Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟 [ANN] BitAsean(BAS) 🌟🌟🌟 - page 11. (Read 105473 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
any hope here?

It's hard to say. If you bought cheap or mined a certain amount of this coin and have nothing to lose, then hold.

in the end of year we will see the future of the bas, please dev write something. happy chistmates

Community is still there, what to do for dev is just come back and go on.
any hope here?

It's hard to say. If you bought cheap or mined a certain amount of this coin and have nothing to lose, then hold.
Activity: 143
Merit: 11
any hope here?
I admit BAS can resurrect someday, but what if you bought the coin as its peak? It is like a pain in the ass when you see it's passing away now.
Activity: 272
Merit: 102
Millionaire
I'm keeping my BAS just because I bought it practically for free (less then 0.01 dollar) and I made enough profit with other coins, and in crypto you never know when a coin will boost. But jeezzzz how stupid can a dev be? Why doesn't he communicate? Did he actually leave the project?

And why is there still some transactions on BAS? Why are people still buying this, even though it's clear this coin is pretty much going nowhere? Crazy world  Grin

yes, everything is possible in this crypto world. As  i know that, NTO is a scam coin ( dev already left officially) but its volume is still high everyday, and yes, it did get a pump out of nowhere
Activity: 155
Please helpppppppppppppppppp

I have add BAS on myetherwallet.com

But today I don't see it Sad

How to add BitAsean token to ETH wallet
   - MyEtherWallet (recommended)
      1. Create new  ETH wallet from https://www.myetherwallet.com
      2. Go to "View Wallet Info" tab
      3. Click "Add Custom Token" then put
          - Address : 0x2a05d22db079bc40c2f77a1d1ff703a56e631cc1
          - Token Symbol : BAS
          - Decimals : 8
           and click "Save"
      4. Finish

Wink
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Please helpppppppppppppppppp

I have add BAS on myetherwallet.com

But today I don't see it Sad
Activity: 25
I'm keeping my BAS just because I bought it practically for free (less then 0.01 dollar) and I made enough profit with other coins, and in crypto you never know when a coin will boost. But jeezzzz how stupid can a dev be? Why doesn't he communicate? Did he actually leave the project?

And why is there still some transactions on BAS? Why are people still buying this, even though it's clear this coin is pretty much going nowhere? Crazy world  Grin
I might just get myself more BAS. Though I bought at the top of the pump but I never dumped. I believed in the project. We will all smile when the news comes.

In which points do you believe? I see no progress or any signs of it.

many eth wallets accepted bas, how can it be like that if dev didnt do anything.

and the more important, i see alot of bas supporters till now Cheesy

Well, they accept it because its an ERC20 Token. There are no news at all and the trading volume is a joke. But in crypto everything is possible  Grin
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
If you look at the top 20 holders, none of us whales are selling. Only 30 million total coins (5 million in circulation) and such a low price means it is only a matter of time before the new money in crypto discovers this coin.
I dumped half of my tokens, it's only the matter of time for the rest.
I might just get myself more BAS. Though I bought at the top of the pump but I never dumped. I believed in the project. We will all smile when the news comes.

many eth wallets accepted bas, how can it be like that if dev didnt do anything.

You meant a lot of remaining supporters? I really was fond of this coin form the beginning, but I need something more visible to trust.
Millionaire

Pretty optimistic... I don't believe they are still developing.
The dev has abandoned his community for a full month.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Activity: 273
Merit: 251
This would be such a good time for the dev to start posting
Activity: 36
Someone with 6 BTC could buy the entire circulating supply if all sold for the current price  Roll Eyes

This just shows how thinly traded this coin is. If just 10 medium sized crypto investors started buying the coin price would spike rapidly...should be funny to watch as more people dive into crypto.
Millionaire
Kindly ask if there is any telegram discussion for user to get involved and get more information about this ico.
I think telegram is also a good channel for promoting the image since many ico also make their own one for communicating with those people who have bought their token afterwards

this is NOT kind of ICO, and also it's NOT mineable. the only way to get this coin is to buy it from exchange Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: