Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BillionCoin | First coin with integrated chatroom in wallet - page 23. (Read 96033 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 302
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
http://bil.fast-pool.com/
"Only invited users are allowed to register"
Please invite me !
[email protected]
Invited me !
Thanks !!!
Activity: 50
http://bil.fast-pool.com/
"Only invited users are allowed to register"
Please invite me !
[email protected]
Activity: 56
silly questions, buy i was watching my miner and it said something like 1/1 100% yay!  right before i overheated, lol so not sure what the full line said

what does it mean?
Activity: 28
I love this coin and a huge supporter of it. let's get it listed on coinmarketcap
Hope so. Just contacted Marketcoincap. BIL market cap is estimated around 407000 USD at current pice.

sweet hopefully it gets added soon
I love this coin and a huge supporter of it. let's get it listed on coinmarketcap
Hope so. Just contacted Marketcoincap. BIL market cap is estimated around 407000 USD at current pice.
LOL finally got my cpuminer to work on new pool, when i started 4 people where mining now its 119, i mined until my laptop over heated

Unconfirmed   1.23124542  So rich now, up to about 16 mined so far sence coin came out

Flexgroo

6 more days and i will be home from Afghanistan, and then build a rig, hopfully with the 3 290x cards

Also I would like to know from the guys that are getting 100k to 1mil of these coins, what is your hash rate? I want to build a good one that lets me get at least enough where i can make a few cents
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Get more promote, PR, Ad and somethings else to make this great coin get to the moon.

I would love it more if the wallet actually synced. But it's not working with the new nodes either

strange because it works for me

We need to get a main forum up for billioncoin  Smiley
Activity: 462
All the fucking pools down, even the chinese...

My pool's doing great.

Site is a bit slow, am working on a server upgrade (Only apache limited, mining is working good at unlimited speed)
Activity: 42
Activity: 3

I would love it more if the wallet actually synced. But it's not working with the new nodes either

Open README.txt ....

copy conf to app_data
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Activity: 406
DDOS or something?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
All the fucking pools down, even the chinese...
Activity: 345
how did you get it to work? i dont know how to add the nodes, i right click on conf file but there is no edit command

open with wordpad , edit and save

or goto console and type addnode givennode add
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Shocking... bil.cryptohashery.com went to shit. It last too long, almost 2 full hours!
how did you get it to work? i dont know how to add the nodes, i right click on conf file but there is no edit command
Activity: 345
It worked finally Cheesy thanks

Plz donate some BillionCoin , i am just starting with this BruHQN9pB53Wz9Xg7HBoboMnyRynbjuvhs
Pages:
Jump to: