Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟 [ANN] BitAsean(BAS) 🌟🌟🌟 - page 12. (Read 105473 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I had around 4k bas from mining in July 2017 ... should I keep and wait ?? Cry ...

You're late late - the coin was swapped for a ERC token long time ago

Wow 4,000 Bitasean coins pre-swap? Where were you when the swap happened? I think the swap happened around July or late June and you were not informed nor have no idea that it is being swapped for an ERC20 token. See if you can still be able to make the swap with the admin.

No, I have swap already .... I just call it BAS for this token :v  
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I had around 4k bas from mining in July 2017 ... should I keep and wait ?? Cry ...

Wow 4,000 Bitasean coins pre-swap? Where were you when the swap happened? I think the swap happened around July or late June and you were not informed nor have no idea that it is being swapped for an ERC20 token. See if you can still be able to make the swap with the admin.
Activity: 273
Merit: 251

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Kindly ask if there is any telegram discussion for user to get involved and get more information about this ico.
I think telegram is also a good channel for promoting the image since many ico also make their own one for communicating with those people who have bought their token afterwards
Activity: 9
Activity: 272
Merit: 102
Millionaire

Perfect the next year will be a great year for bitasean and the ETH, how many bitasean uhave, remember that there are only 5 million for the users, let's wait and see what happens, surely very good things come. Let's wait for our developer

to be more accurate, let's pump ourself and at the same time, wait for good news from our crazy dev Cheesy

Activity: 341
Eidoo wallet now supports BAS, you can check at coinmarketcap.

maybe the good news are coming and ... let me buy  myself again some bas Cheesy

That's great news.

I think Jaxx wallet integration might happen sometime in 2018 too as Jaxx is now supporting a lot of tokens.
Millionaire
Eidoo wallet now supports BAS, you can check at coinmarketcap.

maybe the good news are coming and ... let me buy  myself again some bas Cheesy
I am a holder of a large sum of BAS. I and other holders of large sums of BAS are not selling it because the developer is working hard to achieve goals outlined on the official BitASEAN wesbsite. I think 2018 will be a very good year for BAS. Patience is required for it to reach its potential but when it does OMG profit!

This is currently a low satoshi, fairly limited supply coin which will serve a specific need. It is compliant with laws within the region and did not have an ICO as many less reputable projects did. The fundamentals point to a future rise.

Happy Holidays to all holders of BitASEAN. May we all have a great year ahead.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Is the source code public? Can someone take the project?
Activity: 8
What are the main customers of BAS cooperation? If it is only concentrated in the ASEAN region, it is too narrow. What are the plans for 2018?

Keep silence - there is only one plan by crazy dev.

He's just testing our strength. We assume this is a test. Will only the believers...

yes he is crazy, but we cannot deny that he already finished a wallet for bas with wide and flexible use. ( this is done in the time we all scolded at him and claim him a stupid

and you know what, i see a lot of supporters of bas here, why dont we pump it ourself by spreading it Cheesy

and bitcointalk is a platform that can contribute to this
Activity: 273
Merit: 251
Yeah, let's pump this  Grin
Millionaire
What are the main customers of BAS cooperation? If it is only concentrated in the ASEAN region, it is too narrow. What are the plans for 2018?

He's just testing our strength. We assume this is a test. Will only the believers...

yes he is crazy, but we cannot deny that he already finished a wallet for bas with wide and flexible use. ( this is done in the time we all scolded at him and claim him a stupid

and you know what, i see a lot of supporters of bas here, why dont we pump it ourself by spreading it Cheesy
Activity: 8

Activity: 279

Activity: 104
Activity: 143
Merit: 11
I mined this coin since the first day, hard to see it is passing away....

Same here, but lets see what happens here.
I mined this coin since the first day, hard to see it is passing away....
Dev's last active status was on 20-Nov...

Now it is becoming a bad joke.
Pages:
Jump to: