Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟 [ANN] BitAsean(BAS) 🌟🌟🌟 - page 4. (Read 105473 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Nothing else than a scam
The only updates made by bytecode team are where to buy bas
Activity: 213
Merit: 104
Good to see BAS on new exchanges. Development update would be appreciated.
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Activity: 272
Merit: 102
Millionaire
Ok, im afraid it's too late for you to do anything. the community already died.
Millionaire
we got some " BAS accepted " stores . but it is not enough dev.

https://www.bitasean.org/bitasean-map

I know you are working on it. But without the marketing , no one will know about bas. If you keep doing things like this, Bas with be surely late for the trend. A lot of new coins are raising everyday with marketing, they gain like thousands investors after few days, or week. If bas can get like 10k investor, the project will go much faster, that time you can do anything you want without worry about your place in cryptomarket.

some words to you. If you can read this, consider it.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Looks like nobody interested in BAS anymore. Expected and logical.
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
BitAsean is now tradable on IDEX https://idex.market/eth/bas
Activity: 128
me too !
Activity: 4
Kind of quiet at the thread. Has it been abandoned by the dev? Have people here lost faith in the token. Any news please.

I'm about 75% on the way to moving out.  I'd give it maybe another 60 days and I'll make my decision to exit BAS.
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
Kind of quiet at the thread. Has it been abandoned by the dev? Have people here lost faith in the token. Any news please.

Don't think so. Just lull in the crypto world. Even BTC dumped and low volume traiding.
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
You'll have to ask HitBTC about that. My guess is because Eth network is very congested of late, so all ERC20 tokens suffer.
Millionaire
why the fee of withdraw in hitbtc is up to 113BAS  . that's too much.
i dont understand what he is doing  ??
3 months for no news and not even listed on other exchanges.

What would you like him to do. Please share you ideas with the rest of us. Sure, everyone would like BAS to skyrocket. I get it.
Millionaire
i dont understand what he is doing  ??
3 months for no news and not even listed on other exchanges.
It may seem like a huge list, but it's actually a narrow selection from possibly thousands of entries. It's not easy to get on the EEA members list. (As I'm sure the dev will point out)

I'm sure it is but having an application pending while over 80 companies get announced probably has to hurt a bit which is why I'm wondering if the application was in at all.
It may seem like a huge list, but it's actually a narrow selection from possibly thousands of entries. It's not easy to get on the EEA members list. (As I'm sure the dev will point out)
Huge list of EEA Members newly approved and Bitasean no where to be found.  Did you even submit the application?

Redflag https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7ud6rh/ethereum_enterprise_alliance_welcome_over_80_new/
Millionaire
nice moving, im in Cheesy

However, we should spread the coind more widely

Sure, why not. Where would you like it to trade besides where it is now. Do you have any suggestions.

the first and the most important move is to let more people know about bas.
If no one knows about it, any kinds of business is useless. Who can trust a coin which is not familiar
nice moving, im in Cheesy

However, we should spread the coind more widely

Sure, why not. Where would you like it to trade besides where it is now. Do you have any suggestions.
Pages:
Jump to: