Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Billionaire Token - Games on the Blockchain! 🔥 Deflationary Algorithm - page 83. (Read 70898 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Great, I'll be looking forward to The ICO. Good luck in advance!

Don't forget you can burn your coins after you participate in the ICO to get an even bigger bonus Smiley
Activity: 308
The Movement DAO
Great, I'll be looking forward to The ICO. Good luck in advance!
what time or block exactly is the ICO starting on the 26th of August?

The ICO will start on 26th of August at 7:30 PM Greenwich Mean Time .
Activity: 260
Merit: 217
Massive discounts for this ico. I have never seen such huge bonuses   Shocked
The Movement DAO
what time or block exactly is the ICO starting on the 26th of August?
Activity: 118
Merit: 100
wow, i will joining ICO for first week on first day.
70% discount i will get it, thank you.
The Movement DAO
What is the price of tokens?

And a total of 3,049,999.695 XBL up for grabs.

Awesome News!!! I will definitely be a part of the ICO!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Do you think polo and trex are going to be your main exchanges?  Are you considering others?
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Update:

Great news!

We have just gotten verified on etherscan.io - Now we have our logo next to the name, the token name and links to website, email, slack, ANN thread, twitter and whitepaper: https://etherscan.io/token/0x49aec0752e68d0282db544c677f6ba407ba17ed7

Very cool I'm looking forward to 2018 then when the poker is live.  Are you going to recruit more devs?

It all depends on how much we are able to raise during the ICO.
If the ICO is succesful and we sell more than 1 million tokens, we will surely hire more developers to work on our upcoming games.

Excellent work!  The logo looks fantastic.  I see progress is being made as we move closer to the ICO date.

Our website has just been updated, go check it out: https://BillionaireToken.com

Update:

Great news!

We have just gotten verified on etherscan.io - Now we have our logo next to the name, the token name and links to website, email, slack, ANN thread, twitter and whitepaper: https://etherscan.io/token/0x49aec0752e68d0282db544c677f6ba407ba17ed7

Very cool I'm looking forward to 2018 then when the poker is live.  Are you going to recruit more devs?

If the ICO is succesful and we sell more than 1 million tokens, we will surely hire more developers to work on our upcoming games.

Do you think that that you might be making any of your games for mobile?

We will definitely be looking to make mobile games, provided that our project is succesful and we manage to gain a solid foothold in the crypto-gambling industry.
Update:

Great news!

Do you think that that you might be making any of your games for mobile?
Update:

Great news!

Very cool I'm looking forward to 2018 then when the poker is live.  Are you going to recruit more devs?
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Great Project very interesting. Good Concept. Unique. I will be in the ICO.

Demian86 aka sergy1986
Do you have an estimation on when you'll be releasing the first games?  like poker?

Hopefully the first half of 2018.

Also, is the raffle going to start right after the ico?

Yes the raffle and the burner will start right after the ICO.
Also, is the raffle going to start right after the ico?
Do you have an estimation on when you'll be releasing the first games?  like poker?

And a total of 3,049,999.695 XBL up for grabs.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
Activity: 197
Share and Connect Global Music Entertainment
i hope this token get best rate on exchange, i have 200 xbl i want sell on great price.
thank you dev and team, good luck.
Pages:
Jump to: