Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BHD | Bithold | C11 POW / POS / Masternodes | NO ICO | Low Premine - page 19. (Read 54512 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 2
Dam...  I think that it is necessary to stop yes for the moment. i will try to find another nice currency for my rig.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
Guys please check page 9 or 10.. Why you still mine this coin ? LOL..
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Maybe daemon has a bug but devs haven't fixed it, where will the coin go? Sad
just wait team will definitely give a good market for selling coins at a high price. be patient for now.
Activity: 24
Have zero payment issues as well, protopool pays directly to SE. But what's with the price?? More than 2x dump in price in a day!!! And miners are leaving from the pool... weird

Devs, any comments?
Activity: 14
Same here, stop mining right away. No use in waste your rig over coin that not pay.
There is a problem with the daemon, you will get your pay on second payout.
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
Same here, stop mining right away. No use in waste your rig over coin that not pay.
What problems?
Payment every hour:
https://protopool.net/?address=hPj4Lp3GCu7DEsLoY6MSBjhcm384XPJ4YM
Activity: 33
So, is it worth keep mining this coin?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Maybe daemon has a bug but devs haven't fixed it, where will the coin go? Sad
Activity: 126
Hi there! I am mining on protopool but it seems the payment never made it to my wallet. What should I do?

I stopped mining by yesterday.
The same payment issues..
Activity: 29
Activity: 2

Hey guys don't worry only the previous version had a keylogger.

Seriously though, has anyone checked their mymonero.com wallets lately?
Missing anything?
Activity: 232
Merit: 11
BHD has a real problem with daemon. Is the price falling because of this problem?
Activity: 19
Well, some smart dudes bought some cheap BHD, congrats to them. Is this coin dies? Of course not.
Activity: 602
Merit: 11
Bithold died, Amen... we divide - the film will not be Undecided
Activity: 19
Protopool is ok. I've mining on it for couple of days now - no problems at all. Regular payments, correct hashrate.
Activity: 39
Bitholddev
why do you miss questions? Huh
I want to know about the situation with bsod.pw
and manual payments of the protopool.net

He does not miss them he just ignores them. Dev only answers questions that suit him as far as I have witnessed it.
Maybe he is not that good of an coder and can't solve this bug by just copy&paste .. Roll Eyes

Yes, that's right. dev do not want to spend the coins to compensate the miner

Why he would spend his coins to help owner of the pool do payouts, because he can't configure pool properly?
I am mining on protopool from the start and had zero issues with them.
Activity: 160
I've been mining on protopool for the last day or so, I'm getting regular payouts (straight to exchange though, not using the wallet until there's no virus warning).
No problem there.

No problem for me either. Payments are steady and work great on protopool. Been mining for a full week without problems. Really like how this coin is nicehash resistant. Keeps the opportunity fair for smaller miners.
Pages:
Jump to: