Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN ~BINARY~(BIC) Scrypt | 15 sec coin | 84 Million coins | Binarycoin - page 2. (Read 34585 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Slightly Updated Coin Image  Grin

Remember If you need designs for your project- you can find me on Twitter@WhyWeTrance
Activity: 1036
Merit: 506
Coderz of the Crypto variety
Sorry for the wait everyone!
I seriously believe you all will see that it was well worth it here in just a couple hours as everything quickly goes live.

Soon I'll also be posting a new ANN and posting the link in this thread.
Bear with me! Exciting times ahead!

Everything will be done by tonight at the latest!

Great! Can't wait to update! I have a few BICs I'd love to trade for a fair price, not just pump and dump.

Oh absolutely this will be aimed at making Binarycoin a "real" coin in the sense that it will have constant support and bugfixes along with a
never ending push to move this project forward.
Hang in there just a little longer, I'm almost done!

:-)

Will Provide links shortly!
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
That's fantastic! The old wallet had several bugs, it crashed every 1~2 hours when solo mining and it did not allow sending more than 10000 BIC or so.

I can say without a second's hesitation that those two bugs ARE FIXED.
New wallet runs on QT5.5, BerkeleyDB 6.1.26 (such new), openssl 1.0.1p&1.0.2d, BOOST 57, compiled with Mingw32 GCC 5.2 (newest). It's a nice clean static compile featuring support for OS's from XP to Windows 10.

I've been mining for over a 24 Hour period with the wallet and have experienced no crashes what so ever.
Also I'd like to add that I have sent a few members of the team 100K bulk single transactions that processed phenomanally. (No errors or hangups)

New nodes will launch tonight then! Followed by a hard noded wallet update and site release! Stay tuned.
Will create a Takover Thread as well once this has been accomplished ( no need to jump the gun and have people asking extra questions right? )

15 second block times & 20 coins per block = 115,200 coins per day
even if you were able to sell the coins at current ask price - all the coins in 24 hours are only worth 1.728 LTC or about $5.18
hardly seems worth mining
jussayin - coin needs a serious price pump.

I would agree that the price is lower than it really should be but considering the fact that this coin was almost dead (I watched my node go offline and cryptopia report "it's dead jim" before)
the price is currently reflecting the coin's status... Which until now hasn't been to well off.
In fact there is no place to download a wallet for it. So unless you had one from before OR you can compile + fix the errors it had in the old source your pretty much out of luck.

This team is chaging that, solid wallet, solid support here we go.
I'll tell you one thing I enjoy mining it. Great coin and OMG so fast.

OH ONE MORE THING, a nice new shiny logo is coming, It will look similiar but more polished. (not Looking to offend anyone so it resembled the original a lot)

Great! Can't wait to update! I have a few BICs I'd love to trade for a fair price, not just pump and dump.
That's fantastic! The old wallet had several bugs, it crashed every 1~2 hours when solo mining and it did not allow sending more than 10000 BIC or so.

I can say without a second's hesitation that those two bugs ARE FIXED.
New wallet runs on QT5.5, BerkeleyDB 6.1.26 (such new), openssl 1.0.1p&1.0.2d, BOOST 57, compiled with Mingw32 GCC 5.2 (newest). It's a nice clean static compile featuring support for OS's from XP to Windows 10.

I've been mining for over a 24 Hour period with the wallet and have experienced no crashes what so ever.
Also I'd like to add that I have sent a few members of the team 100K bulk single transactions that processed phenomanally. (No errors or hangups)

New nodes will launch tonight then! Followed by a hard noded wallet update and site release! Stay tuned.
Will create a Takover Thread as well once this has been accomplished ( no need to jump the gun and have people asking extra questions right? )

even if you were able to sell the coins at current ask price - all the coins in 24 hours are only worth 1.728 LTC or about $5.18

I would agree that the price is lower than it really should be but considering the fact that this coin was almost dead (I watched my node go offline and cryptopia report "it's dead jim" before)
the price is currently reflecting the coin's status... Which until now hasn't been to well off.
In fact there is no place to download a wallet for it. So unless you had one from before OR you can compile + fix the errors it had in the old source your pretty much out of luck.

This team is chaging that, solid wallet, solid support here we go.
I'll tell you one thing I enjoy mining it. Great coin and OMG so fast.

OH ONE MORE THING, a nice new shiny logo is coming, It will look similiar but more polished. (not Looking to offend anyone so it resembled the original a lot)
Activity: 13
Merit: 0

Activity: 62
Hey everyone, I recently got an Email from someone who is interested in restarting the COIN. Of course I'm giving anybody who wants to permission to the GitHub

I currently hold a considerable amount of Binarycoin and have created a new github with updated source to work with Qt5 correctly.
The plan was to restart this coin. No rebrand or anything just a takeover. I've just been quietly working on it since my last post.

TAKEOVER COMING SOON, PLEASE STAND BY

I have a new website and domain at the ready and plenty of nodes.

Hey everyone, I recently got an Email from someone who is interested in restarting the COIN. Of course I'm giving anybody who wants to permission to the GitHub

I currently hold a considerable amount of Binarycoin and have created a new github with updated source to work with Qt5 correctly.
The plan was to restart this coin. No rebrand or anything just a takeover. I've just been quietly working on it since my last post.

TAKEOVER COMING SOON, PLEASE STAND BY

I have a new website and domain at the ready and plenty of nodes.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Activity: 82
Does care
EDIT: is this coin still active? Dev still around?
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Picked up a few my self...

Let's see where this goes =)
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

A 2013 coin. Pretty rare.

How many coins were out in 2013 or earlier?

legendary

the wallet link not working

http://blackbinary.nl/download/binarycoin-windows.zip

is there a new link

The dev was active today. Maybe send him a message.

I might have it on an old hard drive from back when I used to mine this coin.

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

the wallet link not working

http://blackbinary.nl/download/binarycoin-windows.zip

is there a new link

Activity: 778
Where can one get the Windows QT for this coin?

Do the download links no longer work?

I get "server not found", when I click on them. But I found 0.6.3.0 on my old miner machine. So I'm good but only 1 node.

Any other nodes?

Code:
addnode=binarycoin.securepayment.cc
Activity: 553
Solo Miner Legend

I get "server not found", when I click on them. But I found 0.6.3.0 on my old miner machine. So I'm good but only 1 node.

Any other nodes?

Activity: 553
Solo Miner Legend

This coin still syncs for me. It's also for sale in the litecoin market:
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?summary=true

Well there aren't any coins for sale but there's some buy orders.

What block height are you on? 
Mine shows:

Code:
[blocks] => 1167022
legendary
Okay guys, bit ashamed of myself.

Since all the bullshit like OpenEx and BitQuark I was tired of further developing this coin and decided to focus on school again. Since I see there are still people who support the BinaryCoin, I'm asking you guys your opinion on what and how we as a commmunity should do.

Should the development continue?

Who will help me?

Again, I'm really sorry about being ignorant to everyone around here.

I am still in full support of continuing development WITHOUT making any changes to the blockchain parameters.   I have a mining pool going for this coin and I can setup a faucet if needed.

Everyone who wants to contribute to the development, Email me: [email protected]. I really appreciate it!

thanks for ur work

Pages:
Jump to: