Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN ~BINARY~(BIC) Scrypt | 15 sec coin | 84 Million coins | Binarycoin - page 3. (Read 34585 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

This coin still syncs for me. It's also for sale in the litecoin market:
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?summary=true

Well there aren't any coins for sale but there's some buy orders.

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
its worth a shot.  I like the name.  ask a Btc Dev if you can take over the thread and I will hand it over.  otherwise, I would suggest creating a new ANN binarycoin reborn, etc... or new development....

I agree. You should open a new ANN thread.
Also, welcome back!  Cheesy
Activity: 480
Merit: 500
its worth a shot.  I like the name.  ask a Btc Dev if you can take over the thread and I will hand it over.  otherwise, I would suggest creating a new ANN binarycoin reborn, etc... or new development....

Activity: 82
Does care
Okay guys, bit ashamed of myself.

Since all the bullshit like OpenEx and BitQuark I was tired of further developing this coin and decided to focus on school again. Since I see there are still people who support the BinaryCoin, I'm asking you guys your opinion on what and how we as a commmunity should do.

Should the development continue?

Who will help me?

Again, I'm really sorry about being ignorant to everyone around here.

I am still in full support of continuing development WITHOUT making any changes to the blockchain parameters.   I have a mining pool going for this coin and I can setup a faucet if needed.

Everyone who wants to contribute to the development, Email me: [email protected]. I really appreciate it!
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
You should continue! I will mine this coin!
Activity: 778

Since all the bullshit like OpenEx and BitQuark I was tired of further developing this coin and decided to focus on school again. Since I see there are still people who support the BinaryCoin, I'm asking you guys your opinion on what and how we as a commmunity should do.

Who will help me?

I am still in full support of continuing development WITHOUT making any changes to the blockchain parameters.   I have a mining pool going for this coin and I can setup a faucet if needed.
Activity: 82
Does care

Who will help me?

Activity: 388
Merit: 101
Bountying for a $100T crypto economy
Has anyone been having issues sending coin?
after all, we may despise Microsoft, but if Bill hadn't swindled DOS and created Microsoft, where would the world be today?

Probably owning our software instead of licensing it, or better yet using FOSS everywhere  Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Binary coin was ahead of it's time.

Bitquark stole the logo.

LOL...I applaud bitquark for that...after all, we may despise Microsoft, but if Bill hadn't swindled DOS and created Microsoft, where would the world be today?
I think instead of a relaunch we need to create demand for the coin.  Create services and stores to spend Binarycoins.  Otherwise the coin's value will not rise at all.

I will admit I am a bag holder of this coin.  However I am also willing to pay someone in BIC (60 BIC /hr.) to help me create these services (programming).  I can only do so much on my own.

What's the deal with binary? Is it still traded?

It's traded here
https://xnigma.com/markets/view/46
Activity: 742
Binary coin was ahead of it's time.

Bitquark stole the logo.

Activity: 742
I think instead of a relaunch we need to create demand for the coin.  Create services and stores to spend Binarycoins.  Otherwise the coin's value will not rise at all.

I will admit I am a bag holder of this coin.  However I am also willing to pay someone in BIC (60 BIC /hr.) to help me create these services (programming).  I can only do so much on my own.

What's the deal with binary? Is it still traded?

legendary
I just opened my wallet and it is syncing with active connections.

Hopefully the bag holders are skilled enough to do something with this coin someday.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
We could see a resurgence of older coins due to all the short term POW -> POS coins that hit the market in the past few weeks and end up destroying trade volume. It was probably just a few groups of people who sucked millions of dollars out of the small altcoin exchanges like bittrex and poloniex.

Why not mine an old low difficulty coin and then make it better?

Why bother with it and it's obvious bagholders and not start a new coin from scratch?

legendary
We could see a resurgence of older coins due to all the short term POW -> POS coins that hit the market in the past few weeks and end up destroying trade volume. It was probably just a few groups of people who sucked millions of dollars out of the small altcoin exchanges like bittrex and poloniex.

Why not mine an old low difficulty coin and then make it better?
legendary
I will help in the relaunch.

But what kind of relaunch? Maybe just buy some high powered ASICs to bring up the difficulty, build mobile wallets, add in Tor/anon and... maybe add in POS.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Guys i'm thinking of taking over this coin and re-launching it. What does the community think?

You still want relaunch?  I say go for it, but keep same blockchain, etc.. or do a coin swap 1:1

You have to keep the same blockchain. Coin swaps are for amateurs.

I doubt he still cares about the relaunch since 1 month passed and there was no post in this thread
legendary
Guys i'm thinking of taking over this coin and re-launching it. What does the community think?

You still want relaunch?  I say go for it, but keep same blockchain, etc.. or do a coin swap 1:1

You have to keep the same blockchain. Coin swaps are for amateurs.
Pages:
Jump to: