Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN - BIGUP] !! BIGUP $$ The BIGUP Brigade Is Ready For Battle!!! - page 58. (Read 176625 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I AM
these 3,4 & 5 sat coins are great,

Oh how we will be laughing
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
ok people i was looking for this coin , and i was thinking in take a action , i can create a new roadmap for web developments , like a gateway to buy big up with credit card , a website with  web host and video host  and seedbox services for BigUP,

i am .NET developer for 9 years all new ideas are well come

Welcome to the community you are going to be a big help for us and with this Bigup is going to reward you handsomely be sure to pm the devs for your offer so you can start right away ..
Activity: 729
Merit: 500
BIGUP PRICE RETURNING TO FAIR VALUE OF 1 SAT!!!
JRu
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Bigup is dead in yobit can anyone give me a trading site that has bigup on it ? and has some value  thankyou.

Do you want some coin? Please post your BIGUP wallet address.  Grin
Yes sir im happy to have some Bigup Cheesy hahahahha kindly give me some

here is my adress -  B8En4boK9CdgnutRJstGLdNyhoKW1FDT5n

Incoming! Please be sure to mention BIGUP to friend and family  Grin Dead coins don't have stable prices. It is just sell walls...and they will soon be gone.

I want to join in the welcome too  Grin here is my address: BGjvU7XaJT33DjiQ9BMkwR91MQMpaXEu22
And yes, I will up with the BigUp

Incoming! Don't forget to tell family and friends about BIGUP.  Grin
Activity: 285
Merit: 0
ok people i was looking for this coin , and i was thinking in take a action , i can create a new roadmap for web developments , like a gateway to buy big up with credit card , a website with  web host and video host  and seedbox services for BigUP,

Very good, congratulations for sure will be very good for the whole community BIGUP
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
Bigup is dead in yobit can anyone give me a trading site that has bigup on it ? and has some value  thankyou.

Incoming! Please be sure to mention BIGUP to friend and family  Grin Dead coins don't have stable prices. It is just sell walls...and they will soon be gone.

I want to join in the welcome too  Grin here is my address: BGjvU7XaJT33DjiQ9BMkwR91MQMpaXEu22
And yes, I will up with the BigUp
Activity: 756

hope dev is there to reply with you sir thanks for your interest in making this coin worthy
just wait and check for dev replied so you can talk about the future roadmap if dev needs
help, good luck to you sir.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10

Activity: 756
Cheap coin @ 4 sat. taken from 5 sat sell wall and being dumped at 4....5 sat. wall getting smaller and smaller keep up the good work eat them coins. Thanks for the coin.
just needed more support here mate, if the wall got busted the value will move forward just needed some time and some future development coming from the dev keep it up mate we will see its mooning.
JRu
Cheap coin @ 4 sat. taken from 5 sat sell wall and being dumped at 4....5 sat. wall getting smaller and smaller keep up the good work eat them coins. Thanks for the coin.
Activity: 644

What will you do now with the dead coin sir? Hahahah just kidding wait for jru to send you some that mate was so generous and also sign up with crypto-hub to earn additional big up coins.

Good answer. It takes time to get others trust. It is a good coin with a bright future. Time will tell.
sir can i ask for a coin too? hahaha just kidding I'm a small holder sir and I believe that dev is not sleeping with the dev of this coin, I'm sure that giving enough time will make the difference. will still waiting for a new updates good luck and go BIg BIg UP!!
JRu

What will you do now with the dead coin sir? Hahahah just kidding wait for jru to send you some that mate was so generous and also sign up with crypto-hub to earn additional big up coins.

Good answer. It takes time to get others trust. It is a good coin with a bright future. Time will tell.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214

You can sign up to our social site right now you can get up to 1000 coins for just uploading avatar and cover profile and you'll get paid for every activity like posting commenting be sure to download the Bigup wallet and sync it
JRu

Activity: 644

Activity: 131
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
and lets be honest, most people posting about the coin being "dead"  they just mean it having low volume and isn't great day/minute trading at the moment. I day trade when trading is good on a coin, but I also play a much longer game with some coins. So I'm not one for dumping and couldn't care less if theres some low volume days/weeks here and there.

claiming the coin is High POS just because it's a yearly 100% is only scary if people think it's just a straight up 100% every time you find a block lol but it's far FAR from that Ha you'd have to keep them locked in a wallet for an entire year to get 100% all at once. every time someone moves their coins before the deposit has found a block they lose all the time that had been building on them so inflation will not be 100%

Yes Polo claims they won't add any ICO coins from Yobit that is because the overwhelming amount of them have turned into dump'n ditch devs in their first weeks. If the community continues to be enthusiastic and grow then Bigups community could easily make Bigups worthy of Poloniex.

As for most things in life... "Life is what YOU make it" So it is in cryptoland as well.

will Bigups reach a "higher state" ? lol only time will tell, but my slowly growing wallet thinks so  Cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGviVbiNJfs
legendary
I have problem with one of my transaction it's been three hours but my transaction hasn't been confirmed
Status: 59/offline, has not been successfully broadcast yet
Date: 4/16/2016 10:23

Will this transaction ever confirm all the other transaction that follows are all confirmed ?
JRu
All of this sell wall nonsense will be over quite soon. 6/7 BTC is not really anything for some large investors. It's just a matter of time to they come to an agreement with the BIGUP core/guild. They have an understanding of what is going on with BIGUP beyond the scope of a few troll box drama queens and corrupt individuals. The terms will be hammered out soon but no one is in a rush. After all a quick decision is not a well thought out decision.
legendary
Bigup is developing no need to bash it anymore only coins that are lagging for development are the one who should  be bash

Lets be realistic here, there hasn't been one single code change since Bigup launched.

The only actual "development" has been some paid news "articles" and some meaningless "partnerships".

I'm pretty confident the "dev" can't even code and paid someone a few bucks to clone this coin to begin with.

You should totally ask him to add smart contracts.

I knew it this guy could be holding millions of Bigup Coins if he did not care for this coin he will not post this kind of recommendation he keeps coming back to this thread to peek for any development just wonder how many millions does this guy my bet is close to hundred millions..
Pages:
Jump to: