Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BHD | Bithold | C11 POW / POS / Masternodes | NO ICO | Low Premine - page 23. (Read 54512 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 10
Where to buy this coin? What price? What is total supply?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Cant find profit calculator, tell me pls how much coins per day i'll recieve with 10 mh/s with current network difficulty ? Thanks

Also curious to see what people are getting

Getting about 31-32Mh/s per 1080ti, looks to be currently about 1.1 coins per day per 10Mh/s based on the last hour of mining.

Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Cant find profit calculator, tell me pls how much coins per day i'll recieve with 10 mh/s with current network difficulty ? Thanks

The calculation is only relative
Let mine in 24 hours, you will have results
Activity: 392
Merit: 101

Also curious to see what people are getting
Activity: 53
Activity: 93
18/01/2018, BitHold had a bug in a daemon, which developer has acknowledged, has caused miners to lose some of the coins. After acknowledging the bug the developer declined to cooperated in the matter and is now saying that there actually was no bug.
There are proofs that other pools have encountered this issue as well.
At this moment BHD doesn't meet our minimal quality standards support and recommend our miners to switch to other more profitable coins.
As our proof we can provide logs of our chat with developer.

Team of pool http://bsod.pw

I do believe you, but it would be good to provide logs of chat with dev so that this gets brought up to light at last. They can't ban you here unlike in the discord.
Activity: 93
18/01/2018, BitHold had a bug in a daemon, which developer has acknowledged, has caused miners to lose some of the coins. After acknowledging the bug the developer declined to cooperated in the matter and is now saying that there actually was no bug.
At this moment BHD doesn't meet our minimal quality standards support and recommend our miners to switch to other more profitable coins.

It does not excite community, other pools have all the payments gone and everything works fine, all the coins on your pool is always with a problem.. sooner or later.

protopool has to do manual payouts with some delays. In their stats you can literally see how autopayouts fail. Well i thank them for the effort, but still the problem is here and it needs to be solved. I asked the dev about it in discord politely and was banned.
Activity: 26

It does not excite community, other pools have all the payments gone and everything works fine, all the coins on your pool is always with a problem.. sooner or later.
Activity: 215

Activity: 19
With alexis ccminer 17-18Mhs, but also got some whistle chokes (
Activity: 126
arabic translate reserved,
23 MH/s on 1080Ti
Activity: 19
what os , miner, cuda ver ?
Win7 x64 Pro, ccminer 2.2.4 cuda v9. Latest Nvidia drivers (390.65)
Activity: 602
Merit: 11
when the normal exchange will be Huh cryptopia, at least Huh
Activity: 26
How does the POS work? Received 2 awards today and now 12 hours wrote No staking because you dont have mature coins
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
The network grows, it's getting harder to extract. So far, somebody has given 29,000 Satoshi, we must take it.
Activity: 77
We'll publish short roadmap soon
Activity: 2
Got 13-14 MH/s (GTX 1070). Is this okay speed for this algo (c11)?
GTX 1070, 17.86MH/s
alexis
Activity: 25
its low, must be 16+ for 1070 and 11+ for 1060
Activity: 90
any link to mining software for bithold?
Activity: 324
what os , miner, cuda ver ?
Pages:
Jump to: