Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN - BIGUP] !! BIGUP $$ The BIGUP Brigade Is Ready For Battle!!! - page 14. (Read 176625 times)

Activity: 729
Merit: 500
Someone clearly plans to pump and dump this coin as with all other Yobit coins at the moment.

When "the dev" works out whats happened they are going to dump that premine so fucking hard.

I'm so glad I get to come back and explain exactly what will happen again, I hope you listen this time.

Watch HIFUN get bought next  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
The old BIGUP DEV couldn't even pay for a block explorer, even though they have 400m BIGUP.

a BLOCK EXPLORER would only cost less than 15m BIGUP = 0.15 BTC for 12 months hosting at CHAINZ.

The old DEV could easily afford it, but they are lazy and still asleep.

i hope the new/old dev shows himself here , to create some certainty
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
The old BIGUP DEV couldn't even pay for a block explorer, even though they have 400m BIGUP.

a BLOCK EXPLORER would only cost less than 15m BIGUP = 0.15 BTC for 12 months hosting at CHAINZ.

The old DEV could easily afford it, but they are lazy and still asleep.
legendary
I hope that the WHALE hangs around for a few days, so that we can eliminate all the miserable 1 sat BAGHOLDERS, once and for all.

someone dumped at 1 sat , but they still buying so we will wait

YUP YUP Giddyup It's Time for BigUP

love saying that Smiley

More than 134m BIGUP was bought today at YOBIT.

This seems to be a long term holder.

I hope that the WHALE stays around for a few more days/weeks, so that he can buy up all the BIGUP from the 1 sat bagholders, so that these weak hands are gone forever.

if he puts a sell wall at 2 sats, it will force everybody else to sell at 1 sat - so that he can still pick up more bargain later.
legendary
I hope that the WHALE hangs around for a few days, so that we can eliminate all the miserable 1 sat BAGHOLDERS, once and for all.

love saying that Smiley

I hope it is a true BigUPGiddyUP this time?

The whale needs to buy his coins and take them off YOBIT. We need to KILL OFF the 1 sat dumpers FOREVER.

love saying that Smiley
legendary

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
some one pumped Bigup on yobit , it a live ALIVE.......ALIVE Grin
Whoever bought that lot is now a proud owner of over 5% of BIGUP money supply  Cheesy
lol
all 1 sats are gone Smiley

wowow sell volume increased so quick , lol

pity , it is discourage to others ahh wel i saw little life of bigup , so there is still hope for this coin Smiley
This is an opportunity for the 1 sat people to leave. I just hope that a BIG WHALE is buying these coins?
still alive, its on 2 sat now and volume is 1,2BTC at yobit
Wow 2 sats easy double for those who bought at 1 sat and still showing some movements i will check if this will continue or just someone from pnd playing around this coin.
Whoever bought that lot is now a proud owner of over 5% of BIGUP money supply  Cheesy
lol

pity , it is discourage to others ahh wel i saw little life of bigup , so there is still hope for this coin Smiley
This is an opportunity for the 1 sat people to leave. I just hope that a BIG WHALE is buying these coins?
still alive, its on 2 sat now and volume is 1,2BTC at yobit
legendary
lol

legendary
Whoever bought that lot is now a proud owner of over 5% of BIGUP money supply  Cheesy
lol
Lets see what happens in the future. BIGUP will grow when all the 1 sat coins finally get sold at YOBIT.

BIGUP is a good clean coin with a good name.
lol

Whoever bought that lot is now a proud owner of over 5% of BIGUP money supply  Cheesy
lol
legendary
Activity: 347
Merit: 250
Activity: 280
www.pumpmycoin.com

Dear BIGUP Investors-Developers

We would love to announce that your coin has been added to PumpMyCoin community public Votes.
you can participate in this vote on www.pumpmycoin.com to nominate your coin for the next PUMP.

sincerely
PumpMyCoin Team
We Pump But Never Dump

Well those are still supporting this coin you might as well vote for it in their pump but I read that you have to pay a certain amount to be able to vote and support the coin you've voted and I doubt if there are to many Bigup supporters who will do this ..

For now they can support it for free by participating in the public votes to nominated their coin to be in top 50.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214

We would love to announce that your coin has been added to PumpMyCoin community public Votes.
you can participate in this vote on www.pumpmycoin.com to nominate your coin for the next PUMP.

sincerely
PumpMyCoin Team
We Pump But Never Dump

Well those are still supporting this coin you might as well vote for it in their pump but I read that you have to pay a certain amount to be able to vote and support the coin you've voted and I doubt if there are to many Bigup supporters who will do this ..
Activity: 280
www.pumpmycoin.com

sincerely
PumpMyCoin Team
We Pump But Never Dump

Activity: 882
Merit: 976
How and why did I miss this gem? What an outstanding base is growing all day long, I see more idiots with money visiting this thread, I can barely imagine what happens when this coin stops accumulating resources and shoots up like an overextended rubber band.
You did not miss it.

Grab your BIGUP at 1 sat bargain here:
https://yobit.net/en/trade/BIGUP/BTC

For 1 BTC, you can acquire more than 5% of available money supply.

Don't buy at 1sat. I'll sell you 600k of bigup for 150k sat. 4bigup to 1sat. inbox me if you want this deal Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: