Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] !!BIG BOUNTY!! Metta World's First Uberization APP For Any Offline Service - page 4. (Read 6365 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Hey, seems a nice project. I remember Crystal Clear Project. It was also providing offline services. As i understand you are going to focus on car repairing / maintanance services in the beginning. Market cap of offline services is so huge and there are not so many people aiming to get a share of the cake. I wish you good luck  Wink

We think the same way Wink Thank you!
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
Hey, seems a nice project. I remember Crystal Clear Project. It was also providing offline services. As i understand you are going to focus on car repairing / maintanance services in the beginning. Market cap of offline services is so huge and there are not so many people aiming to get a share of the cake. I wish you good luck  Wink
Activity: 2
I just got attracted to your slogan of uberization of offline services, recently there is a wave of tokenization of everything kind of projects, like swarm fund, latoken, brickblock etc and all of them are high quality projects, i think your platform is a different, it is about putting the offline services in an online or app ecosystem, right...
Yes you are right! Our mission is to build a platform for direct (p2p) and secure interaction between local small/family businesses and clients via mobile app.
We are planning to use Blockchain (Ethereum) to hold terms of the deals, store reviews and making payments for such businesses who wants accept cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
I just got attracted to your slogan of uberization of offline services, recently there is a wave of tokenization of everything kind of projects, like swarm fund, latoken, brickblock etc and all of them are high quality projects, i think your platform is a different, it is about putting the offline services in an online or app ecosystem, right...
Activity: 12
Is there have a limit to join in pre sale and ICO,interesting project
Yes, we have minimum limit in 0.1 ETH, it is around 454,5 METTACOIN
with regular price 1 mettacoin  = 0,00022 ETH Wink
Activity: 12
Hmmm... Geolocation and offline???
How to order a service without online??
it means that we work with offline service providers but our web-service know their location. And of course customer need to internet connection and access to GPS for stable using service Wink
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Is there have a limit to join in pre sale and ICO,interesting project
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
dont be greedy
Hmmm... Geolocation and offline???
How to order a service without online??
Activity: 1848
Merit: 530
The OGz Club
Polish translation available here.

Good luck!
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Pre-sale held on November 20, Is it held in private or transparent?
An interesting idea, may I ask why you chose the auto industry as your first entry?

Thank you Wink
Last summer our CEO has car accident and he spend 3 days to choice auto repair service. It was necessary to repair 2 doors and the threshold of the left side of the car. One service offered  not to come but send photos of defects through WhatsApp. During repaire they  were also sending  each stages of repair. This case pushed us to develop mobile application.
On the other hand, we manage 7 years of our own online parts store (http://shmoto.ru/) and we know this market well.
Interesting project. I love the idea of gathering all services in one convenient app where one can negotiate and read/write reviews. I know of similar apps but it will be interesting to see how you integrate a token reward system into it. Hopefully the marketing campaign will create the interest needed to get as many service provider to register on the Metta app. Wishing you best of luck.

Thank you very much!
Activity: 406
Merit: 253
Interesting project. I love the idea of gathering all services in one convenient app where one can negotiate and read/write reviews. I know of similar apps but it will be interesting to see how you integrate a token reward system into it. Hopefully the marketing campaign will create the interest needed to get as many service provider to register on the Metta app. Wishing you best of luck.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
I was just checking on the bounty tread, and sadly I can't join the signature campaign, since I've still a newbie.
Interesting project.. Just joined bounty campaign.. looking forward to ICO..

Thank you very much!
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
PoSCoins.net
Interesting project.. Just joined bounty campaign.. looking forward to ICO..
https://metta-ico.com/docs/whitepaper-metta-en.pdf
NON-RESPONSIBILITY
CLAUSE

Could you tell me who is in charge?
Please tell me your contact details.

You can ask all questions directly to us.
Regarding  non-responsibility clause in the WP we'll ask lawyer tomorrow - today is already night here.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023
I am a good bro
Hello Sir,,
I would like to do Indonesian translation of your project if needed! portfolio of previous work will be sent upon request, thank you!

Hey, please upply to our

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Hello Sir,,
I would like to do Indonesian translation of your project if needed! portfolio of previous work will be sent upon request, thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: