Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Billionaire Token - Games on the Blockchain! 🔥 Deflationary Algorithm - page 85. (Read 70898 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 253
I guess dice wouldn't work, there would need to be a bunch of tokens to cover wins. This is limited to multiplayer games rather than playing against the house is it not?
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Awesome!  I can't wait Cheesy  And I can't wait to play my first game.  Is poker and the raffle the only games you are offering?

We will definitely offer more than one game that can be audited via Smart Contracts.

Blackjack would be the first option. You'll play versus a dealer with other people - this dealer will be controlled via a smart contract.

What about slots or sports betting?  Is that something you think you'll be interested in adding?

Slot machines are not really something we will be implementing. We will consider sports betting though.

What other games would the community like to see?

Blackjack would be awesome.  How about Craps or maybe, Pai gow?  An altcoin craps table would be pretty sweet.  Smiley

Craps is another great idea!:)

Awesome!  I can't wait Cheesy  And I can't wait to play my first game.  Is poker and the raffle the only games you are offering?

We will definitely offer more than one game that can be audited via Smart Contracts.

Blackjack would be the first option. You'll play versus a dealer with other people - this dealer will be controlled via a smart contract.

What about slots or sports betting?  Is that something you think you'll be interested in adding?

Slot machines are not really something we will be implementing. We will consider sports betting though.

Dice

As with craps, a game of dice can easily have the randomness controlled by an Ethereum Smart Contract

Mahjohng, for the Chinese and Japanese markets will be a good idea too Smiley It's not an easy game to make, but ...
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Awesome!  I can't wait Cheesy  And I can't wait to play my first game.  Is poker and the raffle the only games you are offering?

What about slots or sports betting?  Is that something you think you'll be interested in adding?

Blackjack would be awesome.  How about Craps or maybe, Pai gow?  An altcoin craps table would be pretty sweet.  Smiley

Craps is another great idea!:)

Awesome!  I can't wait Cheesy  And I can't wait to play my first game.  Is poker and the raffle the only games you are offering?

What about slots or sports betting?  Is that something you think you'll be interested in adding?

Dice

As with craps, a game of dice can easily have the randomness controlled by an Ethereum Smart Contract
Activity: 546
Merit: 253

Dice
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Hello guys, we have big news!

We have just released our Whitepaper:

Together with an ICO date and an updated distribution model

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I can't wait for the poker game to come, i have been playing on many sites that feels rigged... now when we can audit the rng code ourselves, i think this will be a big hit.
Activity: 299
I just subscribed to you mailing list Cheesy  But I have a question how will we know the poker game will be fair, there's so many scams out there and I can't tell who's scamming and cheating.

We will actually be seeding our random number generator (from the poker game) via an Ethereum Smart Contract - The seed will become public knowledge once the game is over.
Since this seed can be sniffed (and thus people will be able to cheat at the poker game) we will combine this with an internally-generated number, one that will also be made public once the game is over.

This will make the "Billionaire Hold'em" poker game 100% fair and auditable.

This token is looking better and better, love the transparency from dev.
Activity: 143
I just subscribed to you mailing list Cheesy  But I have a question how will we know the poker game will be fair, there's so many scams out there and I can't tell who's scamming and cheating.

We will actually be seeding our random number generator (from the poker game) via an Ethereum Smart Contract - The seed will become public knowledge once the game is over.
Since this seed can be sniffed (and thus people will be able to cheat at the poker game) we will combine this with an internally-generated number, one that will also be made public once the game is over.

As a developer myself, I must agree that this is a good thing! Bravo for auditability and fair game! Keeping an eye on this project!

Activity: 260
Merit: 217
this is a really cool project! saw it on twitter and really caught my attention, when is ico start?  Huh

Subscribe to the mailing list and make sure you get in early because the bonuses will be juicy Smiley
this is a really cool project! saw it on twitter and really caught my attention, when is ico start?  Huh

Hello,

The ICO date is not announced yet. We do not know when exactly we'll be finished with the development and security testing of the ICO registration form.

However, just subscribe to our mailing list: https://billionairetoken.com/ico and you will receive an email when the ICO date is announced.
Activity: 78
this is a really cool project! saw it on twitter and really caught my attention, when is ico start?  Huh
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
i think price should be  - depending on final supply - min. >1$ ..

Well, it won't start at that price probably but that should indeed be minimum price after ICO on the exchange? The supply is very low and with the burning coin concept it will only decrease. To, at some point, perhaps the lowest supply of all coins. So let's say it starts at 20 cents per token, it will easily be x10 (and even x100) when the supply keeps decreasing.

Serious potential there.

That's very exciting because the base price for the ICO will be 10 cents Smiley
So that's x10 when it's 1 dollar? That's easy bucks there since that's like a first easy 'target' considering the supply will keep decreasing! And then there are the ICO bonusses too...good stuf.

Almost 20x if you'll buy in the first day when the bonus is at its highest.
Very interesting scheme.
i think price should be  - depending on final supply - min. >1$ ..

Well, it won't start at that price probably but that should indeed be minimum price after ICO on the exchange? The supply is very low and with the burning coin concept it will only decrease. To, at some point, perhaps the lowest supply of all coins. So let's say it starts at 20 cents per token, it will easily be x10 (and even x100) when the supply keeps decreasing.

Serious potential there.

That's very exciting because the base price for the ICO will be 10 cents Smiley
So that's x10 when it's 1 dollar? That's easy bucks there since that's like a first easy 'target' considering the supply will keep decreasing! And then there are the ICO bonusses too...good stuf.

Almost 20x if you'll buy in the first day when the bonus is at its highest.
Pages:
Jump to: