Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BillionCoin | First coin with integrated chatroom in wallet - page 2. (Read 96030 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Vote for Billioncoin in the 'greatest altcoin of all poll' at Altcoin Herald - http://altcoinherald.com/altcoin-polls/vote-greatest-altcoin/  Grin
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
team work carefully and earnestly,this coin is certainly a period of time I have to keep it!
Very good!
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Looks interesting and i have voted on Mintpal
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
yes the numbers are correct check btc38 and volume on worldcoinindex

that doesn't mean that the volume is 100% natural and there aren't bots driving up the hype.
I would stay away from it , smells fishy
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
www.gamebet.gg
yes this coin is mainly chinese but with such a name i dont see it going too far theres a hype right now and thats about it.
Activity: 15
Maybe that's because the wallet has a chat room, and Chinese just hang around there. Everything else (like twitter) is banned in China, so they just use the wallet for chatting, and produce the volume as a side product :-)
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
yes the numbers are correct check btc38 and volume on worldcoinindex
Activity: 462
Some form of laundering?

Or some error on coinmarketcap, idk. It's pretty weird.

it's not a coinmarketcap error. I went to btc38.com, the CNY volume checks out.
Activity: 336
Some form of laundering?

Or some error on coinmarketcap, idk. It's pretty weird.
Activity: 26
Some form of laundering?
Activity: 14
This one seems actually quite interesting.
Ah, come one. Noone on btctalk can explain what is happening here?
Activity: 462
is btc38.com actually legit?

something smells really fishy here
what's the catch? We are hearing nothing about this coin.....and yet the volume has launched off last week....where is the community, much mysteries
Activity: 243
the volume is amazing in the last 24 hr, why Mintpal and Cryptsy do not consider adding it?
So where is the BillionCoin community hanging? Obviously not on bitcointalk. This coin is the biggest mystery for me out of all the 264 coins currently on mcap. Dev was last active here January 27, 2014, 06:01:58 PM... wtf. This would kill almost any other alt, yet we see 2mil+ being poured in this the last 24h. WEIRD.
Activity: 33
btc38.com Trading volume is large Grin Grin Grin
anyone? Also seems no explorer available....
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad
What is the big deal with this coin? I am trying to see something special, but I don't see anything.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Pools Of Honor
well everyone is complaining... then that 1300 btc volume where did they appear???

Use c-cex at least... you people like to get scammed and make the rich exchanges even richer...
Pages:
Jump to: