Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BillionCoin | First coin with integrated chatroom in wallet - page 27. (Read 96033 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I like the new wallet. Thanks for the update it's definitely a unique wallet now. Wink
We're glad to hear that.

Join our reddit at http://www.reddit.com/r/billioncoin/
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I like the new wallet. Thanks for the update it's definitely a unique wallet now. Wink
Just released Billioncoin wallet version 1.1 with unique features.

Billioncoin is the first coin to have chatroom and market data right in wallet. Check it out now: http://billioncoin.net/download/billioncoin-qt1.1.zip

More services will be added when Billioncoin goes to exchange.

Please update your wallet.
Thank you!
Activity: 49
Buying 10M BILL, 1M BIL / 0.35 BTC.
Order filled, bought 10M yesterday. Still considering buy more, maybe up to 20M
Just sent email to Coinedup.

If you have time please help us to request for Billioncoin on other exchanges as well. Please do it by email, pm or twitter.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
I have 50k id be willing to sell inbox me your offers and we'll go from there
Activity: 130
so im up to 13k coins now, sence day one, lol

who is selling? and for how much
Depending on your price, I may be selling as well.
Ya the syncing of the coin is not a good sign.. most coins start syncing right away.. i have added like 10 addnodes and it still wont stay connected to anyone and sync since 17th..sometimes it connects to one node but never starts syncing..  something wrong with this coin?  what good is a wallet that can't sync?.. there should be dedicated nodes that work....

For this fact alone and no responses from developers.. this coin is on its way to failure already.  Watching to see if you fix a simple but important problem.

Make sure you turned off firewall and put billioncoin.conf in right folder.

0 active connections....
Where is your billioncoin.conf? You may have to put it in C:\Users\YOURUSERNAMEHERE\AppData\Roaming\BillionCoin

Good luck.

billioncoin.conf

rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
rpcport=22565
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
addnode=node.billioncoin.net
addnode=5.249.152.159
addnode=122.136.242.69
addnode=5.249.152.159
addnode=75.128.104.5
addnode=178.49.118.233
addnode=46.150.89.173
Activity: 206
http://canadianbit.com/ - Let's Mine Canadian!
Ya the syncing of the coin is not a good sign.. most coins start syncing right away.. i have added like 10 addnodes and it still wont stay connected to anyone and sync since 17th..sometimes it connects to one node but never starts syncing..  something wrong with this coin?  what good is a wallet that can't sync?.. there should be dedicated nodes that work....

For this fact alone and no responses from developers.. this coin is on its way to failure already.  Watching to see if you fix a simple but important problem.
Activity: 588
Merit: 520
I am. Contact me.
so im up to 13k coins now, sence day one, lol

who is selling? and for how much
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
My wallet still isn't syncing. I've added all the suggested nodes to the billioncoin.conf file in my appdata folder, and it does say it has 2 active connections to the network, but no syncing will start. What the hell?
It's syncing now!
Activity: 63
BkXt5rLn7NHD3kHfYEoDui6M6oM5GMWWxP

thnks! Cheesy
Activity: 98
My wallet still isn't syncing. I've added all the suggested nodes to the billioncoin.conf file in my appdata folder, and it does say it has 2 active connections to the network, but no syncing will start. What the hell?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Well, who's buying? The one dude here paying .35btc per m said he got all 10m already.

so, selling 1m @ 0.35btc or equivalent ltc
Any plan to be on exchangers yet ?
Tomorrow we will contact exchange's owners to request for adding Billioncoin.
maybe u can let it on china exchangers Smiley
There're group of miners from China, i think they will contact China exchange soon.
Activity: 462
may before someone can bring up a trading thread?

I don't have time for it but I'd donate 5k BIL for a clean thread including google spreadsheet and active "trade op"
Activity: 51
maybe u can let it on china exchangers Smiley
Activity: 266
0 active connections....
Where is your billioncoin.conf? You may have to put it in C:\Users\YOURUSERNAMEHERE\AppData\Roaming\BillionCoin

Good luck.

OK, it's all right Wink
thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: