley

Which exchange guys ?
No twitter campaigns today?
New exchange listing fee payed.  Smiley
Activity: 89
one of the most intresting and promissing coins in this year. keep up the good work.
Activity: 182
Merit: 15
by the way it was promised to list on coinexchnge.io. Dev, any news on that?

Heard that BHD is about to be listed on another exchange
Pages:
Jump to: