Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BillionCoin | First coin with integrated chatroom in wallet - page 31. (Read 96033 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 100
WTS - 1379 BIL for BTC or QRK

I know its not many, but diff increased too quickly for me !
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1003
wtf kind of setups are you guys running that you already mined 28000 coins? Can this be mined with a gpu? I've been mining with 2 computers a quad core and a dual core just cpu mining for about 8 hours now with a little over 800 coins ..... This game of mining for coins seems pointless unless your willing spend a few thousand dollars on video cards. Someone give me some insight on wether I'm right or wrong here lol

I've got around 300K BIL for 24h mining with 2.5MH GPUs on pool. Don't waste CPU time and elecrticity. Get some GPUs.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Does anyone else have issues with the wallet not syncing? There are no active connections to the BillionCoin network Sad
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Our devs are working hard on Version 1.1 with unique features "no like other"

Best time to mine BIL as diff is only 3.2.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
Been trying to solo mine this coin for the last 24 hours with no joy... anyone else been able to solo it?

Yes, I got 20K BIL but I stopped after an hour because of a very high diff.
Activity: 42
Been trying to solo mine this coin for the last 24 hours with no joy... anyone else been able to solo it?
It doesn't look like the creators care about this coin. 150k BIL for sale. PM with offers.
What do you expect for 1 day old coin? get it to exchange? 150k for 1.5btc?

We support the coin for long time, not for pump and dump. There're no instant money.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Lets get this on an exchange already!
Activity: 26
It doesn't look like the creators care about this coin. 150k BIL for sale. PM with offers.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
share above target usually indicates you're on the wrong algo

did you set --scrypt in cgminer settings?
I tried that a bunch of times and cgminer would never run with the --scrypt command this time I put it at the end and now its working perfect hashing at 155kh/s thank you!!!!!!! this has been stressing me out lol

What kind of setup do you have that gets 155k? like how many gpu and what type

also what is the best gpu to get right now? or in the next month or so, i have 30 days in january to build something and bring it back on my deployment... at least i get free power

actually according to the pool im getting 390kh/s but I think its more like 175-200kh/s
my computer specs are:
Amd Phenom II x4 945 Denab
12gb ram
1TB HDD
GIGABYTE GV-R777OC-1GD Radeon HD 7770 GHz Edition 1GB 128-bit GDDR5

im not sure what the best video card to get is .... somewhere on the forum is a sheet with the specs of video cards i cant remember exactly where i seen it at but im sure someone here can direct you to it or if you do some searching you should be able to find it.

I tried that a bunch of times and cgminer would never run with the --scrypt command this time I put it at the end and now its working perfect hashing at 155kh/s thank you!!!!!!! this has been stressing me out lol

What kind of setup do you have that gets 155k? like how many gpu and what type

also what is the best gpu to get right now? or in the next month or so, i have 30 days in january to build something and bring it back on my deployment... at least i get free power

Activity: 462

wtf kind of setups are you guys running that you already mined 28000 coins? Can this be mined with a gpu? I've been mining with 2 computers a quad core and a dual core just cpu mining for about 8 hours now with a little over 800 coins ..... This game of mining for coins seems pointless unless your willing spend a few thousand dollars on video cards. Someone give me some insight on wether I'm right or wrong here lol
Well my 6950 was $250 at the time I bought it, and I bought a 7850 for $120 recently.  So I'm paid $370 for ~880 kh/s.
I have a gigabyte 7770HD OC edition card but I cant figure out how to mine with it everytime I do I get a bunch of rejected shares ....share is above target I don't know what that means or how to fix it so for now im stuck cpu mining Sad oh and my card gets extremely hot like 90+c
New Stratum Pool For BIL

Give us your miners here.. It's Fast It's GOOOOD and WE LIKE IT !!

hmm i tried to log on to this new pool, and i made this, but i think its wrong: minerd.exe --url=stratum+tcp://83.212.121.113:3334 --userpass=worker.1:password

any help please let me know, and its cpuminer by the way

use this instead of the ip address: billioncoin.no-ip.biz:3334

i tried this, and i starts up, and then times out
minerd.exe --url=stratum+tcp://billioncoin.no-ip.biz:3334 --userpass=flexgroo.1:x

Lucky you, i started 2 minutes after pool opened and got up to 20 coins, Sad then i overheat, cant even mine, so will get a few gpu next time
Activity: 322
Well my 6950 was $250 at the time I bought it, and I bought a 7850 for $120 recently.  So I'm paid $370 for ~880 kh/s.
Activity: 61
Want to sell my 8660 BillionCoins for either btc or doge.  PM me offers.
Activity: 92
Any place to trade BIL? I realize it's brand new so probably not, but I have a few coins (~28000) that I'd like to get rid of (I'm focusing on other coins).
Pages:
Jump to: