Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] !!BIG BOUNTY!! Metta World's First Uberization APP For Any Offline Service - page 5. (Read 6365 times)

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023
I am a good bro
https://metta-ico.com/docs/whitepaper-metta-en.pdf
NON-RESPONSIBILITY
CLAUSE

Could you tell me who is in charge?
Please tell me your contact details.

Hey kamiyama, I've directed your question to the team.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
https://metta-ico.com/docs/whitepaper-metta-en.pdf
NON-RESPONSIBILITY
CLAUSE

Could you tell me who is in charge?
Please tell me your contact details.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023
I am a good bro

МЕТТА — is a platform to order offline services, gathering multiple service providers in a single application. It is a mobile solution based on geolocation and block-chain. It includes in-house currency, a system of true comments and a messenger. Metta — ordering any offline service is now as easy as calling a taxi.

Metta platform makes the next step forward: it introduces the block-chain technology in the relation of the service provider and a customer.

It aims to:
  • propel seller-buyer relation to a new level with equal conditions for both sides. The service quality, but not the advertising budget becomes the key factor to make a deal. Clear payment system, based on smart contracts and automatic responsibility accept guarantees reliability of the services and allows to focus on the most important aspect — obtaining high-quality services or goods for competitive market prices.
  • to get true reviews. Only real client can comment on the service provided. The reviews will bestored in the block-chain forever. They cannot be deleted or corrected. You can always apply to the review writer with a built-in messenger.
  • to store authentic history of the service object. For example, repair and breakdown history in the case of car repair services.

As the entry point or the initial segment, the market for car services has been selected: repair, spare parts, maintenance, sale, lease and exchange of cars and motor vehicles.

In the future we are planning to expand to such popular segments of the offline services as:
  • medical service;
  • renovation, rental, selling and maintenance of the real estate;
  • repair service for home appliance, smartphones, computers, etc.;

There are  plans to propel the project into global market.

Pre-ICO Terms & Conditions

Metta tokens will be used for services payment within the platform as well as for  participation in profit distributions.
SYMBOL: METTA
Metta total offering size is 85 264 858 (70% including bounty). All token will be placed on exchange in two steps - pre-ICO and ICO.

Pre-ICO Offering Size

8.895.539 METTA to be sold at special Pre-ICO price.

1 342 ETH (~$432,1K)

Pre-ICO is considered successful if more than 409 ETH (~$131,5K) collected, otherwise all the funds are transferred to pre-ICO participants.

Pricing

Pre-Ico exchange rate is 1 METTA = ~0,000150 ETH (1 ETH = 6 630 METTA).
ICO exchange rate is 1 METTA = 0,00027 ETH (1 ETH = 3 675 METTA).

Secure Offer

For pre-ICO
METTA tokens are issued for investors only

For ICO
METTA of Founders are non-transferable upon ICO completion – locked for 6 month through a smart-contract function.

Timing

ICO pre-sale
Start date: 20 Nov 2017
End date: 19 Dec 2017

ICO
Start date: 1 Jan 2018
End date: 1 Feb 2018

Pages:
Jump to: